ofertas de emprego: booking agent - Remoto
- UniplacesRemotoPostedAnunciada há mais de 30 dias·
- You will have the opportunity to understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum success, driving up revenue and making sure that Uniplaces…
- HopperRemotoPostedAnunciada há mais de 30 dias·
- Almost 30% of our app customers purchase at least one fintech product when making a booking; and consumers are 1.6x more likely to repurchase if they add…
- Blu SelectionRemotoPostedAnunciada há 2 dias·
- Helping clients with incoming issues.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service.
- Recording data in the CRM system.
- Available for 24/7 rotative shifts.
Job Post Details
Descrição Completa da Oferta
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
Would you like to know more?
Join our team as a Booking Agent Intern and become a key player in driving Uniplaces to success!
- In this exciting role, you will be dealing with inquiries from students all over the world who are going to study in another country. You will be handling them through many different platforms and partners we collaborate with.
- The main goal is to generate as many opportunities as possible to convert those potential leads in real ones.
- You will have the opportunity to understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum success, driving up revenue and making sure that Uniplaces remains a leader in the industry.
Which profile are we looking for?
- We're looking for someone who is fluent in Spanish, Italian, French or German. English is essential and any extra languages are a plus. We don't expect a specific background or set of experiences as long as you are a top performer in every task and job you enrol in!
- The ideal candidate will have strong organization and sales skills, with execution as second nature
- You should be driven to achieve high performance and exceed targets, constantly pushing yourself to try new approaches and never giving up.
- Great communication skills are a must, as you will be introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease while pushing them to finalize their bookings.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- We’ll give you intensive training coupled with increasing business exposure and insights from our most senior employees, making you exponentially grow;
- Meeting people from all around the world daily, really feeling you’re impacting students in one of the most crucial steps in their life;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models.
What else do you need to know?
- This position requires remote work from Portugal or relocation to Portugal as a mandatory requirement.
- An internship contract with a duration of 6 months
- An internship grant + meal allowance will be provided
- An amazing experience within an international environment
- Monday to Friday access to a nice co-working office in Lisbon!
- Required availability of 40 hours a week
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career where you can make a real difference to our business and your earnings, then apply to become a Booking Agent today! Get ready to be part of a team that values your skills and offers opportunities to grow and develop your career while earning great rewards!
Does it sound like the job for you?
Great! Please apply below and let us know why you believe you're the perfect fit for the role :)
Note: Please send your CV in English.