Yazaki
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Yazaki: Production Operator

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 30 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1650 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Very accommodate company and also good in service the most important is the people around you is very nice and friendly especially the owners very nice to the employees
Cultura Corporativa
Ayos naman ang trabaho sa yazaki pag may overtime malaki ang nasasahod. Kailangang maaga para makaattend lagi sa pagpupulong dapat laging proper uniform
N/a
N/a
Cultura Corporativa
Everyday and they have exercise. I learned to be more productive in my life. The management is so good you would love it. They even have boarding house to offer to you when you don't have any place to live.
Vantagens
Free lunches, night differential at night shifts, taking good care of employees and a boarding house inside the company
Desvantagens
No using of cellphone within the company
Cultura Corporativa
Very bad behaviour of production line. Every day torcher.mentally pressure. If someone absence then you complete his duty continue 16 hrs.every time you should reach your target ..
Cultura Corporativa
I learned more about wiring and anything . The hardest part for in this job is 8 hours standing on this job and sometimes I enjoy because I really want to have job.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
The company aims to provide good quality products to customer in such a less period of time with passion and satisfaction. The benefits and others facilities like shopping market,rest area, smoking area, sleeping area, no need to find ATM machine during pay day,because they have ATM BOOTH consisting 3 machines.
Cultura Corporativa
The company was good and also my Co-workers they are friendly. In my previous job they pay the benefits i need or we need like SSS Philhealth and Pag-ibig. About the salary they are good to pay the employees. That company is good but i want to try something new to inhance my skills.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoy working on it , i admit that taping is very hard but when you started enjoying and stop complaining you will realize that its not making you a hard time . They have many activities and the workplace is very nice .
Cultura Corporativa
This company is the most enjoy part of my work, Because the people here are so funny, even they work and fun to be with. I learned to be patient here when it comes to be hard working.
Free lunch
Cultura Corporativa
Giving a good work to all employees. There's always overtime. Sometimes they forget to update your overtime payment that's why we've not paid at the right salary. But they pay attention on it then it will be paid on the next pay day.
Free lunch
Cultura Corporativa
nice place .. environmental work place .. always remind safety firts rule .. good communicate to employees.. but the salary is not good for everyday expenses
Cultura Corporativa
I've learned so many things in my first job , in fact those thing are in my mind and I am happy because I can apply those thing in my lifestyle. Yes, it is true that no job can be done easily but you can finish your job while having fun, enjoying my task instead of getting stress about it.
Can sleep while breaktime
Long hour break
Cultura Corporativa
I work as production operator and a warehouse man i injoy my work so much and i love my job loving job is good for a worker for the success of company
Free shuttle free lunch
8hours
Cultura Corporativa
We work as an assistant to the regular employee each time of the day, the hardest part is when we have a new product in line but from time to time we are easy to us because it is everyday routine.
Cultura Corporativa
It's hard to be an operator but I enjoyed well. Very great experience to be a part of this company. They had good facilities and clean. Kind and friendly co workers and bosse's.
Free rice and water
Overtime always
Cultura Corporativa
during the time when im with this company , i learned about how to be a good co worker , with loyalty and honesty integrity,so that you make a job well.
free rice and allowance
8 hours everyday
Cultura Corporativa
Mostly 5 days of work a week,good security services and management hardest part for me was my first day because its my first job but as time goes by as i met many people and learned to them was the best and most enjoyable.
free lunch
Cultura Corporativa
very busy workplace, fun at times because whenever we had an assembly or event some of the employees participate and had fun,, very good management style hardest part of the job is the pressure it self like me, im a machine operator whenever my machine got trouble,, it takes long time to be able to operate normally because the maintenance need to fix the machine,, so the result is that, i will not able to meet the target alloted to my whole operation whole day,, down time.. for the production because we need to supply to our customer, which is our next process.. the enjoyable part of the job is that meeting many people and have a lot of friends.
free meal
im turning 10 years this may 30, 2017 but my salary is still at 356.50 pesos
Cultura Corporativa
Always thinks about quality when it comes to work. Stay focus on what your doing. Speed and quality is a must! And always obey the rules in company.
Cultura Corporativa
very good work wiring assembly,taping,fuction wiring harnesses,clip fitting,final inspection friendly people good schedule good work environment need fast to work
free lunch
healthcare, long breaks
Cultura Corporativa
The hardest part of my job here is in the night shift. Im happy with that company because all of the people surround me is friendly.The salary is good.
Free rice