Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Xerox

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 14 201 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Empresa que enfrenta grandes desafios devido às alterações constantes em termos de estrutura impostas pela sede.
Grande instabilidade, que tem vindo a conduzir a uma crescente desmotivação em todas as unidades de negócio.

Ainda assim, mantêm-se alguns traços da sua cultura forte e característica, devido á persistência de grandes profissionais.
Vantagens
Salário acima da média e pack de benefícios alargado
Desvantagens
Redução ano após ano do pack de benefícios
Cultura Corporativa
I was treated with respect by my manager and supervisors at xerox.
I learned different skills and clients with the opportunity to be promoted to other departments that paid more. Good vacation and clear steps for sick time.
Employees appreciation day
CONSULTING/CONTRACTOR.
At the time I got the Role, it was a highly demanding job from beginning to completion.

Contacting Clients.to.supply training to their staff and.so on important complete functionalities of the machines. Some were not even aware of what it offered. Working timinings and schedules around each corporation and train8ng groups
Enlightening
Desvantagens
Huge groups and individual Management training with indepth manual traini g in simplistic ways
Cultura Corporativa
Typical day at work was started by having a meeting and updating any issues that were outstanding. This company embraced diversity. If there were any issues, management would take charge and solved the problem
Vantagens
Management made you feel inclusive and the have an open door policy.
Desvantagens
Pay could've been better.
Cultura Corporativa
Adorei trabalhar na empresa xerox pois lá obtive tô o conhecimento e oportunidade de estudo.
Vantagens
Fiz minha faculdade e aprendi informática
Desvantagens
Não tenho nada a reclamar
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Very friendly atmosphere. Job was not so tough.If I work more, get more money. Otherwise not. Good working conditions. Good management, womens get more security
Cultura Corporativa
Great resource and staff was always available to provide additional directive when needed. Very fulfilling work felt priviledged to be able to help people who were in need of assistance.
Vantagens
Career advancement, easy learnng environment
Short breaks, low wages
Cultura Corporativa
Culture is pretty relaxed, but everything is disorganized, from the layout of the workplace to the calls you take. There isn't much guidance aside from just asking coworkers. An absolutely unreal list of processes and little information on other groups within the company.

Xerox only hires contractors so there is no job security and few benefits until you are hired directly, could be months or years.

Had numerous tech issues that took forever to fix and affected my being able to do my job, that could have been fixed easily and quickly if not for bloated IT processes.

Can book days off anytime which is a bonus. Still business casual dress code.
Good culture, Independent work
Disorganized, Tech issues, Job security
Cultura Corporativa
I worked for this company for a little over 3 years and over those 3 years there were good times and bad times but overall it is a pretty decent company to work for and i do not regret those 3 years working for them at all.
pay rate, schedule bids
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
you can't tell the workers how good they are as far as what they do and not pay them based on how good they work it's not fair and you will not keep employee are good employees but most of these corporations really don't care so why should we 👌🏼
Cultura Corporativa
Xerox provided not only training and support, but an inclusive culture that was the foundation for my success. I cannot say enough how much support and guidance I received from Xerox. It will go down as one of my favorite places to work.
Vantagens
Large company with ability to have global impact
Desvantagens
Transformation at times can result in position and career changes
Cultura Corporativa
I'd work there again. The people I worked with were great. I only left because I wanted to get closer to family. Otherwise I would have worked there as long as I could.
Cultura Corporativa
I felt that I had a great experience working for Xerox.I truly learned a great deal while there.Enjoyed the diversity throughout the company. My commute at the time was the issue for me.
Cultura Corporativa
The willingness and availability management, supervisors and fellow employees are there for you when needing help or assistance in order to be successful with your customer service skills. Also, the acknowledgement and rewards Xerox provides their employees for the effort and good work you provide as a customer service rep. Also that they have many options to advance in your position if desired and earned.
Cultura Corporativa
A empresa oferece um excelente ambiente de trabalho entre seus colaboradores. A diretoria conduz a um bom plano de trabalho e realiza suas atribuições de forma eficiente.
Vantagens
Plano de saúde e alimentação.
Cultura Corporativa
Very Good experience with manager, and development team, good environment, we can explore our new ideas and in the same way we can improve by attending the seminars conducted by manager.
Cultura Corporativa
I would say it is a job for the person who loves solving technical issues with printers. They will teach you everything and always help to get started.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked at Xerox for 4 years as a field service engineer. I dont want to bash the company to hard for they did help me improve my skills and gave me the resources to do so. Unfortunately, when it came to promises? wage increases? Bonuses? Forget it. It will vary from month to month whether or not the company is in a "pay freeze". I liked what i did, but i hit a breaking point and felt my work was completely under appreciated. I saw a pay increase of 19 cents in my four years there to put it into perspective. Management? I didn't even know who my manager was when i left. I see so much potential here and i wish i could be apart of it but there are definitely much better options.
Vantagens
Company Car, Laptop, No one over your shoulder.
Desvantagens
Poor communication, lack of leadership and many broken promises.
Cultura Corporativa
When I started at Xerox, I had no knowledge of using computer programs, and I hadn’t even used a work email before. The higher ups and managers helped me find my footing and become a valued member of their team. I was also taught to use the more difficult Microsoft programs so I could take on more important and tedious tasks. This really helped me build a great reputation in this workplace.
Great coworkers and management
Virtually none
Cultura Corporativa
No career advancement, no recognition. Remuneration is very low. Middle managers have big egos and are on a power trip. Company is making heavy losses and lot of redundancies have been made.
not many
a big list
Cultura Corporativa
This is the place to go when your career is dying. There is no clear path for advancement. Diversity is only superficial and paid lip service. There are few opportunities for real advancement.
Pay and mobility
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Xerox". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
1 637
1 683
Avaliação por categoria
3,4
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2