Walmart
3,4 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Walmart

Avalie esta empresa

Avaliação por categoria

3,3Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontradas 236 992 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisaVer todas as 236 997 avaliações

Estabilidade e crescimento profissional

Avaliação em destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a mais útil
Ambiente agradável, aprendizado e possibilidades de crescimento profissional...

Vantagens

Plano de saúde e odontológico - ppr

Baixo salário - jornadas longas
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good with taking important days off, but lots of negatives

A typical say at work is getting rudely directed what to do with little appreciation. I've learned to have customer service skills. Management will rehire people who have been fired, but not give people who've worked there hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was having some people to relate to and flexible hours with school, although it's policy. They make it apparent they don't care/respect you, and make it 100% known you are just replaceable, little to no room for advancement. A good transitional job.

flexible schedules for schooling

Desvantagens

Very little room for advancement, little to no appreciation

Management is a disappointment

If you like being picked on and micromanage then this is your job. Rarely do you ever get a weekend off ( for funerals, graduations, family activities/emergencies) unless you use your vacation time. When asking for a day off (even if it’s months ahead of time) you are denied. Management has favorites and lacks sympathy in tragic situations.

Hour lunch. Pay $17/hr.

Short breaks, micromanaging, customers

Bad company

The psy was the only thing that kept me here, I was fired for them not properly training the employees. The pay is good the environment no. Don't work here

Good place to start

Use to work pushing carts, then one of the managers decided to bring me in for Lawn and Garden, the went to pets. So if there's a good manager working there then you do have ways of moving around.The only thing that bothers me is that you are only supposed to work on your area and only go to others if asked. I am very surprised they don't do cashier training for everyone. The lines would get very long and yet I never got the training to be a cashier despite asking for it.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Fun

My coworkers were great and helpful getting me acclimated to my new position.The job is fast paced but they are very patient on letting you learn at your own pace.Don’t be late or absent without calling in, you’ll get docked.

Bad experience

Worked there for almost a year and a half and was still part time. Begged to become full-time and still didn’t get it. Management was terrible. Just terrible.

Underpaid

I didnt mind the workload, however i was not earning enough for the amount of work i was doing. I was working essentially 4 peoples jobs and not recieving a fair pay for the work.

Horrible place to work

Management does not care about you. If you get hurt there they expect you to say nothing. Don't waste your time or mental health working there. They don't take doctors notes.

Horrible management

Walmart

Good place to work as long as your on the in with direct supervisors and management. Will do anything to get you out. It’s good as a part time job. Full time will destroy you

Bad work environment

Bad job. Get paid $12 for apparel associate and team leads expect you to do their work. So much drama and tension between workers. Do not recommend working here.

No point

Never got trained my month there just thrown to the birds with a million different apps to use you got use this for that that for this but no one is explaining or showing the "coach" just says this needs done and doesn't actually coach overall horrible experience would not recommend for anyone and who can live off 12 hr maybe a teenager
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good for temporary or Summer job

It’s okay in the beginning but don’t get comfortable. They have EXTREME favoritism and have TERRIBLE scheduling. It wasn’t that bad before the remodel.

Flexible schedule

Management is very bias and rewards bad behavior and overwork, overwhelm good workers There’s a lot of lazy people who stands around and let others do the heavy work while we all get the same pay. It’s not fair.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

They were willing to work with my availability

At first I understood that we got holiday pay, in fact on my check stub there was holiday pay on it, but somewhere along the way it changed without clear notice to employees that you had to use your PTO to get paid for the holiday. They were often willing to work with my availability and did not hold it against me. As with all companies, some of management were less than proficient, but overall it was ok. Depending on what your life's goals are, it could be a good place to work.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Empresa de oportunidades y de crecimiento

En walmar somos una familia que se preocupa por el bienestar de nuestros clientes y asociados walmart, por eso es una empresa fuerte y de crecimiento constante.

Seguro vida

No tengo

Somewhat difficult scheduling

As a stocking associate, the job was pretty easy except sometimes unclear directions would be given to us. We would often stay after the end of our 2-11 shift to about 11:30pm which was annoying.

Terrible management

I was there for 2 years, one of the hardest working in my department, never given so much as a pat on the back until I realized I would never grow from there and was working so hard for nothing, THEN they care about what I'm doing and fired me as soon as they found a reason to. Easier to control new kids than show respect to people that know the ins and outs if the department more than the mangers do.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Fun place to work for you can move up real fast

I loved working for this company they treated me like family they listen they also have open door where they listen and get to the bottom of the problem
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Fairly good company to work

I liked working for them, until I had become sick. They refused to pay my underemployment, and unemployment after I took my medical leave and was terminated when my medical leave ran out. Prior to my getting sick- they were a pretty good company to work for.

Sectioned and Straight Forward

You work in you assigned section making everything look presentable for the customers. Answering customer questions is sometimes difficult if you work at one end of the store and the ask about something on the opposite end. Lots of walking and stocking.

Vantagens

Multiple Breaks if your shift is very long

Desvantagens

Store has many items, PTO and NPTO policy is not very great.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Walmart". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral