Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Senior Executive Coordinator

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 48 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I started as a Trainee in a Vodafone .It was a good carrier path being in a Vodafone and quick learning .The top management and team is supportive .
Promotes Learning, Health and Safety, Employee friendly environment
Desvantagens
Work pressure is dependent on the team you are alligned .
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is best to boost your career, just be ready for pressure, you have leads to guide you,,,give ur 100%, you will sail through, it's fun too, ur hard work will be recognized ,,just focus on ur own work,
Vantagens
Health benefits from day one, management's support, hapoy environment training
Cultura Corporativa
I learned from vodafome much more. 1st thing I always take as my own business to my job & I give our 100℅ any type of effort for growing business. All seniors are always supporting. Work place clean. Overall nice
Cultura Corporativa
I have been associated with Vodafone since beginning of the career from 2010. I have worked as senior executive in customer relations department, where we use to handle the complaints on behave of CEO.
Cultura Corporativa
"There is great atmosphere and good work/life balance" "No overtime, good working environment" "Flexibility to work from home and excellent maternity leave package" "Flexible working hours and sufficient breaks" "Good Benefits to employees and good work culture"
Free cab service, incentives
Breaks leaves
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Payment was good & timely. Overloaded work. Employee frequent firing. Management meshed during Vodafone takeover. Management & old employees team collapsed during migration with Vodafone.
Timely & good Payment
Overloaded work
Cultura Corporativa
Hi I am handing all our karnataka retiontion activity like send daily reports, target and achievement and handling call center, and Iam handling high value customer requirements like requests, compliant and query
Long time
Cultura Corporativa
field job in which we have to generate new business by cold call and target area of working was only SME , monthly target of selling of corporate sim and corporate Sim.
Cultura Corporativa
Everything was good in this organisation, work place atmosphere management rules and regulations process everything was good but only the concern was it is an off role job not permanent.
Cultura Corporativa
it was amazing period when i was working with Vodafone. I got to learn many things from Vodafone . Its a place where everyone would love to work. The culture and atmosphere inn Vodafone is really nice and people are very friendly out there. the management team is also ready to help be whatever the situation be. The most enjoyable part was fun Friday , where every Friday we guys use to play some games n all , I still remember I won a goodie from a game . In short its not a place its second home .
Cultura Corporativa
you will definitely learn new technologies here, your skills will be enhanced and they treat employees like God:). German labor applies here. Cloud is already here.need i say more?
Desvantagens
Few managers from lower companies with narrow mindset
Cultura Corporativa
Its a good company to work with freindky enviroment. Managements is fine not so good. late promotions. Good Salary package. always in fire situation in work.
Fun at work
Desvantagens
long hours, workload, not syncronised
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone Shared Servies is an internationally recognised company providing services and having shared sevices centre in India at Banglore, Pune and Ahmedabad. It is one of the top ten company in India to work with. Work culture is great and work life is amazing. Professional organisation takes good care of employees and provides great growth oppurtunities.
Cultura Corporativa
It is wonderful company. As of now my life is superb... Because of Vodafone. I learned and learning so much Here... I improved my communication Here. It is Good Company for build a Good Future.
Cultura Corporativa
worked for 8 years with vodafone in back office and ront office.. good growth opportunities...team work.. lots of new things learn...good working conditions
Cultura Corporativa
Hi , My current organization is having very good work culture where we learn new thing about the product also we can learn about other project also. Every Friday we enjoy and fun as this is fun Friday for everyone. The hardest part is when we are working in some thing and shift is over so we need to go to home by office cab. The training are always most enjoyable thing as we get to learn about new skill with lots of fun. thanks
no hectic work
Cultura Corporativa
* work culture is to good * lot of learning in technical & Non technical * colleagues are to good & helpful * management is another part * overall experience are best
Cultura Corporativa
work culture is good good care of diversity candidates more Job security feel happy to work hardest part in job is timing like late meetings i learned people management.
Cultura Corporativa
This is the good company , however unfortunately I am not getting more time to wok here. The management was good all the team members are supporting..
Cultura Corporativa
Work environment and women safety both are very positive factor,Hardest part of job is extra working hours. Fun time activities are organizing by HR department once in a month.
Cultura Corporativa
Good organisation to work Good Working Culture Good Team Very Good HR Policy and comapny is very serious about employee Safety.Good To work here
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator