Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Sales Executive

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 147 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Really good workplace, always have lots of fun things going on for different promotions etc and the company have excellent benefits, such as discounts for products, good holiday allowance, really good maternity/paternity packages, shares schemes etc. Also commission is really good if you’re achieving KPIs. They say that there are lots of opportunities for progression during interview process however I have not found this to be the case in my department. But overall, it is a good company to work for.
Vantagens
Maternity, pay, holidays, fun work place, bonuses
Desvantagens
Fast paced environment, not for everyone
Cultura Corporativa
Always so much pressure from higher position employees for new connections and no secure for the salary and no care about the person who work for all the day and night ...
Cultura Corporativa
All staffs are cooperative and friendly. And biggest benefit in this company is high amount off incentive 😇...if u do some hard and smart work then you will earns lots of incentive.But target is too high.😶
Vantagens
Good salary package with lots of incentive.
Desvantagens
Target is too high. not easy to achieve
Cultura Corporativa
I have worked for vodafone franchise for 1 year as sales executive and the job was postpaid sim selling to government employees and i sold over 60 connections in a month
Cultura Corporativa
Working for a company such as Vodafone you need to be as flexible as possible. When the company changes structure you need to adapt. Therefore, it is my responsibility to retain and grow 205 customers via the Public Sector Framework.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I did this job when i was doing my graduation at that time i need to full fill my expenses so that i took up this job however from this company i came to know how a multinational company works with tricks of trade
Cultura Corporativa
Love to work with Vodafone Team. Really enjoyed a lot. Management is very supportive. It was an Outdoor Sales which was very hard job but still enjoyed a lot by meeting new people's gained lots of experience. Thank you Vodafone for giving me an Opportunity to work with you.
Cultura Corporativa
You are left to do most of the work on your own with very little training this is because a lot of people leave due to the pressure they put on you so they are always under staffed. There are a lot of people who think they are all the boss. They have their phones out on the shop floor and slack off as much as they can all the while leaving you to deal with the long line of demanding customers. Training is no we’re near adequate it’s sloppy and rushed.
Cultura Corporativa
Its was good, the cultural group was fine and the working atmosphere was good. I learnt alot from my boss and work mates.Salary was enough to sustain life in the city.
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is a good company to compare other network company and the managers are very nice persons to work out team co ordinates......................
Cultura Corporativa
Believe in work and complete the target monthly my republishing the new SIM cards number to the vip customers help them to fine good choose of packed for monlty rental recharged
Cultura Corporativa
I think Vodafone should focus on its employee.Now there are noodles and people in it.Vodafone can still go to the forefront, just need to see below.And network a little bit and take care of the people who are connected to Voda
Cultura Corporativa
Amazing place to work the manager and management is amazing and we get all the tools necessary to work with I need a job here UAE because I worked but in my country Cameroon.
Cultura Corporativa
The management at vodafone and Oja Hyundai dealership was very good.The work atmosphere at both the place was good and happy.All employees were satisfied as the management took good care of the employee.
Good management
Cultura Corporativa
The Vodafone is a world wide company and the working movement is very nice to staff . In the office in expereince very good product also good. Salary will come correct date
Vantagens
Good
Desvantagens
Sme time
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is the best place to grow and get exposure. The work atmosphere is very nice and it has a good work life balance and it is fun to work. It is great place to work.
Cultura Corporativa
Okay so I've been working here a few months now but I feel like I've been missold the job. The people are so lovely! Honestly we have a good time but you do the jobs of around 4 departments without even realising, they also would not let me transfer to a different department/store despite it being beneficial for them. The salary is better than any other I've had before! But the hours are ridiculous as the Rota is on a "you get what you're given basis" So make sure you ask stupid amounts of questions in your interview because they are very blunt..
Vantagens
Decent pay, great discounts for friends and family
Desvantagens
Long hours, ridiculous work load and very very very strict (to the minute) on break times
Cultura Corporativa
good nice experience you can enjoy your work I worked at Vodafone full-time (Less than a year) Pros Relaxed Environment and Balanced Work Culture Cons The company should be flexible in terms of salary
Cultura Corporativa
I was sick and i wanted to continue my studies since i left the job and i coudnt get seat so i am planning again to do job continously from now on Hope i get a good job i am engineering discontinued student!
Anytype
Cultura Corporativa
Its a wonderful time to working. Proud to work Vodafone one of the best team & work place Vellore. Nice reporting manager.most support work .gives wonderful product knowledge to work easy
New products
Nice place
Cultura Corporativa
I have gained more experience in telecommunication sector. In particular, I have learnt how to serve customers before and after sales, how to persuade customers to sign contract with us as well as how to do the team building.