Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Sales Associate

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 15 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Due to people i worked with and management. working at Vodafone wasn't the best. i wasn't trained properly at all and was using an obsolete system which was being updated anyway. Very pointless job at the time. Still a good company to work for.
Cultura Corporativa
Allowed me to work part time around my University studies. Very flexible with shift patterns and supported my studies. The pay was also quite reasonable for a student.
Cultura Corporativa
Would not recommend unless you want to work 6 day weeks from day one with no training. Very poor management. Promise of commission but targets ridiculously high and unachievable for the first 6 months at least. Not worth the stress. One of the worst jobs I've ever had. Their network is always down so be prepared for constant abuse from angry customers (who are completely justified in their anger).
Cultura Corporativa
I got the opportunity to work with Vodafone as an intern while pursuing my bachelor degree. They gave to opportunity so that we can earn while studying the environment in Vodafone is very good and also work without stress
Cultura Corporativa
it was noisy and stressful working environment. no space for creativity or promoting. you should be a stereotypical person to work there. it was a part time job.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Worst run business i have ever worked in... very unprofessional and alot of favourtism leaving other employees to pick up the slack causing alot of stress
n/a
everything
Cultura Corporativa
Salary and benefits are above average and the staff training and management team are great, always looking to help and move workers into suitable positions to achieve personal growth.
Cultura Corporativa
it was work was not impossible to get stuff done but when they change it to 30 days but if you missed a target you be back on probation if you missed it again you would be let go
the team you work with
not being job safe
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as sales associate i really enjoyed and learned sales techniques and customer service it was quite challenging in the intial stage but it ended with good knowledge and experience!
Good incentives
Cultura Corporativa
Good working environment with colleagues however, manager was extremely passive aggressive and HR could not help as much and would take couple of weeks to reply back.
Employee SIM only plan
Desvantagens
Strange hours even as a full timer
Cultura Corporativa
Fun place to work if you like playing with gadgets all day. Get to interact with various members of the public as well as working in a team. Keeps you up to date with the newest phone launches
Vantagens
Fun if you like technology
Desvantagens
can be alot of pressure to hit target
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is a great company to work for, there is always changes being made and i worked in a great environment and met some amazing people
Cultura Corporativa
those were great learning years of my initial career life by which I polished myself,learn management skills,sales skills,how to deliver a outstanding customer service and also I learned how to work under given deadline.
Cultura Corporativa
It is an excellent hands on job to have, it really motivates you to strive. As there are new things to learn everyday and many customers to assist you have to be a fast learner and someone with skills to work with advance programmes to process contracts.
Cultura Corporativa
fun friendly good rates of pay good shift patterns nice place to work flexibilty amazing improves your career gives you experience
good pay