Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Sales Advisor

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 162 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
What the job had offered at the timevsaying fast paced sales which was really not true management was very poor as all they did was play with gadgets all day some days you would not 3ven have a customer area manager had there own targets to meet and was just a push on for every other staff personally I really hated it did not learn much in this role at all
Manger was relaxed
Desvantagens
Pay was not worth with the commission
Cultura Corporativa
Everyone at webhelp are very friendly, managers are approachable and plenty of people willing to help each other.Progress is achievable to all employees from duty leaders, to floor support and training
Vantagens
Free fruit, awesome people and reasonable working days and hours
10 hour long shifts and weekends working
Cultura Corporativa
Don't bother with Vodafone after you reach a certain age. After you reach that certain age they will Bully you manipulate you and threaten to performance you out even if you are doing well. This company will not employ anyone over 30.
Ageism
Cultura Corporativa
If your considering joining that absolute clown show of a company make sure it’s NOT a franchise, they are lawless bullies especially in a certain store in the North east area.. Mental health.. Sacked Problems at home.. Sacked Don’t agree with something.. Sacked Face doesn’t fit.. Sacked Do not subject yourself to the tour her!!
Discount
Franchise bullies
Cultura Corporativa
At vodafone its about who u know not what you know very stressfull environment however its all about favouritism and they will get ridbof you when someone whos done something worser will still be their, their is no job security any small mistake you make they will try pin something on you and managers dont do nothing just sit around chatting all day
Money
Desvantagens
Poor Managment, favouritism no job security
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Team work Good managment Fast respond Every day new broedcast and new informations A lot of competition Friendly staf as you are with your familly
Cultura Corporativa
I worked through Blue Arrow, therefore, I was conscious that I had to perform well in order to become a permanent employee. Even though it was a very sales orientated environment, it was friendly and supportive.
Cultura Corporativa
Amazing Job with a very comfortable working environment embedded. the training was great, the benefits of being a staff member care excellent and the support is great
Cultura Corporativa
Incredibly stressful time at Vodafone dealing with customer issues on the frontlines. Targets were reasonable for overall months but rush hours were very stressful. Bad systems caused 90% of the problems in store and the company was not moving urgently to fix the issue. It forced me to quit the job
Cultura Corporativa
There is a challenge with first point of contact resolution to consumer issues that can lead to customer service issues or challenges with complaints. However if your a natural sales person there is a great opportunity to obtain great target based sales bonus.
Cultura Corporativa
Refused to help me made me look bad, no proper training. A week before the manager came to assess me they changed computer system, 6 days off before I had my 3 month review said that I was no where near my target so they fired me how could I be in my daily target with 6 days off, made me go to london got fined £200 for driving down the roads failed to tell me.
Cultura Corporativa
Management wasn't very good, helpful, or hands on, they were also very stand offish! Even rude, you are expected to learn everything about the business straight away after training which is 4 weeks of essentially lectures and sideshows, no practical practice on the systems and as soon as you get on the phones you're just expected to know everything and not make mistakes and also perform to the super fast standard as the experienced staff
Cultura Corporativa
Is good when you talking to the right customer having fun on the phone and all the worst part is when a customer is not certified , The best part is to make the customer happy
Cultura Corporativa
One fine day of my work i was informed that you are the one among the all to win the second quarter 2017 to win highest enjoyed a lot. i have gained a lot of patience in the work place. hardest part of the job is the billing dates of months, enjoyed achieving 100% targets every month.
Free postpaid company sims
Tea and Coffee breaks refreshes
Cultura Corporativa
I was transferred to Vodafone from p4u, loved working for them! My team was amazing and very understanding in regards to having children! Pay was brilliant! Only left due to family expanding!!
Cultura Corporativa
Most Managers are lazy and don't tend to come on the shop floor to help. When you phone in sick, you get shouted at by Managers and put on action plans
Vantagens
bonus can be good if the company feels generous.
Desvantagens
managers, Ceo, higher management, Systems, Customers and generally the company.
Cultura Corporativa
This company does not care about people. Be it customers or staff. I was criticised for caring too much about customers and not being ruthless enough. Not an environmentally friendly company. It’s most valued employees left long ago and should have been appreciated for their worth.
Desvantagens
No flexible working hours. No perks. No commission. No support.
Cultura Corporativa
id say pay and surroundings were good however managers there are awful. would not advice anyone under low self esteem or metal health issues to take the role or you’ll deffo need some kind of support when leaving.
Cultura Corporativa
Horrible place to work the job was impossible to reach your targets they wanted you to randomly call existing Vodafone customers and try and persuade them to take out multiple additional phone contracts it was ridiculous nobody in their right mind would and it showed because there was hardly any sales being made but you would get pressured and shouted at to make them impossible sales!
Cultura Corporativa
Very supportive team staffs, good wages and bonus scheme.. good balance of everything. I would really recommend this place one of the bast place I have ever worked..!
Cultura Corporativa
Fair pay just minimal job security. Fast paced at times dependant on store location. Good team but management could do better at times with guidance. overall a decent company depending on who you’re working with as with any.