Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Business Advisor

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 10 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
The salary, bonuses(when you could get them ) and maternity was great. However some things have likely changed since I left as they have now become partner agent stores. The sales targets were ridiculous and missing them by even two pay as you go phones like I did resulted in a disciplinary (when I was 30 weeks pregnant, and had to fight for my job in a hearing). I left to peruse a career with animals which is what i was educated and trained to do, but even if I wasn’t, the fact I left the company to go onto minimum wage, SSP and SMP probably says a lot about the company. I was refused a promotion when I was pregnant because I ‘wasn’t going to be there long enough to be worth while’ even though I still had about 20 weeks left til my due date. When I came back from maternity, I did only have to do 80% of my hours to be paid the 100% which was great. But I left after 6 months of being back because my mental health meant more to me than the money did. Some of the managers in the stores are great as I’ve worked with a lot of them over the 4 years I was there, unfortunately we had a high management turn over in the kings lynn store and the constant changing management put a strain on all of us.
Good money
Hard sales targets
Cultura Corporativa
Great company to work for. Pay is above most retail jobs. No more real progression available due to franchising nearly all stores. But overall a great place to work.
Good Pay
Lack of progression
Cultura Corporativa
Fast paced retail sales environment in busy town centre. Competitive sales team and decent bonus structure. I had a lot of fun at Vodafone making lots of friends and lots of money.
Decent bonus scheme
Desvantagens
Poor systems and upper management
Cultura Corporativa
very well paid in commission but the atmosphere was never great. This is a corrupt environment with people getting jobs based on who they are friends with.
Cultura Corporativa
The majority of days would have ups and downs, alot of customer care issues and system errors, these were some of the main reasons I left. We were in the middle of a massive system changeover and customers bill payments wouldn't go through, signal loss no internet etc. We would have queues out the door with complaints. These issues, coupled with having to try and meet targets became almost too overwhelming, I had been in telecoms for 7 years at this point and it only felt like it was only getting worse. The culture was always great, Management were always good to their staff, I was lucky enough to have worked with some great people in the company,
Commission
Retail Hours, High Targets
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Τα franchise καταστήματα βγαίνουν οριακά. Δέχτηκα πολύ άσχημη συμπεριφορά από τον συνεργάτη με απελυσε( είμαι οικογενειάρχης με 2 παιδιά ) μέσα σε μια μέρα με τη δικαιολογία ότι είμαι "ακριβός" και περισευω στο κατάστημα. Ο account manager δήλωσε έκπληκτος. Δυσκολευτικα να εισπραξω τα τελευταία bonus μου και αυτά τα πήρα μειωμένα γιατί ο συνεργάτης είχε μια λογική ότι έπρεπε να συμβαλω σε κάποια έξοδα του καταστήματος του. Τι να πω ? Χώρια στα κέρδη, μαζί στις ζημίες!
Vantagens
Bonus ανάλογά το ρόλο του υπαλλήλου
Βασικός μισθός
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed the work and the environment. Customers can be difficult understandably but its all part of the job. The problem with the store I was in was it felt very unorganized. The store changed between the hands of more than 7 managers in 2 years! This affected (and halted) the progression of promising individuals. Because of this moral was low, are you could see where improvement could have been made. Hopefully, it has improved in which case, it would be a fun and pleasant place to work.
Vantagens
great support, opportunities, very varied environment.
Desvantagens
disorganised, low marole, complicated progression
Cultura Corporativa
Used to have only corporate customers and managing their accounts . A typical day was full of appointments with clients of Vodafone or with potentially future clients. hardest part was to keep every single client happy but do the job right at the same time . Most enjoyable part was when these customers showed their trust to me and my suggestions.
Cultura Corporativa
Turn up, chat to customers and sell them products. Lots of experience learnt and good progression Managers can be on you hard but you need to learn to take that
Vantagens
good pay, good bonus scheme
Desvantagens
bonus scheme can be very difficult to achieve
Cultura Corporativa
very good structure, pay is the highest in the market, but targets are a lot. learned a lot of customer service skills the team was great to work with hardest part of the job is the targets the most enjoyable part is the company benefits
good money