Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Assistant Manager

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 60 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Your hands are so tied its unbelievable. You keep customer's waiting and the service you are forced to give them is shocking. Call centres for customers to get hold of leave them frustrated and they come to store because they simply want to see a face.
Cultura Corporativa
At the beginning it was a fun and productive workplace. Later the pressure was on higher side and it was hard to work with. Work life balance was nil.After Idea Vodafone merger team work culture became worse.
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is disposing of retail staff to the curb under a TUPE agreement to small franchise owners . The culture from the management is poor and HR is non-existent. Imagine working for a company for years and all they give you is a final payslip and a P45 . No good luck in the new franchise! Shocking!!!
Discount on a sim
Poor management
Cultura Corporativa
I would say high tier management need to listen and action views of shop floor staff. A better shop floor structure needs to be implemented. Too many systems to learn which are not straight forward especially for new starters and a better bonus scheme.
Cultura Corporativa
Lot of technical and personality development trainings conducted by the management, helped me a lot to increase my knowledge and confidence within the team and industry.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I have a good experience working with Vodafone as a firm has helped me a lot growing knowledge-wise and also my personal positional growth. I have earned Awards for customer support and the best employee.
Cultura Corporativa
loads of potential to earn decent bonus. have to deal with customer sometimes that are complaining about stuff that you have no control over. Sometimes you have to be careful with what you say and who you say it to but you have to rise above. Sometimes people will turn on you even though they pretend to be their best mate.
Cultura Corporativa
Irresponsible hr team no ownership no processes in place. No work life balance U cant take ur entitled leaves as per ur wosh Manager tortures for every singleeave u take
Cultura Corporativa
Internal job opportunity is good concept for Freshers. For women employees Vodafone Shared Service is very good company. Onsite opportunity are less in Vodafone
Cultura Corporativa
it was h happy place to work in. I've learned a lot when i was working there and it also helped me to boost my confidence and skills in this sector. I've been managing the staff and the overall working of the store i was working in which was a bit challenging for me in the beginning but as i gained some experience, it became easy for me even on the busy days of the week.
Cultura Corporativa
Compared to when i started the company now have gone in a different direcrion and some will not agree.. And no career progression... No benefits.. Able tk makr good money
Vantagens
Decent pay for good bonus if u work hard..
Desvantagens
Long hours retail and no benefits...
Cultura Corporativa
As a customer service assistant you need to find the best contract and/or phone to the customers, answer for questions, handle complaints, upsell products etc.
Cultura Corporativa
Retail is never dull and mobile retail can be as challenging a sector as you can hope to work in. Put in the hard work and the rewards and recognition will come. Plenty of opportunities for advancement and the chance to work in a variety of roles or stores. Not going to lie that as with all retail customers can be incredibly demanding and with the growth of online and challenger networks the sales can often be tough to come by. However, the ability to turns someones hopes and desires into perfect packages is immensely satisfying which give a drive to your own self development. You will gain more knowledge than you though possible and I would still after all these years in the industry suggest that if you love a challenge then head to a mobile network retail store and get stuck in.
Vantagens
Great benefits and discounts, good rewards schemes, fun working environment
Desvantagens
Short staffing can cause short or no lunches at times, impossible customers (yeah they exist)
Cultura Corporativa
good culture in vodafone mobile services Ltd.employee friendly company and management is good..nothing is hard here when you honestly working with your company then nothing is hard.
Vantagens
yes of course in office you will get lunch
8 hours job
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working with Vodafone. Reason to leave Vodafone is my shifting of stay from Ahmedabad to Trivandrum. Now planning to build by career at Trivandrum with compromised salary.
No free facilities
Desvantagens
Extended working hrs on need base.
Cultura Corporativa
Worked there for a year and half and overall Vodafone retail were such a disorganised, incompetent, demotivating and unsupportive organisation throughout my time it beggered belief. There seems to be a highly political culture within the senior retail management team and a lot preferential treatment and favouritism which hindered your progression. I saw so many people with less experience and skills getting promotions whilst I was always told I wasn't good enough because I didn't want to play their little political game and be a sycophantic. Waste of labour, poor training from sales coaches, lack of homogeneity in sales and leadership processes and a glaring lack of structure to their everyday operations. Culture of lazy staff which isn't helped due to unnecessarily high number of staff being utilised. Just one of many examples of poor resource utilisation hence why Vodafone are in so much debt now as well as the poorly conceived 36 month plans they thought was a good idea. Real shame because Vodafone as a brand is fantastic perhaps just not the same In Australia.
Vantagens
Good brand reputation and there are some really good professional people in the company
Desvantagens
Do not consider vodafone if you are a fantastic professional. You get overlooked
Cultura Corporativa
It was my hardwork and compassion that helped me to be the best employee award during my work in this company. Helped me to improve lot of marketing ideas.
Cultura Corporativa
i M feeling happy to work with IMPL, Its great & employees supporting & friendly company. i have learn many thing here. & very much improve my self with guidelines of Sr. Management, I had join here as Sales executive, i promote to TL than ABM. Thanks IMPL
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is a good campany looking forwrd I need groth I have to change my job In vodafone I m join at assist manager last yeras at amritsar zone 22 june2017 is my joining date and still I m working with him
Cultura Corporativa
Some amazing people working here and a proud British company but they have lost their way, echoed by their falling market share. Loved the company but felt they made a lot of poor decisions in marketing which has led to higher staff turnover, many job cuts and profit margins dwindling.
Cultura Corporativa
Worked at Vodafone for a few years, being a fulltime sales associate was probably where i should have stayed as good money if you do well in sales and management usually treat the high performers like a god. Moving into a management role no real guidance or support, constantly have to be available to staff even on days off. Overtime is EXPECTED and a lot of it would usually work 45-46 hours only paid for 37.5 hours. Targets forever increasing. attending meetings to head office is compulsory even when you live over 70KM away and don't get paid any travel allowance. Would recommend for uni students as potential to earn good money as part time sales associate
Vantagens
Good for uni students, good money
Overworked and under appreciated