Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: New York, NY

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 17 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my time working for Vodafone. The team environment was great and I learned ao much during my time there. Definitely a great place to start with room to grow.
Cultura Corporativa
It is a good place to work and you will learn a lot. Overall I would recommend it to anyone that wants to enter the telecom industry, if you can get in.
telecom expertise
specific
Cultura Corporativa
Great culture, Management has hands off policy as long as you are doing your job. Great inhouse training library to help expand your capabilities. The only hard part of the job was the commute to NYC.
Cultura Corporativa
Open office environment which leads to easy access to other team members. Noise level tends to be a little to loud. Not much privacy. Business attire is very casual (No tee shirts). Pet friendly. The hardest and most challenging part of working in the New York Office is that there is no assigned seating, in other words in order to get a desk you need to beat people into the office.
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone provides a great work/life balance and the entire management team are committed to this cause. Vodafone is a great place for a working parent to work.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone currently attempting to re-enter mobile business in the Americas, but no infrastructure in this country. No clarity around compensation No payroll or HR support. Culture very poor, no sense of team, people quitting every week.
Cultura Corporativa
workplace culture was amazing. They truly promoted a home-life/work-life balance. I learned so much about communication, time management, proper documentation. Vodafone's compensation and bonus packages were by far the best I've ever had in my professional career.
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work. Some changes in management and roles. Some sectors seeing churn. Business challenges and direction from the HQ keeps changing and hence the future of the roles in USA. Constant hiring in some areas and shedding in some areas.
good pay and perks
low work stability
Cultura Corporativa
Good place to learn. Great to work with global teams. Very political. When new senior managers are hired they replace the old teams with "their" people. Very small marketing investments and lots of wasted efforts. HR fuels politics. No salary increases. OK bonuses but you need to be in good favor to get those.
Cultura Corporativa
Great company, Great people. the entire industry is in transition and it remains to be seen how each of the telecom/broadband/media & IoT enterprises align themselves among their competition.
Great teams of peers
Desvantagens
limited opportunity for advancement in remote regions
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed the people I worked with on a day to day bases. We respected each other boundaries and got the work done effectively and on a timely matter.
Vantagens
I was able to work from home.
Desvantagens
They did not have many openings in the Americas
Cultura Corporativa
disapointed with vodafone, they don't value employees and are not managed properly. very chaotic environment. only worked there for 4 months. thought I was going to have a life time career with them. but they shut the business and could not find the decency to find me another position.
Cultura Corporativa
Excellent work-life balance. Flexible hrs, work from home opportunity. Excellent benefits. They care about employees Great company culture. Would highly recommend.
Cultura Corporativa
VGE is company with Good hearted people. I enjoyed my time there. They have a unique culture that guides much of what they do.
Unique cultural experience
training does not exist.
Cultura Corporativa
Too many layers of management and very hierarchical. My peers were great people to work with and we were a successful team. The only problem is that our team supported mostly UK-based organizations and our leadership was UK-based. This made us, US-based employees, far removed from decisions made across the pond - we almost had no input.
Fairly decent pay
Almost uncaring senior managers
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone has a very strong work-life balance and fosters relationships among employees. The environment in the office is very open, and there are no offices or assigned seats.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Lack of standardization
Cultura Corporativa
Love to work again at the client, you can work from home few days best managers and lots of travel. great management people and upper management in UK