Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Newbury

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 134 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Facepaced, different stakeholders, hardest part of the job getting it completed The most enjoyable the team and the management are always willing to help
Cultura Corporativa
Worked at vodafone for 15 years, the first 10 years was a great place to work, company then decided to outsource just to save money treated dept like Sxxt. All of dept put on Gardening Leave.
Staff
Management, Fear of Redundancy
Cultura Corporativa
Don't wish to comment except you are not supported from managers or colleagues in anywaySystems are slow old & inefficientOn boarding is pretty much on existent
Good Benefits
Desvantagens
Non collaborate environment- poor culture of everyone looking after themselves
Cultura Corporativa
I have a delivery focused role but also work as a mentor and coach to the team. I guide the hiring community to make the right decisions and feel respected for my expertise. Leadership provide the strategy and keep us informed and encourage the work force to contribute with new ideas and make a difference. Finding the best engineers for Vodafone Networks, ensuring we keep our customers connected is the most rewarding part of my role - particularly in the current Covid situation. Management are taking great care to ensure that employees are safe guarded and informed.
Vantagens
Career options, great team, great benefits
Desvantagens
Processes sometimes restrictive and time consuming
Cultura Corporativa
Work was busy, which is good. Most of the people were generally good and supportive. There would good benefits i.e Pension, 30 days annual leave and share save schemes.
Good pay.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Typically you can start and end your day whenever you want, within reason, provided you attend any meetings set up and get your work done. Definitely a fast-paced environemnt, you can expect to be moved from one project to the next every 6 months or so. The workplace culture is fantastic, really does a good job of finding a balance between work and life. But also providing a safe and fun place to work, with no strict rules on how you should act or behave, just be kind to other employees.
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to learn and gain experience. work is fast paced so be prepared fopr that. Its a service provider environment so time is of the essence always
Cultura Corporativa
A fantastic place to work, great benefits, and great culture. Good management I feel underused from my current skill set and can't move on for minimum of 18 months, which is a shame as I really enjoy Vodafone.
Cultura Corporativa
A huge company where all your efforts are rewarded. There is no limit to what could happen with such a big company who recognise all the hard work that is being done. The harder you work the greater the rewards come. The company expects a lot from you so be prepared to put in the work otherwise you will get scrutiny but if you are able to roll up your sleeves and get things done you will be just fine. Fantastic benefits to fit many lifestyles, from an onsite gym to subsidised cafes and canteen.
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone is not recommended. Senior leadership give the impression of not having a clear direction. Many changes, redundancies etc happen far too often, only then to be changed again 6 months later.
Cultura Corporativa
I'm trying to apply for a job and did not want to complete this survey... this should be a quick experience and this is dragging it out. Please do not do this again
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone has loads of fantastic opportunities to allow you to develop, progress and grow; however, it is definitely not for the faint-hearted. There is always a lot of demand, with the expectation of a quick response.
Cultura Corporativa
Whilst I met and worked with outstanding professionals in Vodafone along time, I must say over the past years corporate culture deteriorated significantly as the recruiting process brought onboard a lot of people based on nepotism thus the very political environment. There are very few that do the hard work and lots that can only do the talking but not the walking - the political ones. Once you join the company you will find it quite challenging to advance your career internally based on competencies and in spite of "Exceed expectations" performance evaluations, the merit increase will hardly exceed 5% - therefore little incentive to outperform when there are no career opportunities and no adequate monetary compensation.
Colleagues, Dynamic - never get bored
Discrimination, Politics, Lack of strategy, Poor management
Cultura Corporativa
Not a pleasant place to work. Many cliques that have developed over the years mean that it is difficult to 'fit' in. No close parking for contractors. Dress code is compulsory - Black shirt/black trousers.
Poor management
Cultura Corporativa
A lot of change occurring every 6 months or so at present but a great place to work. Parking can be problematic but with an early start a great place to work.
Great work colleagues
Frequent organisational change.
Cultura Corporativa
Worked on implementation of local adoption agreements for a global mobility contract. As a contractor never felt part of the team. Good work environment.
Cultura Corporativa
Great colleagues and good team spirit. Challenging atmosphere, very good for personal growth and building effective character traits. exposure to tough customer service situations which improve critical thinking and problem solving.
great salary and commission
Training could be better
Cultura Corporativa
Vodafone has a great work life balance, and is very flexible in its approach to where you work. The ethos is that anyone can work from anywhere! The main HQ has great facilities on site, and even its own Vodafone store! Some of the internal processes can be a challenge, and it can take up a lot of time away from your day to day job. They do reward their top performers, as I found out this year when I joined the ranks of tops sales performers in my area & gained Premiere Club status in 2017/18.
Vantagens
Great facilities on site and benefits for mobile contracts, Flexible working
Desvantagens
Internal processes can be a challenge, still a small divide between mobile and fixed network colleagues
Cultura Corporativa
My first job was with Vodafone as a graduate trainee and it was extremely awesome experience. It is my desire to be able to join Vodafone once again because it has most amazing work culture and finest professionals from all around the world.
Salary, Training, Benefits, culture