Vodafone
3,9 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Vodafone: Cardiff

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 16 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 5503 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
This was a great place to work which supported you in progression or wanting to do other things within the business. There were no hurdles or barriers put in place for anyone wanting to make something more of the job, the management were extremely supportive.
Cultura Corporativa
During my time here I was able to learn so much in a very short amount of time. It is fast paced professional and you get out what you put in. My favourites were collections and upgrades. Staff parties :)
Vantagens
Flexibility, rewards, fruit boxes, challening
Hours can be demanding
Cultura Corporativa
If something somehow goes missing, and you’re the newest temp member of staff, don’t be surprised if you get accused of stealing and fired on the spot without any evidence because the lazy manager won’t bother to check cctv. Besides that, if you’re temp, there’s no training to speak of and you’re expected to learn the systems as you serve customers which makes for a bad customer experience generally. Management will also try to persuade you relentlessly to take out contracts just to boost the stores targets. I’m glad I didn’t give in. The only pros to this job if you’re hired direct (instead of temp) would be the hourly rate and staff discount, but even by admission of staff the service is terrible anyway.
Hourly rate
Desvantagens
No training for temp staff, lazy bully managers
Cultura Corporativa
.collections inbound adviser in Cardiff for Vodafone. didn't really enjoy this job. you don't get paid enough to speak to the angry customers .
Cultura Corporativa
Good and friendly place to work, job is exactly as you would imagine with a call centre job. comfortable and clean place to work. Staff and management on other hand were not the best.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
A day at Webhelp usually involved chatting with customers about their bills, handling any complaints or queries they had about the company, and working with both my team and the greater company as a whole to provide the best experience possible for the customers.
Vantagens
Excellent hours, fun workplace culture, good benefits and salary
Bad management
Cultura Corporativa
An absolute joke of a company!!!! It started ok but went down hill dramatically after training! They don't care about you!! Last resort kinda job!! They told me I had to come in the day a member of my family passed away otherwise they would mark me down as awol!! Do not work for this company unless it's just a pit stop in your career!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easy job to get
Desvantagens
unprofessional, management are rubbish, great amount of turnover for staff, insensitive, does not look after staff, pay is always wrong and you have to chase it up and you receive it a couple of weeks after payday, sometimes you never receive the pay you are owed. I could list allot more!!!
Cultura Corporativa
I work for Vodafone collections currently however I'm finding after this time being with Web help for Vodafone I'm not enjoying the job, the job hours are not for myself anymore, I'm finding I'm more in work then out and not enjoying the surroundings. The managers are fabulous however there has been numerous occasions where the company will ask you do work over time then not pay you the over time correctly that also goes for the bonus we 'earn', the hardest part of my job would have to be the abuse I get over these telephone calls but the most enjoyable part would be you meet all kinds of new people and never speak to the same person twice. iv leaned more I.T skills then I had gained a lot of customer services skills with regards to face on with customers and also on the phone which is face off.
Bonus
Cultura Corporativa
-taught me how to assist many different types of customers -hitting targets and achieving them as a team and as an individual was fulfilling and enjoyable
Cultura Corporativa
My time working for Vodafone in both areas have been challenging but the best by far. There are plenty of opportunities to progress within the working environment and although the job is mainly a single handed job, it is important that I stress that we all work as team to help each other. The shifts seem to go really quick and I really enjoyed working there. The only downfall I would say, would be that it is timely and costly to get to and from work as I live a fair bit away, but if there was job openings around my local area, I would persue on with my career.
Vantagens
plenty of breaks, flexible working hours
Desvantagens
long hours, difficult to get to
Cultura Corporativa
not the best company to work for as the basic wage was very low and targets to achieve a commission on sales was over rated.
Cultura Corporativa
this is a good company to work for if you are happy to hit high targets on a daily basis and can deal with working to targets there are alot of good company benefits avalibale with the role and they are constantly working to make there experiences for there customers better
Cultura Corporativa
great staff, managers, very highly reccomend this job what an amazing place to work for highly recommend fantastic people to work for and with
staff discounts
some long hours
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work was dealing with customer contract accounts. We were an inbound centre for customers to call in and speak to for any issues that they may have had in regards to their phone contract. We were also the first point of contact for any information that the customers wanted i.e. new deals, available phones.
Friendly working environment
Desvantagens
The management could have been better overall. They were not involved enough with the employees.
Cultura Corporativa
a very fast pace and busy place, constantly working within a team. as i am self motivated, the constant inbound calls was most probably the hardest yet the part i most enjoyed as it was productive and gave me center of self accomplishment. the reason for leaving was that vodafone was no longer in operation in cardiff and my travelling was restricted at the time
Cultura Corporativa
working in Vodafone was brillant the people where friendly and welcoming and making sure that everything was shown and understood before taking calls. working in Vodafone i learnt how to deal with different situations and how to deal with them in a more professorial manner. the hardest part of the job was learning approx ten different softwares and learning different passwords for each of them, the most enjoyable part of the job was the