University of Aveiro
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa University of Aveiro

Avaliação por categoria
Encontradas 9 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 10 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Lavoro statale, ben retribuito ma a volte molto disorganizzato.
Cultura Corporativa
Not much to be said. You can do proper Research without proper funding. Stilll, People are very imaginative to do the most they can with the least ammount of Money.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
I am working on development of manufacturing metal-ceramic composite materials for use in impact resistance applications in unmanned aerial vehicles.Development of production of dense ceramics and composites obtained by reactive infiltration of carbide preforms .Working on mechanical properties suitable to a correct dissipation of impact energy and minimized density and writing a report about this project
Cultura Corporativa
University with a good evaluation (EQF level 6). The Department of Biology has a large team with efforts on scientific publication.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
Working in the university has the biggest advantages, we work at our rhythm, It's a fun place to work, different cultures in the same place. Some free time to chat we others persons and connect to them and surprising the work is done and with great results.
Vantagens
Friends, university atmosphere
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
It´s a very interessant firm but like other government job, they bad to the workers.
Think that the most of this jobs are the connection with new challenges all the time.
Cultura Corporativa
I've learnt everything I know there. Most teachers are there for you and you can ask them anything.
Cultura Corporativa
I learn a lot in the University of Aveiro, people are friendly, but we have no protection at work. People are still not valued by their capacities. The place is woderful, students are 5* and we still don't have all research possibilities provided. Simple things as a valuable database are still missing in order for us to have good research opportunities.
Vantagens
Near the sea
Desvantagens
A lot of teaching hours; less research opportunities
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
Find solutions for telecommunitations issues. The people are very funny and cooperative.
Esta avaliação foi útil?
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "University of Aveiro". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,6
Informação baseada em 10 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,6
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,1