Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Logistics Supervisor

Cargo
Logistics Supervisor27 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 27 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I worked in Service Parts Logistics for 18 years with UPS and miss it greatly! We were outsourced, so there went the job security. During my time with UPS there were UPS & downs as with any job, but overall I felt respected & was happy
Vantagens
Equal, caring, management team. You felt like part of a team.
Demanding, fast pace, stressful
Cultura Corporativa
Due to the conditions and my past experience at UPS, it is a common warehouse facility. I wish there was a better opportunity to move up in the company, like it is portrayed. Also, better shift options would be nice.
Cultura Corporativa
As a supervisor at one of the busiest hubs in the country, everyday was an exciting challenge to complete all assigned tasks at a proficient level while exceeding expectations of the managers which was required.
Cultura Corporativa
Excellent working and good working experience , having supervisory experience in warehousing operation logistics analyst and handling different projects
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Made a career of UPS. There benefit package is excellent and provides enough coverage for me and my family. Benefits including healthcare, dental, legal and pension is just a few of the many things I enjoy about working for UPS
Cultura Corporativa
UPS great company and overtime is a guarantee that include 12 hour workdays. Working 6 days a week doing a various amount of different jobs that need to be done to make the company strive forward.
Vantagens
benefits
Desvantagens
Cultura Corporativa
You get stuck here because of the benefits offered. Hours are good but not very flexible. Management is cut throat. They could care less about their employees.
Cultura Corporativa
This job brings in many types of employees. While this can be challenging or discouraging, it really allows the strong, motivated employees to stand out and make a big difference.
Cultura Corporativa
I can say only short but meaningful. My everyday work in my workplace is awesome. I can rely on my Colleagues and management's support. The place is quiet, the people around are friendly, and I the workloads are challenging, which everyday I'm learning from my experiences. Though its sometimes hard but I/m having lots of fun.
Cultura Corporativa
Fast paced with no room for error. I learned to be efficient to be more organized. The culture was diverse. The hardest part of the job was trying to maintain the same work performance in company that changed policy often. I enjoyed supervising people and the challenge of reaching the company goals.
Cultura Corporativa
It's impossible to advance in this company especially if you work in management. You can't even easily transfer to become a driver, they basically force you to be stuck in one position till you quit.
Cultura Corporativa
most management was professional, employees worked very hard, opportunities for advancement was very rare. benefits package was excellent, time off was very hard to get, especially thru peak season
august thru January.
paid lunches, great management
vacation time
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my stint at UPS. It was one of my first jobs straight out of college and I thoroughly enjoyed it. No real complaints. I left because I needed a full time job.
Vantagens
Great schedule if you are a night owl.
Uninon
Cultura Corporativa
I left because I felt that UPS was not a place where a person without a degree could reach their full potential. There is little oversitght when it comes to yearly feedback about those who manage p/t supervisors which results in false reporting.
great people
Desvantagens
one can get stuck under poor management for Years
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
very little support, lots of overtime- expected to work long hours-not very much training, never see anyone until you make a mistake that's all I have to say
everything
Cultura Corporativa
- Very demanding job, but satisfying at the same time
- Not for everyone, especially during holiday season

- Good co-workers

- Can advance quickly

- Excellent Benefits
Benifits
Getting up early
Work was always good,
I learned a lot from co workers and management was always willing to assist.

Hardest part of my job was leaving and the most enjoyable was working with the team
Cultura Corporativa
UPS Supervisor life is very busy. Have to do a lot in a small time frame and limited help. Great place to gain experience. You have to hold your workers accountable as a Supervisor. There is a lot of paperwork that has to be completed at the end of each shift depending on what is your job title. Training for Sups need to be completed every month.
Nice stock options
No Cons
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work. Has good benefits. You must have good attention to detail because there are alot of numbers involved. You must also be willing to help your fellow worker.
Cultura Corporativa
excellent company to work for good hours very helpful staff and managers.
appropriate training given and assistance in daily work matters and OHS
bonus
Cultura Corporativa
Working in a high volume processing facility that runs 24/7.
UPS taught me about hard work ethic, accountability and production. On time delivery of packages is extremely important. Working in management I was exposed to many areas of the operation including Logistics, Air Operations, Ground operations and Safety. UPS has a strong safety culture and stresses employee involvement in the safety process. Worked with many dedicated management and non-management employees. UPS is a union labor force which can present its own unique set of challenges for management. I really enjoyed working directly with many UPS drivers locally and all over the state to provide excellent customer service.
Pay and benefits
Desvantagens
Working nights, weekends, holidays. No work/life balance