Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Loader/Unloader

Cargo
Loader/Unloader1352 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 1352 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 193 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
come in around midnight and leave around 8-9 am. Had to read code on boxes to put it 1 on the correct truck and 2 to put it in the correct place on that truck. learned logistic functions . The hardest part was having to stay up all night and go to school during the day.
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoy working there some supervisors need to be updated on job protocol in certain departments other than my own (revenue recovery). I as well as my supervisor in my department have to pick there work in unloading department. Numbers are not met at times due to the fact they are more worried on finishing the truck vs. making sure the labels are flipped and facing upwards before going through the scanner. At times they tell there employees to just dump the trucks knowing that the numbers depending on which truck needs to be accounted for. Amazon small box trucks as an example etc.
Cultura Corporativa
They want you to break your back working for them, literally. The "rule" is not to lift any package alone, beyond a certain weight limit. Yet, if you are in a rush, they do not accommodate this rule. If you refuse to lift the package, they will remove you from the schedule. Now, I have multiple herniated and bulging discs that I get to manage for a lifetime.
innumerable
Cultura Corporativa
pretty high pressure environment repetitive when i started i was only getting 8 dollars an hour part time 5 days a week but the good part is schedueles are flexible
Vantagens
Store in the building and lunch room
waiting 2 months for full pay and benefits
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
First thing is that this company is completely outdated on the way they do things. The electronic scanners suck, management will be some 19 yo kid whos been there for 3 months and will treat you like crud cause they have no other responsibility. The work enviorment is just disgusting drenching in sweat for however long lifting pulling and pushing heavy boxes into a trailer. The pay is like 14 bucks and the best part is that since its union they take 25 bucks a week out of your paycheck. Your busting your butt for nothing here other than a goodnight sleep
Part time
Desvantagens
No set scheduale, low pay, exhausting work
Cultura Corporativa
Is a workout but is amazing once you get the paste of it. You need to go the gym that’s a free subscription and you get pay for working out.
I want to work there again!
Cultura Corporativa
You don't make your workers feel like they are incompetent. That's exactly what they did. Their culture is to make people feel stupid if they are slow. But the pay was amazing for being part time.
Cultura Corporativa
I would say the benefits you will get they say at this job the not bad especially for a part time job. And that you don’t have to pay a dime for that which never happens at other companies so that’s a huge plus. Other then that, you work to be a slave and that’s really the job. You break your back and go home to pass to out to do the same thing each day. Just repetitive is all but love that it is union. I don’t mind the job just want more hours is all.
Healthcare and union
Desvantagens
Union fees, pay kinda blows, slow management
Cultura Corporativa
They are not flexible with time, and management was horrible. The job was super easy, all I did was stack boxes but there were people who were lazy which made the job harder.
Cultura Corporativa
I’m a loader this is my 3 rd day but 1 st day actually working and they expect you to know how to use the scanner and do everything with no help and if you do something wrong they will send you home managers don’t have the patience to show you step by step.
Good pay
No breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Greaf benefits ok pay but work is hard. Corporate company does not value you, that's why it has union. Overall not horrible, but tough as a long term career choice. Great for college students
Cultura Corporativa
UPS is such a unique place to work at. everyone starts out from the ground up, and you have to earn yourselves a management position.

The good = co-workers, benefits, potential to make good money with no degree.

The bad = Shady practices by supervisor, terrible pay for the work, and constantly being worked OT.
Cultura Corporativa
HR said that you wont need a gym bc you are being paid to workout. Fast paced. You will dream about zip codes and street names. Very early start time 4 AM.
Being paid to workout
Desvantagens
Dreaming about zip codes and street names
Cultura Corporativa
It's a hard job and it's not for everyone, but if you put in the work, it pays off. The benefits take some time to kick in, but they're just about the best benefits you can hope for, and it doesn't matter if you're part time or full time. You also have a union that will back you up.
Cultura Corporativa
You are not compensated right for the amount of work you have to do. It's a dirty place to work I saw rats in there. The temperature is always a problem.
On campus cooks
Short breaks, no hours
Cultura Corporativa
It is usually very busy, especially after COVID hit, typically working for the full 4-5 hours, with a 10 minute break

The supervisors do want you to go quickly but are understanding if you need to talk.
Healthcare
Very fast pace
Cultura Corporativa
Very caring about their employees. Management is really nice and they’re willing to help. Opportunity to move up in position frequently. They make sure everything is ok with you and try to help you as much as possible
Vantagens
Nice, caring, respectful, and fun
N/A
Cultura Corporativa
The job is definitely manageable, through routine practices. Advancement is most definitely encouraged by management. The Company offers great benefits, like paid personal time off and vacations for both full and part time staffing.
Cultura Corporativa
I did not get paid, I was told to leave and not finish because I will not get paid, I have sent emails and HR is ignoring them. It is terrible work like a mule no pay.
Not getting paid
Cultura Corporativa
The job was a little harder than what I expected it to be. They sometimes overworked you with packages that weighs over 100 lbs but it should be easier as you go.
Benefits, fair pay
High workload
● Overall
It’s ok for side money but put a lot on ur body just sucks Because when your low staff it’s a lot and you get tired easily it’s not fun lol but cool experience to have and I liked it because no customer server or had to take anyone order or someone screaming at me because something was done wrong...they just tell u try to do better and read the label before loading it