Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Loader

Cargo
Loader1277 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 1277 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 230 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
My overall experience at ups was not the best but I didn’t mind the work. It was very straight forward what your task were but the trick is being able to uphold the constant manual labor for a long period of time. it’s very energy depleading but the pay makes up for it.
Cultura Corporativa
It's physically very demanding and is inherently kind of dangerous because of all the lifting and machinery but also kind of fun. It's only part time but they seem open to letting people advance or change departments. Seniority is everything. Drivers make make lots of money but are subjected to brutal overtime and high stress. The benefits are great.
Vantagens
Excellent benefits and opportunity make great $$$
Desvantagens
brutal overtime and physically tough labor
Cultura Corporativa
Many opportunities for advancement if you say you want it. Support provided for constant growth (including great perks, new-hire punctuality/attendance bonus, worker's-union, investment in company shares, and educational scholarship benefit!)
Vantagens
Great benefits starting out with promotion from within.
Desvantagens
10 min break is too short for this physically demanding job.
Cultura Corporativa
If you need a part time job its a good place to be. Co workers are great!! Very helpful and kind. They prefer younger generation pre loading and sorting. Decent during the holidays unless the workload is low.
The people
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at UPS are the biggest pro to this company Especially if you use health insurance often.

In general, Upper managers at UPS have nothing else to do but harass you and cause unnecessary conflict then proceed to Try to fire you for no reason.

Overall

In my experience,if you have any form of work ethic be prepared to be over used and still be told you didn’t do good enough.
Cultura Corporativa
I work here. Good place to start if you are in high school like me. Good pay. Very good benefits like tuition reimbursement. I wouldn’t see it as my career though. But if you were to retire from ups you’d make a killing. For the work us loaders do and all the labor intensive stuff. Maybe a dollar or two more than 14 an hour. But other than that. Great place to work when you are young.
Vantagens
Pay, benefits, employment options.
Desvantagens
15 minute breaks, hot and humid environment.
Cultura Corporativa
Terrible place to work. Do not be a loader or unloaded at this place. Also management is just awful. Targeting me and my fiance for working together.
Vantagens
Short hours if you need more time..
Desvantagens
poor management, if you need more hours too bad.
Cultura Corporativa
Our union doesn't care or fight for us anymore. The harder you work, the more you are used and abused. They try to fire you as soon as you start making real money for ridiculous reasons. If you get hurt, guess what? It's YOUR FAULT! Safety first (ONLY WHEN CONVENIENT). Production suffers due to the extremely high turnover rate. The high turnover rate is due to the mistreatment of employees. Which includes; lying about start times and end times, expectations of what the job entails and receiving ONE 10 minute break even when working a 7-10 hour shift.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Selling your soul
Cultura Corporativa
UPS offers job security, 100%paid benefits, and good pay. It is a very physically demanding job as well as mentally draining. Plan on working hard. But I love it. Management leaves a lot to be desired and can be unorganized. It is a Union job so you pay dues.
Benefits! And bonuses
Union dues, unorganized
Cultura Corporativa
It can get extremely dusty and either very hot or cold in the trailers when loading. But you can become and driver in 2 years after being in the company. Great benefits too.
Solitude and exercise
No breaks except a 10 min break in which you can t leave
Cultura Corporativa
Although they had great benefits the rest was not at all worth working for. I don't mind hard work at all but the fairness of the job from one person to another was not consistent.
Benifits
Management, working conditions
Cultura Corporativa
It was a good experience. I would do it again. It was a great opportunity to work for a great company. The hours were good. the people Were good. It truly was a great experience.
Cultura Corporativa
The physical work you have to do here is extremely demanding but you can have opportunities for whatever you may need, only complaint is that they overhired and it severely cut my hours
Cultura Corporativa
Over all it was a good experience for me and i really fell like this is a company that is really about the work
And grind that most job need in there work areas
Cultura Corporativa
the bosses complained: ups (as a company not just our location) is number one in damaged packages, but they dont want to hire one extra person to help out, or a a manager that can get off his seat to help. they want to run the conveyor at full speed where you dont have time to pick your packages and load your truck so your parcels stack up and block your path making the process take even longer than it should. it gets backed up and packages break, fallng off the conveyor belt or getting trampled in the accumulation. if they would slow down or add one more person it would be ok, it could actually be a good job if corporate wasnt such greedy savages, but that is what is whats wrong with all of america; greedy corporate expletives.
Cultura Corporativa
This company is perfect for needing a second job, the hours are great and the pay is very good as well, and management is very helpful and flexible with hours and shifts.
Cultura Corporativa
Ups is a horrible company to work as far as the warehouse part. They can careless about they’re employees. They don’t fix things that are broken. Basically want you to work with one hand tired behind back.
No Pros
Cultura Corporativa
I was the only person in the ENTIRE warehouse (of more than probably 100 employees) who was wearing mask. No one was practicing social distancing during this time of the pandemic and I didn't feel comfortable there. I tweaked my back towards the end of my shift from loading packages in the truck and they fired me the next day before I could even get in contact with anyone there and tell them that I would not be coming back in.
Desvantagens
No one wore masks, short 10-minute breaks with everyone crammed into one small breakroom
Cultura Corporativa
The benefits are pretty good. It can get super hectic and stressful during peak season. Tuition reimbursement is a great perk. It keeps you in shape. Overall a decent job for a college student or someone with kids who needs to work part time. Plenty of opportunities if you are willing to put your time in.
Vantagens
Benefits, hire from within, good coworkers
Short breaks, Management, pay
Cultura Corporativa
Hard work great company just not enough pay to be working so hard. Its all on you to take of your body. Load trucks by yourself and at the end of the night some trucks are stacked up because there are not enough employees to keep up. Sometimes the job can be overwhelming.
Weekly Pay
No breaks Sweat alot Not enough pay
Cultura Corporativa
Terrible. The work environment is really hot. This is not a job for the weak. You have to me mentally prepared at all times. Loading takes a toll on your body and it can lead to permanent back damage.