Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Driver Assistant

Cargo
Driver Assistant216 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 216 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Everything is rather disorganized, and you will not know whether or not you are working that day until you get a call in the morning. This job will tire your mind and legs.
Cultura Corporativa
With the way the world is going companies like UPS play a vital role in giving to the people. The way the company works together it's like one big unit.
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work seasonal, fast paced and hard working are qualities needed to work here. I loved my time working for ups i did it for multiple rush seasons
Cultura Corporativa
Great for exercise but you wont make that much money starting out the people u meet are worth it tho just be cautious and careful with the public its not the safest job
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working for ups. It was like working out outdoors, while driving around, meeting new people and getting paid for it. Sometimes the weather is not on your side and it gets tough. But great job
Cultura Corporativa
Very laid back cool position they are very friendly and try there best to accommodate your needs always opportunity for more hours . Easy to communicate with
Cultura Corporativa
The only hard part is really lifting the heavy objects over 70 pounds but other than that, it is a really nice and fun workplace to work in. The environment is refreshing and there's a lot of flexibility within this job.
Cultura Corporativa
I liked very much working in that team setting, I enjoyed the physical aspect of it and being outdoors. I liked working hard and learning new things and meeting new people.
Vantagens
outdoors
Desvantagens
outdoors
Cultura Corporativa
My position with this company is seasonal and with the season ending I'm looking for a permanent position to help build a company and my career at the same time.
Cultura Corporativa
Working at UPS was a great opportunity to interact with a numerous amount of people each day. Working in the fast pace environment of the work truck was interesting as well.
Cultura Corporativa
Just helped deliver packages. Not much more to it. People were friendly. All UPS employees were kind and helpful. Work is physically demanding, but they don't give enough hours (usually around 25/week).
Cultura Corporativa
Excellent environment and excellent fast paced working. I loved being able to travel around the city and witness the nice scenery and nice houses in the neighborhoods
Cultura Corporativa
This job was challenging and rewarding. I loved working with my driver, he is one of the most hardworking individuals I know. We cared about the delivery process, and made sure the customers were happy.
Vantagens
tons of laughter and hard work
Desvantagens
work in all weather conditions
Cultura Corporativa
This company has a strong work ethics and they take their brand seriously.
Over all the management was good and the work colleagues were charming.

I enjoyed working for UPS.
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working with my driver. I got to meet lots of people and most were more than happy to see me. Many stated they liked seeing the same helper with the same driver. Although the hours can be long you expect it. Each day is a different schedule depending on stop/box volume. In the beginning of peak only 2 to 3 hours per day, couple weeks before Christmas I was working almost 12 hours each day M-F. Management sends help when it can if more help can be found. Overall I had a great experience. I worked Peak Season 2018 and 2019. I worked out of Belleville, IL. The drivers there are a fun group to work with.
Cultura Corporativa
Fun to work for the company and people are enjoyable to work with. Days are physically demanding, but work environment is still fun. UPS is a enjoyable company to work for.
Cultura Corporativa
Hard worker,,know to keep a smile on face,people person,always willing to learn new things Dependable always on time has very good social skills also teamwork skills
Cultura Corporativa
It was a cold winter but the work wasn't hard and they train you for it. If I was to work there again I would apply for a driving position because they have good benefits.
Cultura Corporativa
I had fun delivering packages, seeing the smiling faces when we would bring people the stuff they been waiting for. However having to run to the doors was a pain at times, i love running but having asthma doesn't help.
Cultura Corporativa
I love working at UPS doing seasonal work as a Driver Helper. Each day is fun and exciting working with professional and very knowledgeable drivers that teach you everything you need to know to perform your job well. Pay is great, schedule is very flexible too. I highly recommend being a Driver Helper.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a drivers assistant which is and awful job position to work as. the driver i was assigned to was an a cool dude but i just wasn't able to keep up with his awful work style.