Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Delivery Driver

Cargo
Delivery Driver1908 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 1908 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Hard work and excellent rapport with coworkers. Mgmt is helpful and stays in contact-also not everyone can excel due to its physically, very demanding.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my season with UPS, worked really hard to hopefully get hired on after the season but even when it seemed very possible from talking with the drivers and supervisors I never got the opportunity.
good pay
Desvantagens
make you think you could get a fulltime position so you work harder
Cultura Corporativa
Get ready to work over 66 hours, even if your part time,they don't believe in part-time hours you work 11 days a week, they work you like a dog show no appreciation for it then when something happens like a racial dispute, they trying to solve it with Little Caesars Pizza, this is the worst company I've ever worked for been here for 10 years and the last 2 of them have been terrible
Great insurance
Everything about the job
Cultura Corporativa
This company will hired u and then tell you
that you are on a 30 day pre qualification employment period.They will throw you on a " temp training route" that is way to big and overwhelming for someone that is trying to qualify. You cant get on your own route after 2 years into the company which still its not a guarantee that you will.I meet employees there that had been waiting for years before they got there own set route.Within that time frame you will be covering random routes.

Pretty much they get you in with lies

and paint a pretty picture.
Be on your own all day
Excessive deliveries per day
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Looks good on paper but the job is horrible.
Your full time for your training but your oncall as needed after that so its not full time and it takes more than 48 months to reach top pay cause there is no work in the spring fall or summer.

Some of the co workers were good but most would cut your throat with out blinking an eye.

PAYCHECK
TRASH
Cultura Corporativa
Overall was a good experience working here, meeting a lot of people and interacting with customers every day. management is really helpful, the work environment also is awesome.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Cold weather
Cultura Corporativa
After 4 years as a driver your pay goes up to $37.10 an hour with an average of 10-20 hrs of OT...that equates to 106K a year and free health insurance
Cultura Corporativa
Its a fast paced and very physical job and outdoors in all weather.
I love working outdoors and being part of a team but work independently

Customers are always happy to see you, you meet lots of great people.

The pay compensates for the work.

Management is always a phone call away if you need help or have a problem.
Vantagens
Being part of a team and working independently
Desvantagens
As a delivery driver you are outside in all kinds of weather. Cold Rainy days are challenging
Cultura Corporativa
From free college tuition for you and family, great benefits paid by company, starting pay for driver is like $29.00-30.00 hourly. Job is very physical and requires alot of walking and being chased by dogs but i loved it. I worked as a seasonal driver helper and made 13.00hr. They
barely pay seasonal workers but once you get on full time your treated like family and pay/benefits are amazing!
Cultura Corporativa
Love my time here but do not think then job was for me. Im sure it can be for many people but just not me. If you love delivering then it is for you. Great!
PTO
TO HOT
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
The people are great but management makes you never want to come in they are horrible and uneducated literally make the days harder for everyone, besides cool co workers and great benefits not worth spending your life here
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Everything else
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a personal vehicle driver that assisted the actual delivery drivers. It's only a temporary part time position but it paid well and it was actually very fun and I really liked it. Every delivary driver that I worked with were great people and hard working. They are basically the whole backbone of this company. But I do not feel they are respected nor are they well supported in any kind of way by thier supervisors and management. For me though, the only down side was that you have to use your own vehicle- you will put on some miles. But overall it was fun and it paid well! I would do again if I ever needed to.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked at UPS for a few months during the peak holiday seasons as a driver helper. I switched around a few times from driver to driver and some were better than others. The last person I worked with was such a cool, Laid back job and he made work so much better so your experience will depend mainly on who you get to work with. It was a lot of manual labor, but easy. Organize packages on the truck, carry them to the house or business, sometimes get a signature and scan package. There were a LOT of packages to be delivered and the job wasn’t over until your truck was empty so some nights I got off late. Pay was decent but the job was only through November to January
Simple work, good pay
Desvantagens
Heavy packages, work hours were not set
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Management just looking to get you in trouble so they can create any kind of record on you. Cross your “t’s” and dot your “I’d” because of this. Customers are hit and miss like all business. Difficult with family hope you don’t have kids or have an understanding significant other, but you won’t make enough to live comfortably if your significant other isn’t working also. Benefits are fantastic though pension...ok make sure you invest in other ways.
Decent money, benefits
Management, work life balance
Cultura Corporativa
Looks good on paper but the job is horrible.

I
Fast work day
No work
Cultura Corporativa
I had one day of in-class training where they went over WHIMIS and safety training then one hour on the DIAD. I was then sent out on the road by myself to figure out the rest of it. I would have liked much more training as I felt that I was thrown into it way to fast. My first-day delivering I did 25 packages but on the second day, I had over 80 to deliver. I also found my supervisor always sounded annoyed whenever I asked a question and was overall very little help. Overall I wish I had much more training for the job and was supported more.
Decent Pay
Long hours, bad supervisors
Cultura Corporativa
While since I was a driver helper it was only me and the driver usually but my driver was really nice and helpful on everything I needed to know which helped me out a lot in a lot of different areas because since it was my first time he would always help me out on what to do
Cultura Corporativa
My job was temporary, but while it lasted it gave me a good look into the workings and management of a UPS barn. My supervisors were available for anything I needed, friendly and supportive.
I know many long term drivers in browns won't agree, they have their own story.

We all agree the benefits for a family are worth it.

That being said, working for UPS was the hardest both physically and mentally, also the dirtiest job I've ever had. However, it was very rewarding. I was exhausted, and happy with my job. My job no longer exists at UPS, they let us go with a text message.

If I could I would have continued to work for them.
good pay
Desvantagens
filthy packages! Do not bring your packages into your homes!
Work-life balance
Work-life balance is trash. Never know when your gonna be home

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are decent. Takes years to reach what your spouse to be paid
Cultura Corporativa
Great pay benefits. Usually left alone to do your job. Enjoyed working there. Drivers helped each other overall had good managers. Customers appreciated your hard work and tried to be flexible with times and solve any problems
Cultura Corporativa
I am very satisfied that the company tried me. Thanks for the opportunity. It was an wonderful experience. The company was almost perfect and so was I. I just wish now that they would of hired me part time.