Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Wichita, KS

Cargo
Todos
Local
Wichita, KS48 avaliações
Encontradas 48 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I really liked my job, it was hard work but the benefits were AMAZING! They did expect you to load a bit more than they should have but most days it wasnt to bad. The drivers had the worst end of the deal if they didn't get a good loader. They didn't really train you the best since they have a union rule where management can't touch packages. Safety is a huge deal there and its really important to them! The pay was ok.
Great hours, AMAZING health benefits
Desvantagens
some management had anger issues
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at UPS are the biggest pro to this company Especially if you use health insurance often.

In general, Upper managers at UPS have nothing else to do but harass you and cause unnecessary conflict then proceed to Try to fire you for no reason.

Overall

In my experience,if you have any form of work ethic be prepared to be over used and still be told you didn’t do good enough.
Cultura Corporativa
Great money and pretty easy . They work around your schedule. They also gave great insurance ! I apply every peek season to help ! The only downside is having to work in different weather conditions .
Great pay . & good workout on a daily
Weather
Cultura Corporativa
I believe in Ups as a company that will help their employees suceed.... The possibilities are endless.....I agree with the methods of training and believe that I could help do more and stay positive with this company
Team spirit
Desvantagens
Coming up with new innovative ways to help company run smoother
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
good benefits, however there is no opportunity to move up in the company unless your are favored above others. Management is often closed to any suggestion.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoy working with some of my co-workers who were nice to them and I also like most of my supervisors during my part-time position.

However, I REALLY dislike management especially the lead manager who comes off a racist dick always nitpicks and criticizes my work ethics and not other people.
Vantagens
the co-workers, decent starting pay
Desvantagens
management, short breaks, scheduling hours
Cultura Corporativa
Hours are easy to work around other jobs, appointments, etc. Upper management are a joke. They think they can look at a computer screen and see everything they need to know about the operation.
Hours, benefits
Desvantagens
Management, hard work, little pay
Cultura Corporativa
You know a company is bad when people tell you you're better off leaving. UPS will work your fingers to the bone. Your best is not good enough. They expect too much too quickly, you won't be given enough time to learn the job functions. If you're not a superhuman, you're worthless to UPS.
Cultura Corporativa
The drivers I have worked with have been very friendly, polite, and helpful. The work itself can be pretty rigorous and fast-paced, so it's a good idea to have some water and easily removable layers on hand.

Scheduling is set up through a text app. A coordinator will reach out at around 7:30 AM to let you know where and when to meet your assigned driver. I believe most driver helpers receive a specific assigned driver and route. I am a back-up helper, though, so hours, drivers, and location have varied for me.

I was never explicitly told that I was a back-up. I had to ask to find out about this information by texting and asking my direct contact. My advice to management: Be more transparent with your helpers about what kind of hours and schedule to expect.
Cultura Corporativa
UPS had plenty of areas to advance and opportunities available, management was good and culture was great. I would highly recommend UPS as your future employer.
Cultura Corporativa
This job has good pay and benefits but the disrespect that goes on around the building is ridiculous. Also if you have a family it’s good for the benefits but if you have kids you’ll never get to go to there practices and game because you’ll work till about 730 to 9 every night.
Cultura Corporativa
The work is very fast paced and requires alot of physical demand in heavy lifting and working with potentially hazardous materials but over all the benifits beat anything else as its free health insurance that really pays off and there's even room for growth when you apply for it
Benifits and growth
Cultura Corporativa
My experience at UPS was awful. They barely explain how to do the job well, and management expects the impossible everyday. Extremely hot in the summer, and extremely cold in the winter. Peak season starts in October and ends in about January. It is really not worth it. Look elsewhere.
Cultura Corporativa
It wasn't a badd place to work I liked the fast pace they need more training on their machines but other than that it was good I really like the pay and weekly pay
Cultura Corporativa
UPS is a very unfair job, but at the same time UPS does have good benefits to offer their employees. Not a bad job for college student to work during college.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my time at UPS. It taught me physicial hard work. I had to load over 3000 packages a day into my truck. On pickoff I was the man who sent the packages to the truck by zipcode
Cultura Corporativa
Needs a new manager. The one in charge now is very rude and seems to bully the other managers, supervisors, and just workers in general. Does not listen to anyone else, acts like an alpha-male and is very arrogant. The other workers for the most part are very friendly and easy to work with.
Decent pay
Bad management
Cultura Corporativa
Took a lot to get the job done each day. Early mornings and fast paced. Training process is required and necessary because it takes awhile to fully learn how to pull a belt and load three different trucks.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Hours
Cultura Corporativa
The company doesnt care about employees. Management is disfunctional.They break union rules, so union has no power. Only good thing medical. Company is unorganized always short staffed always writing people up and trying to find ways to get rid of them.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Work environment pay management
Cultura Corporativa
Great company to work for. I worked 2 years during the seasonal months as a driver helper. Enjoyed learning how to sort packages on the trucks to make delivering more efficient and time effective.
Vantagens
Enjoyed learning new things.
Desvantagens
Not enough hours and no permanent positions
Cultura Corporativa
the job at ups was long days but very fast paced enjoyed it very much. my duties were to sort and organize packages as well as assist customer in the delivery of the packages.