Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Tumwater, WA

Cargo
Todos
Local
Tumwater, WA15 avaliações
Encontradas 15 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 193 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
delivering stuff all day helping out with the holiday season and You just can't see it all. However curious and completist we all sometimes get as tourists, there are certain places that are forbidden, if not plain impossible, to visit, whether because they're too dangerous for humans to tread or but
dw
dwft
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
I worked for UPS as a Preload Supervisor. They refused to pay me for hours I worked. I had to file a claim with L & I. The atmosphere is not pleasant. They wouldn't activate me as an employee for a couple weeks because of shear laziness. You can't get proper training until they do their job. Union employees are not kind to non union and management tells you to accept the rudeness as it is part of the job.
Cultura Corporativa
hardest part of work is lifting heavy package constantly is hard because dealing with size and weight I am I try to keep my heath healthy and maintain balance for safety reasons.
constant motion
short beaks
Cultura Corporativa
Assist the UPS driver with various work related challenges such as delivering packages to customers, loading and unloading the truck, calling clients, communicating with dispatcher, handling customer complaints and keeping the the truck clean and freight organized in a professional manner. Time management got easier everyday once you begin learning the route and working together as a team.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Great part time job, early mornings allow for open day schedule. Great work out, fast paced environment. Benefits after 1 yr. And apart of the Teamsters union.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
horrible management. no communication. everyone is not treated equally. when stepping into a supervisor role, you are not trained properly. 6 months later i am still learning thing that should have been taught in the beginning.
Cultura Corporativa
I wish I could my foot in part time I would love to advance with ups as a career . they need to bring back seasonal bonuses or raise pay . more acknowledgment of seasonal help
friendly great benifites union
Desvantagens
hard to get foot in door, seasonal is low pay no bonus for seasonal anymore
Cultura Corporativa
Great Place to be at. I would highly recommend to find a job at either a UPS store or warehouse. The managers are great people and so are your coworkers.
Cultura Corporativa
Not a bad shift time wise, IMO
Management treated us well.

Always had water and coffee available.

Coworkers all seemed to have great sense of humor.

Benefits are great.
Cultura Corporativa
Being a UPS driver was very demanding physically and mentally. But it was worth it. It is a great company where you can have a great future making great money.
Cultura Corporativa
good company to work for, great pay and benefits. Would love to come back and drive for UPS. Would recommended to friends and family to work for local UPS
fun job
N/a
Cultura Corporativa
Had it worked out with the driver to where I got picked up in front of my house, and we went on to work from there. Loved the job, I was able to work overtime a lot, I always volunteered to help, and I loved what I did.
Vantagens
Flexible Work hours, Friendly Co-workers, Great Employer.
Exhausting Work
Cultura Corporativa
I was not cut out for this particular job. You must get up in the middle of the night and load boxes for five hours. I was not in shape for this type of work but when I left I was. The people that worked with were amazing and helpful. I would have not lasted as long as I did with out them. Ten years later I still have contact with some of them.
The staff is amazing
Getting up at two a.m.
Cultura Corporativa
I am still employed with this company I am currently only part time and am looking for another long term job position or possible career. Through UPS I receive complete health care benefits for myself and my family.
Vantagens
Benefits, Flexibility, Paid time off, Etc.
Part time
Cultura Corporativa
the lay out simple and easy to follow. Highly demanding as far as keeping the flow of packages moving.
5 hours per night