Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Rancho Cordova, CA

Cargo
Todos
Local
Rancho Cordova, CA22 avaliações
Encontradas 22 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
My job was temporary, but while it lasted it gave me a good look into the workings and management of a UPS barn. My supervisors were available for anything I needed, friendly and supportive.
I know many long term drivers in browns won't agree, they have their own story.

We all agree the benefits for a family are worth it.

That being said, working for UPS was the hardest both physically and mentally, also the dirtiest job I've ever had. However, it was very rewarding. I was exhausted, and happy with my job. My job no longer exists at UPS, they let us go with a text message.

If I could I would have continued to work for them.
good pay
Desvantagens
filthy packages! Do not bring your packages into your homes!
Cultura Corporativa
It was a great place to learn and earn
I loved working with my driver

Helping the preloaders load our trucks in the morning before going out on our route
Cultura Corporativa
Had a great time working with UPS for a seasonal, temporary time. Learned some amazing techniques and skills, such as marshalling air planes. Enjoyed most of the worktime loading or unloading packages in a quickly manner time.
Cultura Corporativa
meet driver according to where they are in their route. get in and help deliver packages during a busy holiday season. lots of stopping and walking. work until all parcels have been delivered.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
It’s a great job very hard work but I’m only work 5hrs a day and it’s very fast passed work. It has great benefits tho I would recommend it if you do not mind hard work.
Cultura Corporativa
It was a nice environment. I worked hard and needed more trading for this job. I would definitely try to find a place to be able to work efficient and be able to get the routine down.
Cultura Corporativa
Usually I woke up early as 2 am since my shifts were mostly from 4 am - 7 am. Most of the time though during rush hours or holidays we would be there overtime trying to get everything out delivered on time. Some days were pretty nice and smooth and some days would be rough, just like any other type of work. As a package handler, you're more in the factory than out delivering so you don't need to interact with other people other than your coworkers. I had a nice time there since it was my first job, but being safe is probably the most dangerous thing about the job since you work around machines that deliver package from one end to another as well as vehicles driving around often. The hardest part about the job is just lifting things above your head to get packages to fit.
Vantagens
Supervisors care about you and will bring snack and refreshments
Desvantagens
short hours, long breaks during non busy days, called off when they don't need people, hazardous, need upper body strength, little to no interaction with anybody other than your coworkers, dirty, different shifts, below average environment, smoking.
Cultura Corporativa
Working for UPS was a dream come true. The only reason why I no longer work there is because I had to move to Ohio. The management was amazing, supervisors are always there to encourage us to work harder, be a better version of ourselves , with constant positive reinforcement . great team effort, we literally got paid to workout.
Vantagens
Great for health benefits, wonderful team atmosphere
Desvantagens
Shore towers, not enough pay
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working here and had a lot of fun, but the hours were sometimes too long for me. My driver and I had an awesome relationship and I gained a friend, making it fun to come to work each day, however sometimes days could reach 14+ hours. Dogs could be a problem sometimes too.
Cultura Corporativa
Fast paced work environment. Worked on a loading dock, along side a conveyor belt, assigned to certain trucks that we would load with the packages that came to us down the belt.
Cultura Corporativa
Work was fast-paced to get a lot of packages delivered on time. There are some break in-between which is nice. Being in shape helps a lot, especially if the area of delivery has a lot of changes in elevation.
Vantagens
Job not too difficult, Sometimes nice UPS driver gives free lunches
Fast-paced job
Cultura Corporativa
Everyone from the HR secretary to the janitor was a delight. Just seemed like one big happy family working together towards the same goal. Much respect
People, benefits, Pay
Desvantagens
it was a seasonal position and didn't get a uniform
Cultura Corporativa
I believe UPS is a great company to work for. Chance to become management very easy, or go driving. Which both come with competative pay. Very well compensation for the stressful labor.
Great workout
Desvantagens
Sometimes made you work harder than you should every day
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Quickly loading and unloading trailers into delivery trucks early in the morning. Great for those looking for hours before going to school or for a second job.
Cultura Corporativa
I had a very interesting experience working here. I had to be very timely and keep up my pace. I handled a lot of different packages I liked that I had to be so punctual because it helped me for future jobs.
Cultura Corporativa
Physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
Cultura Corporativa
i was employed with cenetrplate but we worked at AT&T park with the San Francisco Giants it was a great experience the job was very chill we just had to keep the bars stock and bring produced when needed
Cultura Corporativa
Currently I am a cadet member in the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary, Civil Air Patrol (CAP) Squadron 92 out of Auburn California. As a volunteer member I participate in aerospace education, leadership training, and emergency services rescues operations. Civil Air Patrol has trained me to save lives and alleviate human suffering through training opportunities in emergency-services. Nationally CAP handles 90 percent of inland search and rescue missions, with approximately 100 lives saved each year. On November 10, 2014 I was part of a CAP ground search and rescue along with the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department were my Wing Search Team was called to search for an aircraft with an elderly pilot and one passenger missing from a flight from Hollister California. We located the deceased victims and the Cessna 140 aircraft along with the planes transmitter and turned over the transmitter to National Transportation Agency
Fun fast paced
seasonal
Cultura Corporativa
As a pre-load crew member we unload and load trucks and sort packages. With the management changes over the last six months it has been a huge spark in morale and productivity. It is physically demanding but also rewarding as it keeps you in great shape.
benefits are incredible!
physically demanding
Cultura Corporativa
It was a temp job doing the holidays so I would ride around with the UPS driver and deliver packages to stores and peoples house and we would work longer hours then usual.
Cultura Corporativa
a typical day at work would be me getting up at 2:30 and leaving so im there at my work by 3 and then i would clock in and check the board to see where im at and when the bell sounds i go do what the board or supervisors tell me to do.
funny employees