Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Louisville, KY

Cargo
Todos
Local
Louisville, KY1427 avaliações
Encontradas 1427 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 193 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Most jobs in the building are part-time. In order to go full time there is a long seniority line that you have to wait in. For and unskilled job it is not bad pay. Mangers are often helpful. If this is going to be your first job this would be and ok start. Otherwise, look some place else. you are just another number.
Pay, Vacations, Healthcare
Desvantagens
Stressful and hard to move up the management ladder and to go full time
Cultura Corporativa
Great place if your on the air ramp food trucks and not really a lot of actual work. Great job for anyone going to school.. can’t believe I get paid to do nothing basically..
Cultura Corporativa
It was an amazing job that taught me a lot. I loved it and the people were great. I would recommend it to college students and or high school students needing a job.
Great
Non
Cultura Corporativa
I loved my job for the first 6 months after that everything went down hill, constant overtime 10-12 hour days 5-6 days a week, you never know if you will have to work weekends until the last minute. Hard to advance within the company if you aren't friends with the right people. No work life balance, management is very unorganized.
Good insurance
Management, alot of overtime
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Okay if prepared for physical labor. Great benefits. Health, dental, and vision insurance. Program with University of Louisville for tuition reimbursement
Cultura Corporativa
its good for a start, the pay is now more than it was when I was there but the pay was def below standard for the work being done. I worked in freight so breaks were easy to take, my coworkers were really nice and helpful. my supervisors were alright. I would work there again if I were closer
breaks, coworkers
Desvantagens
pay, have to wait too long for benefits
Cultura Corporativa
UPS is a horrible job because of its management They pay 14 bucks an hour but they have a cap on your check so you only get to work under 25 hours a week
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at UPS is decent

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are sub par they could be more

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at UPS, I think decent

In general, managers at UPS good and bad

Collaboration with my colleagues at UPS is great

Overall

My experience working at UPS has been good
Cultura Corporativa
Ups is just handing packages and making sure you put them in cans correctly and to also make sure there’s isn’t any chemicals to at could cause the plan to crash.
10 minutes breaks
Short breaks
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Overall
My experience working at UPS isn’t the best. The management sucks. There are different buildings you can work at so I guess it just all depends, but the building I work in doesn’t care about it’s employees at all. We get worked like dogs only to have pay cuts and the holidays are the absolute worst. 12 hours shifts 6 days a week for two months straight with only two 10 minute breaks. No lunch break at all. Been here for going on 5 years and do not plan to stay longer.
Cultura Corporativa
I had an issue involving me not being able to further attend at UPS. The transportation that I had available to me was no longer a way to work and I had no other way to get there. I talked to management about how I was not able to put in my two weeks if I was to theoretically leave like a normal worker, and they excused me and put me as a possible re-hire to the job without being fired. I am very grateful to them for this and will never forget what the management team did for me.
Healthcare, Flexible hours
Repetitive nature
Cultura Corporativa
Overall
They con you in with “paying for school” they also say you get paid $14.50 an hour.. that’s great but you work 4 hours a night, I bring home $250-$280 a week and my rent is $900 a month. They don’t care about the employees at all
Cultura Corporativa
Being a UPS package handler is cool. There’s hard days and there’s easy days. Mostly hard days though. They pay weekly which i great. I love getting paid weekly but sometimes as a student you might not get as much hours as you wanted, which makes the payments short. If you’ve been there for a year or over i suggest stay there because there’s really good benefits. You get the very best healthcare in America from UPS all for free.
Vantagens
Good healthcare, good union and weekly pay.
Desvantagens
Not enough hours and peak nights
Cultura Corporativa
Job is easy and good pay . Doesn’t require too much and work until peak seasons where you go from 25 hrs a week to abt 50 hrs. Also able to listen to music while working which helps time past by
Flexible schedule, Pay Rate, 5 days a week
Hrs
Cultura Corporativa
Ups was a very good place to work, all the employees and supervisors are very respectful and helpful. They always work as a team and their schedules where always the same!
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at UPS is hard especially during the pandemic issues. If you have kids during this time make sure you either have dependable people to help you or money to pay a trusted friend because you are expected to be at work. No matter what

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are ok when I get enough hours and during peak season
Cultura Corporativa
i worked there for a few months until i injured myself on the job , i go laid off due to the coronavirus and left soon after . although it was a short period of work i enjoyed it
flexible schedule

Good work

Nice area

Good parking

All day work

Good

Nice people

.................................
Cultura Corporativa
I would say that I do enjoy working at UPS because of the security of my job. The management really stand behind you when you dont prove them otherwise. It is for sure a job that if you put in the time and effort, they will make sure that you are taken care of.
weekly sign on bonus
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
I have not worked for UPS in four years. The time that I had there I look back fondly on, the company has good structure and good pay incentives. I enjoyed my time there.
Cultura Corporativa
UPS pays for my college and has amazing health insurance but only pays around $200 a week which is not enough to pay for food, books, a car, rent, and whatever else someone may need.