Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Indianapolis, IN

Cargo
Todos
Local
Indianapolis, IN410 avaliações
Encontradas 410 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Good place for someone who may need a first job and good for someone who wants a career they give you extra pay for overtime as well and you don’t have to work on weekends if yu don’t want to
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoyed my time here. Would recommend to others. Felt the pay was fair and good benefits as well. Management was suspect in a few areas. Overall it is a good company that cares about it's employees.
Cultura Corporativa
Could be way better. They failed to pay me my girlfriend after we I decided to work over time after I verified with I don’t know how many people. For the most part I loved working here. I busted my heart out almost every day as much as I can although I was struggling it really hurt that I got played because I really needed the money they had got me for. I would work for this place again but I couldn’t until I get what they owe me and I know it will never happen. I’m just a stupid little boy to them.
Cultura Corporativa
Never got a break! Always tons of work very demanding mentally and physically! But regardless was a decent job! I wouldn’t go back to that job but for anyone else just focus on your task!
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
90 percent of all management is bullying and push the numbers game, they tell you daily it’s about the bonuses they get....they will lie, cheat, and lie so more, the union is corrupt, BAs of the teamsters are liars, and serial liars, and drug addicts, power drinkers, and will sell the membership out, ever time.
Lots of OT
Working for liars
Cultura Corporativa
Its not Ups as a company its the ups i worked at. The managers did not really help when you really needed them. It was too much work on me and they never gave me help.
Cultura Corporativa
It wasn’t a bad job. The customer service was great and so were the employees . And it was in a great location. Gave really good hours and wasn’t hard to work there.
Vantagens
Good customer service, patients, listening
N/A
Cultura Corporativa
I was part time so worked about 4-6 hours a day(at night). Very nice job if you want to take on a second just or just extra income. Shorter hours for part time is not so stressful compared to full time work. I unloaded trucks. Pretty straightforward. No extension knowledge or training necessary. Though you do have a training class. Just pay attention and you’ll do well here
Money
Short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
They treat you like a piece of machinery. If I were you I would avoid working at UPS Zone Solutions. They do not care about you as a team member. They do not reflect the UPS stated employee commitments.

I wold avoid it like the plague (COVID 19).
benefits are good.
Desvantagens
work environment is very hostile. I left with an ulcer.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoy working for them! I’ve made many friends. It was a easy working environment with great management! Everyone is very friendly learned how to drive a peto train, and how to scan packages!
Good benefits, good hours
Cultura Corporativa
At UPS Zone Solutions, I’ve never felt so beaten down in a work environment.

The managers are aggressive (big boss) and passive aggressive (little boss). They are good friends with their trainers who are hostile and rely too heavily on their poorly written processes. They are well written if you know what you are doing but poorly written for learners.

I was in the military & the hostility was far worse at ups zone solutions.

The management and trainers are in a clique and if one of them does not like you, they go after you like unsupervised junior high kids with absent parents.

Because of their negativity, I started becoming more negative and less confident, so I had to go. I’m an assistant professor so needless to say, I’m very confident.

After 8 months I left with an ulcer and feeling depressed because of their treatment of me. But now, I’m Free From their mess!

I would avoid ups zone solutions in indy at all cost unless you are just desperate for work and don’t mind being torn down weekly if not daily.

Vantagens
At 5:00 you have to be out the door or logged off the system.
Desvantagens
Local management, trainers, employees severely overworked and under appreciated and under paid, You are merely considered a piece of equipment.
Cultura Corporativa
It was my first job and I liked it a lot. There did appear to be some opportunity for advancement but I didnt look into that because it was just a job while I was home from college.
Cultura Corporativa
It was too much work with VERY little pay. You would literally have so much work to do but would only get $200 a week. Not going to stop anyone else from working there. It just was not for me.
Cultura Corporativa
It was a nice job to have I learn how to do thing I didnt knownwho to do n I moved fast for what I did , love to work with my hands n would love to learn more
Cultura Corporativa
Not worth my supervisor was rude and disrespectful I didn’t like catching packages repetitively my whole shift only 13$ atleast you get to listen to music
Cultura Corporativa
I was unloading in loading trucks in counting packages in making sure that the package get to the right costumer in when u communication is the key .
Cultura Corporativa
I worked with some really awesome people in Human Resources at UPS. The people were friendly and it was a nice working environment. I was able to learn a lot working at UPS.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Working in the heat
Cultura Corporativa
UPS has amazing insurance, 401K, disability coverage, tuition reimbursement and more.
Other than that UPS is relentless on your body and can take a toll on you mentally as well. You are treated as a piece of equipment that can always be replaced.
Cultura Corporativa
High turnover rate is not the fault of the job. The high pace high work load can be hard for some one not prepared to constantly lift and lower packages.
Cultura Corporativa
Work was good. Had some good and bad interactions with management. Had to leave the city I was working in. Let the job go because of reloction. Would like to work again but unsure if I qualify.
Cultura Corporativa
This is a great place to make money. Especially if you are young or single. You can make a lot of money fast. You just need to figure out a way to have work-life balance because you will have long work days.