Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Frederick, MD

Cargo
Todos
Local
Frederick, MD25 avaliações
Encontradas 25 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
UPS would be a great company if you would be able to obtain a full time position. However traveling from Waynesboro PA for a part time position is just not feasible for me.
Cultura Corporativa
This job slowly prepared myself when it comes to managing my time during the day,but it usually only made it more taxing at times. If you are ready to get a ton of hours and wake up early go ahead
Cultura Corporativa
Nice place to work. That is all I can say. friendly environment, team work. Good pay per hour. Over time payment. fast pace working place. The have good health care plan for all the staffs
Cultura Corporativa
No problem the whole time I was there even though I was seasonal and I hope to return when they need help again. Things ran like clock work every day and if I had a problem it was handled immediately by the supervisor or my assigned driver
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Poor work environment. There was no set schedule for employees. Some days we would show to work and they would send us home immediately and it felt like a west of time.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Loved some of my coworkers. Hated the negativity in the building and favoritism was very strong here! Some days were very stressful and long. Always be prepared to hear something your doing wrong
Off at a decent time
Poor management
Cultura Corporativa
Working at ups was a fun experience. You meet some cool drivers that are willing to help you out if necessary. The pay wasn’t great especially for the hard work.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed working at UPS as a seasonal helper . Pay was fair , hours make up for it. The supervisors take their job seriously, overall a good work environment.
Exercise
Non stop work
Cultura Corporativa
fast paced, always changing work environment. office and physical work. long hours and heavy workload. great health care benefits among the top 2 of all employers I've worked for . competitive pay and opportunities to grow within the company. company prefers to hire from within.
Vantagens
benefits
Desvantagens
workload and pay
Cultura Corporativa
Each day I met my driver at the same parking lot and started work when I entered the delivery truck. This job was very easy, but maybe because I enjoyed working with my driver.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my stint at UPS. It was one of my first jobs straight out of college and I thoroughly enjoyed it. No real complaints. I left because I needed a full time job.
Vantagens
Great schedule if you are a night owl.
Uninon
Cultura Corporativa
Great place for personal growth. Was amazing for assisting with school. But the company i believe needs to take better consideration of its employees, specifically non union in respects to work life balance and benefits recently.
Cultura Corporativa
Since my position was seasonal i did not receive any benefits, but i do know that full time employees whether in the warehouse or in a truck do obtain good benefits. If you don't mind long hours with the same person, or walking up many driveways, this is a fun job where you can make good connections.
Cultura Corporativa
On a typical workday I would meet up with my driver near our route. We would spend roughly 6 or 7 hours delivering packages together. Then at the end of the day I'd be dropped back at my car and we'd fill out my paperwork for the day. I'd usually end up spending the day having great conversations with the driver, which is easily the best part of the job. As long as you and your driver get along the job will be fun and the day will pass quickly.

Unless there is a good place to stop and eat along the route, you need to bring food with you. I'd also advise water or Gatorade to stay hydrated. Although, be careful with your intake because there may be no bathrooms either. My driver used a bottle in the back.
Vantagens
lots of exercise, fun conversation, good honest work
Desvantagens
have to eat lunch on route, no bathrooms
Cultura Corporativa
The work is difficult, but definitely manageable. The worst part about the job is management; more specifically, lower level management and supervisors. Most have little knowledge of the day-to-day aspects of running the warehouse. Some are very rude, and I have personally heard one threaten another employee. They are very demanding and tend to micro-manage, which is understandable considering the pressure they face from the higher ups. That being said, once you've reached seniority, there is little incentive to work hard. Raises are scheduled, and if you get your job done early or on time, they will likely make you do someone else's job (who has most likely done just enough to get by).
Vantagens
Benefits, Get paid to work out
Poor management, dishonest representatives
Cultura Corporativa
Ups may be for you if you are young with no family, no children and if you don't require a lot of free time. You can't beat the pay and benefits, however everything comes with a cost even if it's not monetary.
Vantagens
Free health care, union benefits, great oay
lack of free time, 60 hour work weeks at times
Cultura Corporativa
Ups is a very fast pace working job and requires physical work. (Lifting heavy packages and moving at a brisk pace to get all your deliveries on time.
Keeps you in shape
No breaks
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
While working at UPS I had the misfortune of working under perhaps one of the most under qualified supervisors in my working career. The workers union couldn't do much to help me which was my only line of defense, and this experience hastened my departure from the company
Cultura Corporativa
Good job the hours just didn't work well with my other job. since UPS was 3-8 AM. But overall not a bad place to work. They also offer decent compensation and benefits.
Good Environment/Good Benefits
Poor Hours
Cultura Corporativa
Its a fun place to work. if your at one of the smaller stores you know all your customers and know the work that is suppose to be done. Just like any retail store has moments of getting slammed with customers
Cultura Corporativa
I worked 4-5 hours Monday through Friday. My job consist of breaking jams, loading and building walls in a trailer. I learned safe working habits are the key things to performing the job as a package handler at ups. symbols and various signs are also what i have learned from ups.The managers and co workers are very helpful and are friendly. The physical labor is the hardest part of working at ups as a package handler. the benefits and your physical health will improve while working for ups.
Vantagens
benefits and your health will improve while working for ups
Desvantagens
the physical labor and pay can be hassle