Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Dalton, GA

Cargo
Todos
Local
Dalton, GA13 avaliações
Encontradas 13 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 230 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
This job is hard but the benefits are real good. For the most part the management is good everyone there is working and sweating like you so your not the only one doing the work.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
most of the jobs are part time
Cultura Corporativa
If you slip up, in the tiniest of ways and do something wrong at UPS some people in management will cuss you like a dog, for no reason. But all and all it was a good working atmosphere.
People, hours
Cultura Corporativa
Managment was nice they helped in anyways they could they made you feel like you matter plus they're family oriented and understanding. The hours were good there was overtime available for those who wanted to make extra cash
Cultura Corporativa
I worked at UPS for a couple months--good job and nice people. I recommend them,. I would go back, if the opportunity came up. I like mail and loading or driving a truck is a good job.
Vantagens
good pay, good people, union
Desvantagens
sometimes long hours, injury risk is there
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
this is a great place to work for the rest of your life. the pay is decent. the hours are great. and if you stick with it for as long as you can you can eventually become a driver and be set for life
good hours
Cultura Corporativa
Very competitive and quick pace. The pay and benefits was great to be a part time job, and the supervisor's was very helpful and always accessible to be reached if needed.
Cultura Corporativa
Positives: Great pay, great benefits, and a very active environment.

Negatives: Employees are either part time with 5 1/2 hours maximum per day or work 10+ mostly 12 hours a day or more.
Cultura Corporativa
I liked what I did but it was kind of routine and basic throughout the day. You knew what was going to be done that day and you just had to ride it out each day.
Fun job
Long days
Cultura Corporativa
ups was about the easiest thing, I have ever done. I only worked through the holiday season and the driver I worked with tried his hardest everyday to make sure I made it home in time to put my child to bed at night. when the season was over, I was put on a list as far as to work for them permanent. everyone I came in contact with was very nice
Cultura Corporativa
I believe that UPS is a great place to work. The pay is great and the amount of possible hours really makes the job better.
Great hours!
Weather, animal bites.
Cultura Corporativa
When working as a driver helper they inform you when you are gonna work the morning before your driver calls you. You meet your driver at an agreed location. The work is very easy.
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at UPS could be explained as hard work. I learned how to lift with your legs not your back. The management team tried but wasn't the best. But they tried. I enjoyed my coworkers. We worked hard all around the clock. the hardest part of UPS had to of been the cold nights and the hot summer days under the tin roof. The enjoyable part of the job had to of been when they asked for someone to leave early.
Vantagens
the moments with your coworkers.
lifting heavy packages.
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoyed my time as a supervisor in college and wished that I would have stayed with them. The shifts are very hetic but it's a fast paced in the elements job that involves trouble shooting problems to make it all work. If you like fast paced jobs this is the place for you.
pay