Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Bloomington, IL

Encontradas 15 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 193 avaliações
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
very early hours and fast paced labor await you in the pre-loading crew. but the job does have a strong union with great benefits. there are normally other shifts later in the day but at a pay cut.
1,0
Work-life balance
Work-life balance is trash. Never know when your gonna be home

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are decent. Takes years to reach what your spouse to be paid
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Yes you can make 6 figures as a route driver but the only actual person who did this at the job has no wife and kids and runs the hardest most tiring route you can do with pretty much no breaks. As a package handler you will absolutely hate your life, I saw one of the happiest men turn negative and hate the job after a few months, the job itself is extremely physically demanding and they really could care less how you feel about things. Pay should be way better for what you get put through. Hours are absolutely awful, and you can’t make a living off this place.
Cultura Corporativa
This job keeps you active and on the move. You will never have the same day as another which is a positive. I enjoy working at UPS as the advancement opportunities are there for the taking and are achievable.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Nothing to say I believe I covered it all previously, when answering your questions, it seems to be self explanatory by the questions that I answered for this
Cultura Corporativa
The work is extremely fast paced with a great way to stay in shape. Whether you are on the sort or delivery driving you have the ability to manage your own work appropriately.
fast paced
hours
Cultura Corporativa
Worker as a part time package handler, sorter , unloader and loader.
Driver help delivering packages in the peak times.

Received a Raise in my second month at work .

Regular performance reviews with my Supervisor

great competition within shift
very great with employees
short shifts and breaks
Cultura Corporativa
The supervisor are great and I love the crew I work with. We move quickly and efficiently and get our jobs done as fast as we can. Unload trucks, package smalls into bags, or reload trucks. It's a good job overall
Cultura Corporativa
Everyday was different, but everyday you learned something new. Your expectations are to work at a high level, and you have plenty of opportunity to reach the goals that are set for you. Your managers and supervisors care about your performance, and work with you to improve and become comfortable about your work and your goals. Hours may sometimes be tricky, but working with UPS teaches you to be responsible an abide by a schedule that will make balancing your social life, work, and even school easy. You do however get the chance to move your way up in the company and become very successful using the opportunities UPS provides you with. Being paid generously and offered benefits, you are given fair expectations in exchange. Overall a great company to work for!
Cultura Corporativa
For the most part I look forward to going to work, and I fell it is an excellent place to work. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent place to establish a career.
Excellent raises
Desvantagens
Not much opportunity for full time status
Cultura Corporativa
Great work atmosphere and i would go back again. The early hours i loved and still getting off early enough to go to school or another job
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
They praise safety but only when it doesn't interfere with production. The location must meet their numbers and it doesn't matter if that means chucking a box 10 feet to improve efficiencies.
Money, desirable positions
Union, Management, Culture
Cultura Corporativa
really like this job, great place for job advancement, good work hours. well known company.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day consists processing thousands of packages under a strict dead line. The goal being to safely and efficiently ensure all of the packages being processed make it to their intended destination. While working a UPS I learned to effectively multitask to accomplish many of my goals in a short time period while encouraging my employees to work safely and complete their tasks effectively as well. I learned to effectively communicate with my managers and fellow supervisors to ensure all work areas run efficiently. Everyday proves to be a challenging task, but once the sort is over the sense of accomplishment is very rewarding.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Hectic four hours of work before classes definitely woke me up. It was fast paced and physically demanding but I enjoyed it. Bottom line - school came first though and I had to cut it.