Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Bethlehem, PA

Cargo
Todos
Local
Bethlehem, PA69 avaliações
Encontradas 69 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
i got thrown into the warehouse after a day of training trying to fill multiple trucks with high expectations with no experience, i was able to get the job done but was stressed the whole time
money
no personal life
Cultura Corporativa
This job is good if you're looking to make quick money fast without working for a long time. This job is very labor intensive and cam definitely tire you out.
Easy tasks
Limited hours
Cultura Corporativa
Good company great people and employees. Tough to hit some of the production numbers but everyone works together to make sure that the day goes smooth.
Great benefits
Hard work
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
The place is filthy. They don't care about you only getting the work out. People constantly getting yelled at. Extremely hot in summer, super cold in winter
Union job
Desvantagens
Filth, extreme heat, extreme cold
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Working at UPS can be positive and negative within just a few minutes of each other. Tasked with duties that sometimes are out of human capabilities, but are still forced and told to complete tasks without help most of the time. Do provide health insurance which is a plus.
Cultura Corporativa
This job is hard work and you do not know if you work until you call that morning. It is sporadic when you will work with no consistency turnover rate is extremely high.
Cultura Corporativa
Extraordinary place to work I learned more than enough working here and I don't regret it. Although the fairness amongst some colored people lacks. Your wait time to work is way past waiting. Waiting more than 1month to be hired or trained is too long knowing they can alternate a lot more faster.
Cultura Corporativa
Do ur job and go home clean warehouse nice pepole and fair pay. Wish we had more hours. during season peak it was great but 4 to 5 hour a day not so good
ex
Cultura Corporativa
It's a good company but not for the likes of me. I'm glad I had the opportunity to work there but I'm done and I cant do it anymore, it's becoming any too demanding for what they pay us.
Cultura Corporativa
Pretty good job it requires Manual labor but as I was a former football player this job was my cup of tea unfortunately I applied around the time of Christmas which is when they hire their temporary workers so I didn’t get to stay that long I do look forward to possibly coming back though.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
I went through all the process for this job bent over backwards always on time consistently giving great work 110% and been used and been getting a pay cut almost my whole pay .What ever I've been promised for this job I haven't received. My building is horrible and untrustworthy.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
They over work everyone and underpay everybody. Constantly checks are being cut short on hours every week owing hours to employees. Over working everyone from 6 to 7 1/2 hours a day with no brakes at all. Constantly screaming and they have no appreciation for there employees hard work. And there is no such thing as acknowledgement, recognition or promotions.horrible manage.ent
Cultura Corporativa
on a typical workday employees are consistently given clear directions as per what needs to be done. keeping focus on amounts of inventory was of great importance. Location of various products had paramount importance.
Cultura Corporativa
The job isn’t an easy job, as expected it’s fast paced and physically taxing , the hours change from time to time making it inconvenient sometimes but for the most part it’s a decent job
Cultura Corporativa
Easy roles where you can Excel at your best , plus a flexible work shift. No other job is fulfilling enough to allow such relaxation while on the job at the same time
Cultura Corporativa
Some days it was tragic and some days it went well. There was days that I had to unload 3 trucks then go help load trucks upfront on the belts. But all together ups was a good job
Cultura Corporativa
Overall it's a good part-time job if you're in school but do not depend on this place if you live on your own and need a stable job and income.

Pros.

Poor management.

Poor working conditions.

Poor hours.
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work benefits are great easy going pace Union great pay affordable health very easy job great to retire from. But very safety oriented.
Cultura Corporativa
many days had different entering time once we got to work the manger would be out there to see what time we get there and they would say hi once we got inside we had to scan our cards to see how many hours we are going to work for. Then we would get into our loading trucks with our water bottles because in those trucks it would be hot. we all had to have machines with us to scan the packages to make sure they are in the right place. Red might it does nor belong and green might its in the right place. it was a stressful job just because there was so many boxes coming down the machine and if you were not fast those boxes were falling down every where and they would tell you to hurry up but if you were struggling they would seed someone to help you and that was basically what I had to do.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a supervisor for UPS part-time while still taking 12 credits per semester in school. The job was fast-paced and required attention to detail and being on top of the drivers.
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoy working at UPS but I’m looking for something more first shift or something that I don’t have to work till 10 at night. Benefits are great also.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
The hours