Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Encontradas 42 211 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 42 212 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Começava por preparar material de trabalho para as diversas funcionalidades e postos de trabalho , foram me fornecidas todas as formaçoes para e tempo para aprendizagem e trabalho , bom relacionamneto com todos os colaboradores mesmo de grau de administraçao , bons laços de amizade com alguns colegas e chefias desde nos tratarmos todos por TU . , sem diferenças .bom ambiente de trabalho , que se misturava com o stress e falta de tempo por vezes para os objetivos diarios .
ver os avioes de perto
fraca remuneraçao
Cultura Corporativa
I started during Peak season of 2018 and been there part time for about two year I love work there with the people they all work together helping everyone out I would like to make it full time but there been on opening
Healthcare
Short beaks
Cultura Corporativa
This is one of the best companies I've had the pleasure working for. They treat there employees so great! You get great pay with great benefits. Definitely recommend this job
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at UPS are really good. Free insurance, tuition reimbursement.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at UPS, I think show up and do your job, keep your job.

In general, managers at UPS could use a little more training

Overall

Ok. FREE INSURANCE
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Great company to work for wish there was more overtime or offer full time position. It gets busy during the holidays but that just make the day go by faster.
School
Sometimes lunch
Cultura Corporativa
You are not a person, you are a number. However you affect the bottom line is how you are treated. They will make promises to get you to stay, and then when they no longer need you, dispose of you.
Cultura Corporativa
Start as part-time, work up to supervisor or pick up double shifts. Teamsters Union. Some supervisors annoying, but overall decent workspace. Good for students. Hire on the spot.
Union w/ benefits
Desvantagens
Work may be too difficult for some
Cultura Corporativa
Overall a tolerable place to work part time. A good place for younger generation to work and also be able to attend school. Poor communication and lots of favoritism. Impossible to get fired from this place.
Cultura Corporativa
ups was another job that had help me get on my feet during seasonal jobs. it was a great job to work out enjoyed the team i was working closely with. great management
Cultura Corporativa
I had a great time with you all but, I got a landscaper job now that it occurred more of my time, but now I'm off for the winter season!If given the opportunity again I would be grateful to work for you all again this holiday season!
Vantagens
Fast paced and I learned a lot about organizing!
Desvantagens
I don't have any at all. As long as it's it a great driver., which I always have.
Cultura Corporativa
I really liked my job, it was hard work but the benefits were AMAZING! They did expect you to load a bit more than they should have but most days it wasnt to bad. The drivers had the worst end of the deal if they didn't get a good loader. They didn't really train you the best since they have a union rule where management can't touch packages. Safety is a huge deal there and its really important to them! The pay was ok.
Great hours, AMAZING health benefits
Desvantagens
some management had anger issues
Cultura Corporativa
Your day generally consists of delivering packages. Management tries to maximize the amount of work you have so don't expect on leaving on a eight hour day. Contractual terms are generally abused and grievances are filed on a regular basis. It's rewarding if you like a physical job and love to keep your body in shape contingent upon you using proper methods and working safely.
Vantagens
Compensation, benefits, and minimal supervision
Overworked, physically demanding
Work-life balance
I was seasonal for 2 seasons and loved it would love to find a job similar

Overall

I loved working for them I was only seasonal - I was a driver helper - days go by quick for you are always busy - I like being outside working rather then inside -
Cultura Corporativa
Okay if prepared for physical labor. Great benefits. Health, dental, and vision insurance. Program with University of Louisville for tuition reimbursement
Cultura Corporativa
This job worked me like a slave but you get what you ask for. I can't say I didn't ask for it, the training makes things seem easy but they are not. Building the walls is fine but when you get trucks in with everything tossed and thrown around. Yikes.
Low pay
Cultura Corporativa
Great staff of supervisors and employees'.everyone works as a team and appreciates one another tasks are easy Union is the best. Early start up early leave. Tuesday-Saturday 30-40 hrs. Well supportive trusting fair diverse and environment of equality and collaboration
Vantagens
benefits medical/dental pension pay stock buy in retirement debt relief
Ups Local 804 incomparible to any other company
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
its good for a start, the pay is now more than it was when I was there but the pay was def below standard for the work being done. I worked in freight so breaks were easy to take, my coworkers were really nice and helpful. my supervisors were alright. I would work there again if I were closer
breaks, coworkers
Desvantagens
pay, have to wait too long for benefits
Cultura Corporativa
I wouldn't recommend. No job security. Low pay. No room for growth. Poor structured environment. Slightly toxic working environment. Unpredictability in work schedule and no defined role as to what you'll be doing on the day to day.
Cultura Corporativa
They are not flexible with time, and management was horrible. The job was super easy, all I did was stack boxes but there were people who were lazy which made the job harder.
Cultura Corporativa
The truck come in trashy and they expect the loaders to sweep out the trash It’s a Terrible place to work a company of cut throats. If it’s slow you get sent home. Managed very poorly.
Pay check
No breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Sono stato benissimo con U. P. S.
Persone fantastiche e anche a livello amministrativo grazie
Rimborsi carburante