Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Encontradas 41 944 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 41 945 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Começava por preparar material de trabalho para as diversas funcionalidades e postos de trabalho , foram me fornecidas todas as formaçoes para e tempo para aprendizagem e trabalho , bom relacionamneto com todos os colaboradores mesmo de grau de administraçao , bons laços de amizade com alguns colegas e chefias desde nos tratarmos todos por TU . , sem diferenças .bom ambiente de trabalho , que se misturava com o stress e falta de tempo por vezes para os objetivos diarios .
ver os avioes de perto
fraca remuneraçao
Cultura Corporativa
This job is good if you're looking to make quick money fast without working for a long time. This job is very labor intensive and cam definitely tire you out.
Easy tasks
Limited hours
Cultura Corporativa
Working at UPS was a privilege, the manager was great and offered competitive wages. Never asked too much of you and insured you did a great job. I would recommend this job to anyone truly.
Cultura Corporativa
This job slowly prepared myself when it comes to managing my time during the day,but it usually only made it more taxing at times. If you are ready to get a ton of hours and wake up early go ahead
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
no need to go to the gym, just get a workout at work, there is no easy job at UPS. just do your best at your job and maybe someone will recognize you for your efforts. work as a team, grow as a team and succeed as a team.
Vantagens
recognition for reaching and maintaining goals
Desvantagens
hard to find time to take your breaks, as always looking for areas needing help
Cultura Corporativa
It's UPS. Not a lot of hours, but a good workout. It's a decent job if you're young, but if you get trapped there your body will deteriorate as the years pass. Decent benefits, though.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked in Service Parts Logistics for 18 years with UPS and miss it greatly! We were outsourced, so there went the job security. During my time with UPS there were UPS & downs as with any job, but overall I felt respected & was happy
Vantagens
Equal, caring, management team. You felt like part of a team.
Demanding, fast pace, stressful
2,0
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at UPS are the biggest pro to this company Especially if you use health insurance often.

In general, Upper managers at UPS have nothing else to do but harass you and cause unnecessary conflict then proceed to Try to fire you for no reason.

Overall

In my experience,if you have any form of work ethic be prepared to be over used and still be told you didn’t do good enough.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at UPS is hard especially during the pandemic issues. If you have kids during this time make sure you either have dependable people to help you or money to pay a trusted friend because you are expected to be at work. No matter what

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are ok when I get enough hours and during peak season
Cultura Corporativa
It is an amazing environment everyone helps out each other to get the job done. People are respectful to each other. The supervisors are always willing to help and answer questions. I love working there!
Cultura Corporativa
While since I was a driver helper it was only me and the driver usually but my driver was really nice and helpful on everything I needed to know which helped me out a lot in a lot of different areas because since it was my first time he would always help me out on what to do
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoyed my time here. Would recommend to others. Felt the pay was fair and good benefits as well. Management was suspect in a few areas. Overall it is a good company that cares about it's employees.
Cultura Corporativa
It is not worth the pay . physically and mentally stressful. Seniority is all they care about . You will slave . Worst 5-6 hours of work . Management is lost and confused . Good luck .
college
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Kind of a lonely job to work. You get out of morning meetings and you're by yourself all day. They track your every movement down to something like 6 seconds. Management knows all. You are forced to take breaks and they push the republican agenda onto you.

My biggest issue as a Driver was the truck. I had over 300 parcels in the fleets smallest truck making it impossible to meet the demands of the company. The headlights were dangerously week on rainy nights. Training should be during the longer light days of the year, not holiday season.
Compensation is decent.
Desvantagens
Planned obsellesence. You will likely never preform well enough.
Cultura Corporativa
My job was temporary, but while it lasted it gave me a good look into the workings and management of a UPS barn. My supervisors were available for anything I needed, friendly and supportive.
I know many long term drivers in browns won't agree, they have their own story.

We all agree the benefits for a family are worth it.

That being said, working for UPS was the hardest both physically and mentally, also the dirtiest job I've ever had. However, it was very rewarding. I was exhausted, and happy with my job. My job no longer exists at UPS, they let us go with a text message.

If I could I would have continued to work for them.
good pay
Desvantagens
filthy packages! Do not bring your packages into your homes!
Cultura Corporativa
This job is hard but the benefits are real good. For the most part the management is good everyone there is working and sweating like you so your not the only one doing the work.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
most of the jobs are part time
Work-life balance
Work-life balance is trash. Never know when your gonna be home

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at UPS are decent. Takes years to reach what your spouse to be paid
Cultura Corporativa
You are not compensated right for the amount of work you have to do. It's a dirty place to work I saw rats in there. The temperature is always a problem.
On campus cooks
Short breaks, no hours
Cultura Corporativa
i worked there for a few months until i injured myself on the job , i go laid off due to the coronavirus and left soon after . although it was a short period of work i enjoyed it
flexible schedule
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
They could care less about you and after peak season you'll get a call they no longer need you. I received a call the first week of the new year that they over hired. Then if they let you go they'll never bring you back on as well.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked for UPS as a Preload Supervisor. They refused to pay me for hours I worked. I had to file a claim with L & I. The atmosphere is not pleasant. They wouldn't activate me as an employee for a couple weeks because of shear laziness. You can't get proper training until they do their job. Union employees are not kind to non union and management tells you to accept the rudeness as it is part of the job.