Botão para reproduzir o vídeo do YouTube
Teleperformance
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Teleperformance

Dissapointing experience

30 de Março de 2019
They promised so much. But yet nothing was true except for the sunshine. Promising activities and a seemingly great work environment.

All was very unprofessional, you're treated as a money making machine for them. No regards to people. They expect the people to work as best as they can but meanwhile do not give a good example and promote lying just so the management of the project would not be down rated. If you expect me to do a good job, then I expect the same!

They hide a lot of information before coming to Lisbon, probably otherwise nobody would come anyways. If you plan to stay just a few months then it's fine, but if you want to stay longer.. well the rent in this city is so expensive and you do not earn enough for that. Do not do it or find another company.

They can also kick you out of the apartment in a short time notice. I got pregnant and got told that during maternity leave I was not allowed to stay in the apartment. Ridiculous. I had no where to go and it caused me a lot of stress. If it were not for the help of my family I could have been on the streets being pregnant. Absolutely awful. That's the thanks you get for working there.

Bonus system is inconsistent. I actually stopped caring about the whole bonus at some point as it was not that high and I couldn't be bothered with the extra stress.

If you get a good place to live, then you're lucky. If not, or if you got crappy roommates, then bad for you as you will be stuck with that probably unless you rent a room yourself. Do not expect to be able to rent a place for yourself in Lisbon with the ridiculous
 - mais...
Avaliação por categoria
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
Cultura
Vantagens
Nice weather and you meet some nice people
Desvantagens
Everything else was not great, this company is a joke besides some well intended people but they do not carry the whole company.
19 de Maio de 2020
Same roleSame location
Wat een vreselijk bedrijf is Teleperformance!

Ze schenden mensenrechten, ze komen zonder reden en zonder aankondiging je huis binnen en doorzoeken je spullen, je kasten, je lades, je kleren.

Ze zetten tijdens de COVID-19 mensen met slechts 24 uur notice op straat.

Ze misbruiken hun macht. Ze komen er mee weg omdat mensen bang zijn om hun baan en huis te verliezen en omdat mensen geen tijd, moeite en geld in rechtzaken willen stoppen.

Eerst leek er niets aan de hand, leuke collega's, binnen no time allerlei promoties gemaakt. Maar bij die promotie hoort ook een hoger salaris en die kreeg ik na een paar maanden nog steeds niet uitbetaald.

Maar pas op! Als je bij Teleperformance om geld vraagt, zullen ze er alles aan doen om je te ontslaan.

En dat terwijl het loon dat ik eigenlijk had moeten krijgen al amper genoeg is om mee rond te komen!

Met andere woorden, NIET DOEN!!

Vlucht nu het nog kan!
2,0
22 de Fevereiro de 2020
Same role
Customer service representitive (Ex-funcionário) - Distrito de Lisboa
het was stressvol mijn managers waren well amazing
4,0
29 de Junho de 2020
Same location
Apoio ao cliente (Funcionário Atual) - Lisboa
É uma boa empresa para trabalhar, da boas oportunidades aos seus trabalhadores de crescimento dentro da empresa
Vantagens
Teletrabalho
Desvantagens
Horários podem ser rotativos
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Teleperformance". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,2
3,1
3,4
Cultura
Avaliações da empresa Teleperformance por local