Teleperformance
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Teleperformance: Customer Service Representative

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 22 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 25 083 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Very relaxed work site. Interactive and engaging teams. Lots of friendly competitivity. I worked for a big project but management was always close to us either to look for our feedback or to motivate us.
Vantagens
Free food at the cafeteria, good bonuses, great offices.
Desvantagens
Very low salary for nationals.
Cultura Corporativa
If you want to join a multicultural context within your daily life, TP is just what you need! The environment is dynamic and familiar; also, you can get a lot of opportunities within the company to grow and make a carrier!
Free lunches
Short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
No empathy if you’re mentally unwell No “careing for employees Supervisor only talks to you when he needs something You have to pay €50 if you forget your Key and can’t go inside your appt No health insurance No benefits/compensation No so called extra activities that your recruiter tells you so exitingly about Lessons for language: Nah In short, tp is not at all what it promotes themselves to be. I suddenly got fired during the corona virus so there are no plane’s going to my country
Cultura Corporativa
There is not meritocracy at all. People that get better positions are the one who have friends or family inside the company, or boot lickers. The income is very low and there is no benefits for you at all. Very stressful work environment. The Empreced contract harms the employee in all ways. If you have bills to pay I'll recommend for no longer ten 1 year. But if you are planning build a professional career is better have close friends or family inside the company, or be prepared to lick boots or otherwise you no gonna get it.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Our targetof call a day would be over 90, and the point of these calls was to gather more delivery partners and help them finish their aplication so they could start working with uber eats right away.
12 de Março de 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day ahead!
Cultura Corporativa
it is a tipical call center job, you pass your day talking in the telephone with the customers. Has another projects that no has telephone, the workplace culture is amazing, good environment, great peoples.
Cultura Corporativa
Was nice to work here, however not the salary that is needed to survive in the living condition. Overall were nice people good management in most areas and were friendly.
Cultura Corporativa
After arrival, short briefing about any news, changes in procedures etc. Then log in system, answering emails from clients - refund, change of goods, location of lost items etc.
1 de Agosto de 2019
Thank you for your honest review. We wish you all the best in your career and a have a nice day!
Cultura Corporativa
This company does not care for people, and you are only a number to them at the end of the day. I was excited by the benefits that Teleperformance had to offer but don’t let that fool you like I was. One example of management that was unfair was that they actually marked everyone in training secretly as to who they wanted to get rid of and had some marked green and some red-which we soon figured out. I felt they hired more people than they should have and fired people just for the sake of it because they could. I remember one day the metro was closed because of a sucide attempt and the trainee made a joke about it, which I was shocked by. Also Read your contract carefully, as if your promised a job it’s not garanteed by the end of training. They are also slow to pay- in my opinion it was in hopes you forgot about pay but I had to hound them with emails before I eventually got paid. Many people have left who I started off with, the only good thing was making new friends.
Colleagues
Cultura Corporativa
The management is extremely poor, everything is decided on the friendship and sympathy basis. It really doesn't matter how hard you work, how good you work or how dedicated you are. The managers are young and so arrogant. The first line managers are there just because they are friends of someone "up there". Many of them do not speak English or speak very poor English, while if any agent wants a career advance, they ask him/her minimum B2 english level !!! There have been many bullying episodes from Supervisors against agents, the management knows but they protect their Supervisors at all cost. No respect whatsoever for the person. Agents are left on their own to resolve problems, no significant training, no ongoing training for updates, bullying is allowed and even protected. Career advance is a big lie. If you are friend to your Supervisor, then you can have favors and protection, if not, you will be left alone no matter how right you are.
awesome colleagues
Desvantagens
Everything is wrong there !
Cultura Corporativa
Even in high positions, you get paid barely, the management is really slow. Promotions seem to be random at some point and some roles do not fit the people. It can be that you meet supervisors for international projects who can't speak a bit of English.
Cultura Corporativa
busy and active call center so it was an dynamic and interactive place to work in. I learned a lot about costumer care and adaptability not onl with changing schedules but also with echanges on phone with customers and suppliers
Cultura Corporativa
Its been 2 months now, and I have never received any of my payouts. They have blocked my phone number, and is clearly trying to avoid me, so i can get my money.
12 de Dezembro de 2018
Your concern is very alarming. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form so that we can properly conduct an investigation. Thank you.
Cultura Corporativa
Very unorganized Company. Problems with Payment and Documents. They promise very different things in job Subscription but nothing of that will come true.
View, workplace
Salary
28 de Setembro de 2018
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for us to conduct an investigation.
Cultura Corporativa
Paid training is giving to everyone. Supervisors are present to help and teach. Team members also help if thereare any doubts. Multicultural environment.
Cantine with several options
10 de Janeiro de 2019
We are committed to catering to our employees needs and providing them a professional and fun environment. Thank you for the positive review and we wish you success in the future!
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoy my time working for Teleperformance, in this case for Netflix. I had really good support during my time there and the company culture is excellent.
Cultura Corporativa
Good to work with a variety of nationalities, many of them young and out to explore a new country, in this instance, TP Portugal. Can grind you down as it is client security and monitoring makes work place uncomfortable. Timed on every action so stressful if you have a bad stomach or held up en route to work and can lose wages. No paper etc on production floor adds to stress and overheated tampons or coin skin irritation due to holding them in underwear or pocket is not healthy. Shift patterns can be onerous.
Vantagens
Medical Insurance after six months/two company parties a year
Shift patterns
Cultura Corporativa
I used to receive calls from Netflix users having any kind of problem to solv. Normally I could always help and solv their problems, but the bad part was when it was a third part problem, like clients internet issues, etc
good salary
long hours on phone
Cultura Corporativa
The project I worked on was very poorly managed, the only concern the supervisors have is how many calls you answer (this determines how they get paid from the client), all other needs of the employee are irrelevant. Long hours spent seated, with very short breaks, with no time between calls to breathe.
Free apartment
Poor management
Cultura Corporativa
worked in a Swedish project for the UK market, wonderful team and gave me an opportunity of learning how to deal with the public via telephone.
Cultura Corporativa
Whenever you see the shiny happy advertisement of Teleperformance Portugal, with beautiful promises of surf lessons, you get that warm feeling in your stomach. You think, hey, this is something for me. Do yourself a favor and go to a toilet to release this feeling instead. This company will take away your humanity, your soul and your time and energy without giving anything back. If you want to work at a desk where the only thing you can have with you is a plastic bottle of (only) water, and get a warning for forgetting to remove the paper label from your bottle, this is your company. If you like confusing and contradicting messages from your direct team leader and upper management, this is your job. If you liked to be kicked out of your apartment for being 1,5 week sick, without a warning or any room for negotiation, in a strange city where you do not know the language nor any people that can help you, please do work there.