Teleperformance
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Teleperformance

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 25 088 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Boa empresa, bom ambiente de trabalho e muito afável
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoyed working at TP in North Lauderdale! The work was easy for the most part and some of the staff did their job and bent over backwards to help you!
Prizes and pay
Desvantagens
Short breaks, stressful at times
Cultura Corporativa
Good social and multicultural environment and the salary is really good.The shifts can be long sometimes but it's worth it because I enjoy it and it's worth the pay.
Good environment
Long shifts
Cultura Corporativa
There's always work to do here and it's all fast paced but the salary is quite good and it's payed on time and the people there are friendly and helpful.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Awesome experience in the company me and it's been a great journey as I have learn so much in the competitive business environment and they have enhance my skill in every way.
Cultura Corporativa
Training and nesting was rushed. Not much support given. They expect you to give 100% while not investing time in you. They also do not track your hours accurately and will try and pay you for less time than you worked.
they will hire anyone
Desvantagens
long hours, low pay, missing hours from paycheck
Cultura Corporativa
I had so many tech issues and every time I would call to get them fixed I was on the phone trying to get the problem fixed and it never got fixed. All while losing time I could have been working. Also probably didn’t get paid for the time I spent trying to fix said issues .
Cultura Corporativa
Was recently hired with a starting day of December 14th. As of yet I've not spoken with my recruiter and have no clue when I'll received the equipment. Communication seems to be lacking
Cultura Corporativa
No project is permanent. They are constantly rotating you through projects, and the pay is not per Teleperformance but per project. So you can easily go from making over 20 dollars and hour to around 10 dollar per hour. STAY AWAY
Diversity
Cultura Corporativa
Es un lugar diseñado para estresarte y explotar al empleado al máximo por un sueldo que da risa. No sabía a lo que me metía cuando llegué a este lugar y me fui a los 3 meses. En verdad pésimo.
Ninguno
Todo
Cultura Corporativa
This job can be stressful especially in the beginning. Training seemed very rushed in my opinion. If you're a chatter box and good with people this job is for you.
Nice facility
Desvantagens
Rude customers, supervisors not the most helpful
Cultura Corporativa
I had more computer issues than ever I've actually had to miss plenty of days working it's so annoying waking up early to get on the computer to sit for 8 hours and can get nothing done it's not my fault that I either gave me a false computer or something I was really hoping to enjoy this job work from home during the coronavirus but....
Paid internet
Bad computer issues
Cultura Corporativa
work is always fun and you always feel like you're being productive and whenever you need help you can always ask a manager and they are always happy to help.
Cultura Corporativa
Very nice place to work at, the people there are very nice and are always helpful if you ever need a hand.You will get some long shifts but it pays well.
Cultura Corporativa
Desidert dårligste arbeidsplassen man kan få. Elendig lederskap, dårlig skiftplan og dårlig lønn. Umulig å snakke med lederne. Positivt at de betaler for bolig, men det er ekstremt dårlige standarder og dårlig hjelp å få når det trengst.
Betalt bolig
Desvantagens
Korte pauser, dårlige skift, dårlig bolig, dårlig ledelse
Cultura Corporativa
Es un buen lugar para estar temporalmente mientras estudias o quieres otros ingresos, aunque te ayuda mucho para conseguir historial laboral. Existen más oportunidades de trabajo en donde puedes desarrollar mejor tus habilidades. Si no eres puntual ni disciplinado, ese lugar no es para ti.
Descansos de 15 min
Desvantagens
Riguroso apego al horario y sueldo bajo
Cultura Corporativa
It's monotonous work & will be hard at times but you'll learn from dealing with the hardships that occur with customer complaints. I would not recommend a long te stay but it's adequate for a short time money gran
Fun training, easy tasks
Short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Company has the potential to be great but the management team and HR were terrible. The pay was decent. My supervisor was terrible. Training was all over the place.
Cultura Corporativa
Denna arbetsplats saknar kompetens för att vidareutveckla och coacha sina anställda. Ledare saknar förmågan att hjälpa andra och har inte tillräckligt med kunskap om projekten som man har. Utbildningen katastrofal med trainers som pekar på en PowerPoint presentation och inte har svar på frågor. Som anställd känner man sig mycket liten och oviktig. Noll chans att avancera eller få andra positioner inom företaget. Lönen är också bland den lägsta på callcenters. Miljön bra och kollegor men ledningen finns inte närvarande.
Gratis pingis
Desvantagens
Lön och svårt att avancera
Cultura Corporativa
Definitely need better hours and better pay. Of course there is drama but as long as you stay to yourself you should be okay. Also the training was the worst part.
Cultura Corporativa
If you have any other option available to you then do not work at Teleperformance. I can not stress this enough. I will attempt to keep this short and professional. I worked at Teleperformance for a year and it was a nightmare. The system that you will use on a daily basis is broken. The system that you use to take and log your calls is broken. Management expects perfection all the while not providing functioning tools, support or even proper training. This is the equivalent of an online sweat shop. You will take calls from the moment you clock in until the moment you clock out. If for some reason you are not on a call then you are being threatened and harassed by upper management. They say that there isn't mandatory over time but they will try and guilt trip you into staying longer. I was there for a year and despite my flawless scores there wasn't a single career advancement opportunity. There is no down time to read announcements, news, updates on products that you are supposed to know. Pay is not worth the stress. This job is soul crushing. Please find employment anywhere else!
remote work
Desvantagens
Everything. Broken software, non stop call flow, uneducated management, constant changing policies with no training.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários