Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Securitas: Ashburn, VA

Está a ver avaliações para Ashburn, VA com base no seu local atual
Não é o local pretendido?
Escolha outro
Cargo
Todos
Local
Ashburn, VA18 avaliações
Encontradas 18 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 19 938 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Relaxed environment where employees can wear uniform to work. "They believe in and live their mission statement every hour of every day. The work culture is super fun! This company has great core values and plenty of room for promotions.".
Cultura Corporativa
Securitas is a reliable company as far as you can depend on a job. I would not consider this company a good place to continue your career. There is really not a lot of room for growth.
Cultura Corporativa
Very week management and center of racist people of different races fighting with each other all the time.
They need to stop it otherwise very soon they will be no where in security industry
Cultura Corporativa
Securitas Has Been around for years this is a very great company to work for the have great shifts outstanding tranning programs for all employees they also have very good benefits for employees and the company has great uniforms and the company has great management.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Overall very rude management, supervisors always call in inconvenient times, not helpful at all. Branch manager and staff are very rude. Workplace culture is very difficult.
increase pay
short breaks
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
The application and interview process went smoothly. There were some red flags during the general training all private security is given before being assigned and then further trained at a post. We were given a sign in sheet that was visible to everyone at the training event where they expected us to write down our social security numbers. The trainer said something that implied it was acceptable to use force. Which is almost never acceptable for unarmed security to do, as there is no ability to make a arrest. I challenged this and was asked if I actually wanted the job.

My first post was night shift at a hotel. The person who trained me did about half the things in the written documentation. The hotel had two people working the front desk, but the person who trained me told me to do room service and baggage handling (which was not in the documentation) so they would not complain. One of the front desk employees told me they fired security guards about every two weeks. The local Securitas branch office would accommodate this so as not to cause problems on their national contract.

My second and last posting was at a data center that employed around 50 guards. I was given a contract that said I could not have any type of business relationship with any of the clients customers or suppliers, effectively signing my ability to use the internet and phone in my personal life away. Someone was fired every 1-2 weeks. During the week long training I was never given a chance to read the 500 pages of documentation to perform the job. The night shift was easy but I was constantly pressured
 - mais...
Cultura Corporativa
You are nobody. Once you are put in a system, you are expected to show up and repeat. Any questions or explanation is considered subordination. It's a ghetto company with absolutely no vision and the mentality to bite more than it can chew. The DCJS training is fake, self promotion and complete BS. STAY AWAY!
Cultura Corporativa
Plenty of time to do your own thing and study. It should be used as a stepping stone. The majority of the time you are sitting down and the white lights and walls feel claustrophobic at times. Advancement is slim to none and you are given a schedule that may or may not work for you. Employees tend to be nice. Site management jumps between distant and overbearing. No vacation days at all after a year. You get a check instead for the 5 days you would have been on vacation. Medical is standard for security. I do not make enough to survive on my own. Full-time here is considered 32 hours a week and management is very, very strict with overtime.
Lots of study time
Isolation. Subpar pay.
Cultura Corporativa
A friendly work environment to work at with a good and friendly co workers to work with. In all, a formidable Team at all times.
A good place to work and learn at the same time.
Cultura Corporativa
Depending on the job site, fairly easy work. Lots of walking if required. Can get boring if you work on a site by yourself. Be attentive to your surroundings.
Decent pay
Advancement
Cultura Corporativa
it wasn't a bad place to work at.someth=imes its very stressful and sometimes far relaxed . It all depends on the customers you receive daily on your sift.over all its a good job for people who love customer related services.
Cultura Corporativa
Good
Professional

Good Management

Steady Work

Work Place Culture

Respect

Integrity

Honor

Good

Professional

training

benefits

on going training

vacations
Cultura Corporativa
Supervising Security officers to keep vigillant and protect life and property as well as monitor activities of suspected deviant behavior has taught me a lot of about security.
Vantagens
relaxed, friendly but firm work environment
remuneration needs to increased
Cultura Corporativa
The job is. Very reliable and structural
Offered good benefits and flexibility. Allowed us to work from home when needed.

very happy with Securitas
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Good company that has good contracts, however there is disorganization regarding compensation and benefits. It was extremely difficult for employees to contact HR directly to resolve issues that arise.
Cultura Corporativa
I had the responsibility of assisting the Security Manager with all supervisory, training and operations functions at the Microsoft assigned facility in accordance with post orders and client instructions.
Cultura Corporativa
This company is one of the most progressive companies in the security industry nationwide, with a diverse ethic employement pool, Although, they have great diversity, many of the managers and supervisers lack leadership skiills necessary to be thier positions.Moreover there are of training issues that could improvement.
Great work sites
Desvantagens
Poor Leadership among managers, and supervisors
Cultura Corporativa
A busy place to work.I learned to pay attention to the smallest detail.manager and supervisor treat people with respect and consideration.We are an strong team with my co-workers.Security officer has to go work even when the weather is not favorable.I enjoy helping people, make them fell secure and safe
Free Fruits
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Securitas". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
2 363
3 014
Avaliação por categoria
3,2
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,1