Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Primark: Retail Sales Associate

Encontradas 6 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 7506 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
It’s a good place to work if you have good colleagues and a good manager to motivate you and provide a good work environment, the only thing it’s the salary (in Portugal) could be better, because the staff works too hard, besides that it’s a great place to work.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
the hours are very strict because you have shifts, but you also leave at the time you are set to leave. If they need you to work extra hours, they let you know in advance and either pay you those hours, or you can accumulate them and have a day off.
I have worked there part-time during the weekends, while i was studying, and have learned how to manage my time and how to deal with people I don't know and with other temperaments.

The people I have worked with were very nice to me and helped me through the whole process. The hardest part of the job is working 5 hours straight standing and having to deal with the store lights during that time.
Vantagens
discounts on christmas, access to the stock before it runs out
Desvantagens
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Work with really nice people, hard work but team was great, and make things easy.
Learns who to work in a busy store, and its crazy

Not so flexible schechule,
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
excellent environment to work, good colleagues, good bosses, excellent salary, unfortnaly i just work there in a temporary contract. May be one i can come back
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
This work I learned to work in a team, to be autonomous and solve the problems that appeared, the atmosphere at work was excellent, and manage was impeccable, always present in our professional life that never lacked in anything.
Cultura Corporativa
Although working for 5 hours without a break, I did not feel I needed one. The managers were always helpful, so were my co-workers. Excellent work environment, excellent work conditions and excellent compensations. My managers did not want us to work overtime. Sometimes, the costumers were extremely rude, but you still had to be nice, that was the hardest part of the job.
Vantagens