Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Avaliação de funcionário da empresa MEO

3,0
18 de Setembro de 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to our clients and understand what they wanted and try to hlep them. At a typical day at work we had some duties: Sale of products / services MEO / TMN, after-sales service, configuration and support in the use of mobile equipment and fixed, change of tariff and advice, administrative processing cases store, register of complaints, information and services settings MEO / TMN, shipments and payment of bills, organization and cleanliness of store, management support orders. I learned new skills and telecommunication I improved my communication with the clients.
Vantagens
Having a job
Desvantagens
Stress
4,0
11 de Agosto de 2018
Same role
Sales Assistant (Ex-funcionário) - Distrito de Lisboa
I was hired to be a sales assistant, I got to meet a different type of people and learn a lot, especially to deal with customers, programs, cell phones, TVs.
Vantagens
Had to work with technology
Desvantagens
Complaint
4,0
2 de Março de 2017
Same role
Comercial/Sales Assistant (Funcionário Atual) - Lisbon (Portugal)
We are a very hardworking and productive team that struggles every day to keep the goals of the month. The best part of the job is contact with every tipe of people
3,0
5 de Agosto de 2020
Assistente de call center (Ex-funcionário) - Porto
A empresa na área comercial é bastante competitiva e, por vezes, somente focada nas vendas, mas apesar disso transmite um ambiente descontraído.