MEO
3.4 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa MEO
Avalie esta empresa

MEO

Avaliação de funcionário da empresa MEO

The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to our clients and understand what they wanted and try to hlep them. At a typical day at work we had some duties: Sale of products / services MEO / TMN, after-sales service, configuration and support in the use of mobile equipment and fixed, change of tariff and advice, administrative processing cases store, register of complaints, information and services settings MEO / TMN, shipments and payment of bills, organization and cleanliness of store, management support orders. I learned new skills and telecommunication I improved my communication with the clients.

Vantagens

Having a job

Desvantagens

Stress

Avaliações semelhantes

O mesmo cargo

Fun job

I was hired to be a sales assistant, I got to meet a different type of people and learn a lot, especially to deal with customers, programs, cell phones, TVs.

Vantagens

Had to work with technology

Desvantagens

Complaint
O mesmo cargo

Fun work place

We are a very hardworking and productive team that struggles every day to keep the goals of the month. The best part of the job is contact with every tipe of people

Empresa dinâmica

Bom ambiente de trabalho.Simpatia. Cordialidade.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "MEO". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral