Mastercard
4,1 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Mastercard

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 613 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Trabalho autonomo com liberdade de planejamento de metas e em busca de clientes.
Cultura Corporativa
Lots of activities, doing working hours. From time to time company brings in celebrities, motivational speakers. Large selection of good tasting lunch food.
Cultura Corporativa
Gdp: $900,450,320,120,900,800.00Expenditures: $50,000,000,000,000.00Expenditure categories: military 38%, law and order 41%, administration 13%, industry 4%, healthcare 4%Revenue: $400,000,000,000,000,000.00Inflation: 0.0%
Cultura Corporativa
There is a lot that you can do at Mastercard. I have loved my time there and cannot wait for my future at this innovative and forward thinking technology company
Cultura Corporativa
Decent work environment, giving you the space and time to learn and grow your career from the ground up. Workplace culture varies from team to team but overall both teams have been okay.
Desvantagens
Benefits and compensation could be better
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Terrible company, not employee minded, if you take more than 2 days off for sickness prepare to be fired they dont bother talking to you first and then barred for life from ever working at that company again.......I worked in their OCC (NOC), it was 12 hour day shift, but the expected you to come in 30 min before and stay 30 min after your shift for changing of shifts to get the next shift up to speed on outages, they dont pay you for that extra 1 hour time, and if you dont do the extra time they will fire you. I also discovered that everyone else in the group was making double of what I was and I had 30 years experience behind me
Non
See above
Cultura Corporativa
Productive and fun 0lace to work. outstanding managers. Great work/life balance. Was given 3 weeks------ of vacation-.--- the first year I started. Outstanding company.
Free lunches. Great pay.
Cultura Corporativa
With an over 60% turnover in the call center, that's open 24/7, it's not a fun place to work. I assume as a MasterCard employee, it would be a completely different story.
Free coffee
$15/hr, that should be $25 for the amount of work & stress
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work! The people I met there were awesome and we are still friends. That said, the particular call center I worked for was still being developed so there was a lot of change going on. Deadlines were provided and recinded a lot. The hours were long and the calls could be inconsistent.
Vantagens
Great people, good pay, work culture, long lunch breaks
Long hours, frustrated customers
Cultura Corporativa
Disparaging working environment, ambiguous management and strategy. Little cohesion across functional areas and teams. Talent not very well recognised. Great opportunity for Mastercard to continue to be market leading, but much more employee care required.
Colleagues
Some of the Management ethics
Cultura Corporativa
A good to place to work either for experienced or not experience individual.WLB is also maintained. Awesome infrastructure and people working there are also supportive.
Wlb
Nothing specific
Cultura Corporativa
Great company but Sr. Management does not practice what they preach. Too biased based on certain nationalities and culture. Growth is based on favourites and not talent and hard work. HR is a puppet of some senior Management and has absolutely no say. Very toxic environment
Good benefits
Desvantagens
Long work hours often spent in unproductive meetings
Cultura Corporativa
typical morning is online meetings that would not come up on time. Coolest part is having skype meetings in state of the are rooms from around the world. Cool management. Good work environment. Helps to be from another country, but no need to. The hardest part of the job is getting everyone to understand, your job is as important as theirs. Best part is awesome parties!! And some of the most beautiful coworkers from other countries you can image. Its Brickell.
beautiful office
Desvantagens
advancement is far and few
Cultura Corporativa
Every man for himself. Very little onboarding. Just jump in and hope you figure it out. Some great people work there, but some managers have no interest in developing their staff, just can you get this done no matter what. They say work/life balance, but that means you better meet all your deadlines first. No cash is used on campus. You must use Mastercard in coffee kiosk and cafe. If you don’t have MC, you purchase a prepaid one from a machine for use on campus. Beautiful campus.
Vantagens
Pay, flexible hours for some roles
Politics, deadlines, unorganized managers
Cultura Corporativa
Overall their mission and culture is positive. What hurts is there is no training or employee development plan. You are left to flounder on your own.
Inclusive culture
Lack of training
Cultura Corporativa
MasterCard was the most RACIEST company I have ever worked for. I would not recommend working there to my worst enemy. The management is god offer. I complained to HR about there RACISM and I was let go. Don't work for this company
Salary
Systemic Racism, Horrible Culture, Really Bad Management
Cultura Corporativa
I have no complaints about my contract position with Mastercard. The VP was fantastic and the team was so great to work with. The work-life balance Mastercard provides is something I have not experienced with any other employer.
Cultura Corporativa
I have learned many things while working with Mastercard. It was an amazing experience. There was not too pressure while working. The people there are really interactive.
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work collaborative working and flexible timing. Had the option to work remotely and deadlines for delivery of work was not tight. Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
Cultura Corporativa
Working environment very great . I dont feel any typical day . I enjoyed most of my days working. Friendly environment.i learned so many skills.management was very supportive .
Cultura Corporativa
I like the work environment as there are lots of opportunity to learn and grow. However, really need to work beyond office hour depending upon your team’s and job role. There is cultural diversity at work but you really don’t get enough time to get along with other people and learn their culture as you don’t have that much time.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários