Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Manpower

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 17 443 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
So falta que os empregados tenham mais motivaçao por parte da empresa ya que nunca faziam boas bonificaçoes
Cultura Corporativa
In my entire career of over 20 years, Manpower is the worst company. They are so incompetent and have no clue about the assigned job. My manager was late to every meeting. There was no discussions because she was clueless about the position. There is no advancement, no career path, no benefits, no communication, and no vacation. Just a horrible experience. I was so glad to quit. Unless, you always want to be frusterated by complete chaos, then stay away from Manpower.
Cultura Corporativa
reliant on short term zero hr contracts
How the postal system works

management very polite

zero hr contract based not a great incentive

waiting on agency getting in touch for next job

differt working environments
freedom to choose
Desvantagens
long hrs due to having to travel
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Peut de sécurité de l'emploi mais avec des missions régulièrement
Cultura Corporativa
Os colegas de trabalho são o que salvam a trabalhar para essa empresa, rh extremamente desorganizado, estão a errar em todo momento horários, informações e o ordenado. Trabalhei quase um ano para a empresa e em 7 meses tive problemas com erros de pagamento em meu ordenado, ou seja, todo mês era uma dor de cabeça. Quando se entra na empresa, vendem todo um mundo mágico do qual com o passar do tempo você descobre que não existe. Na saída da empresa então nem se fala, me trataram com o maior descaso e mal me explicaram como funcionava o encerramento do meu contrato. Pior tu que já vi na vida trabalhando a a quase 30 anos
Colegas de trabalho
Desvantagens
Erros em pagamentos do ordenado, omissão de informações, perca de prémios por motivos banais
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Overall a bad place to be at the time. They were understaffed and were going through management change and the workers didnt care for the rules. People called in all the time and then I had to work double to make up for the extra person and I wasnt helped by anyone they just gave me the extra workload and was expected to get everything done right.
Cultura Corporativa
Staffing Agency was great. Provided me with All details needed for assignment.
Payroll always on time. The company they sent me to for the assignment was great but , assignment ended to soon.
Cultura Corporativa
empresa que satisfaz as expectativas profissionais
Cultura Corporativa
Es una empresa que estas pendiente
De sus trabajadore

Si tuviera la oportunidad de volver a

Trabajar lo arias
Cultura Corporativa
There was always good communication with my job coach at Manpower. Any time I had a question she was always quick to assist me. Never had a problem with requesting time off when something came up and she would contact the employer for me.
My temp position lasted 2 years
Cultura Corporativa
Nefasto, me he inscrito a la oferta de trabajo y esperando su llamada le han dado mi número de teléfono a otra persona haciéndose pasar por un juzgado de instrucción.
Cultura Corporativa
Manpower placed me in a job very quickly, and I absolutely love the job they placed me in! The staff at my location was great to work with, and they've been very helpful any time I need anything.
Cultura Corporativa
Très bonne entreprise à l'écoute du besoin et des soucis.
Vantagens
Fait de leurs mieux pour notre besoin de travail
Desvantagens
Plus de suivi de dossier si, déménagement
Cultura Corporativa
Dure poco tiempo, fue bueno mientras tanto trabajar ahí!
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Manpower informed unemployment they were declining my claim after I had already gone through unemployment and had found a direct hire position. unemployment proceeded to take my tax returns for 4 years to a grand total of $6559.
SO wrong! A one day job should NEVER had been this big of an issue.

And, I found out that the one day assignment was NEVER offered to me

● Work-life balance
Amazing office personnel that help you when you need it

● Overall

Amazing office personnel. They help you find the best fitting job for you. They promote you getting the most out of your contract with them. They help you grow. They offer additional training. If for some reason you have a family emergency they are there to work with you to make sure you are doing okay and help you get back to normal life
Cultura Corporativa
The experience of working with patients and in a hospital setting was a great learning environment, especially for students. However, the scheduling team is very poor at communication and often rude. It feels as if all the expectations when it comes to communication is on the patient attendant, very one-sided and confusing.
Learn a lot
Horrible communication
Cultura Corporativa
Rythme de travail soutenu alliant des missions diverses et enrichissantes
connaissant du tissu économique
pression résultat
Cultura Corporativa
It was a good start for someone who has a background but not enough pay for the work I put in. The people and my employer was very nice & great but I was only making 10$ an hour doing the same work as someone making 18$ an hour.
Cultura Corporativa
Having started the job amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic, training was cut from two weeks to just one (all paid). This meant although you could achieve the basics, answering calls handling calls and working the very slow systems there were major gaps in knowledge when it came down to specifics. After about the second week it was generally frowned upon to ask questions that were not accessible from the hard to navigate systems. Despite the drawbacks working for Manpower DFR was a great experience when you got to talk to the candidates and your colleagues. Just don't expect a great explanation when they don't extend your contact
Helped others
Difficult management
Cultura Corporativa
Je souhaite travailler dans le domaine de la vente
Vantagens
Regulierement on me propose des extras (travail)
Desvantagens
Jattends toujours un ccd de la part dun recruteur