Lidl
3,2 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lidl: Ashburn, VA

Está a ver avaliações para Ashburn, VA com base no seu local atual
Não é o local pretendido?
Escolha outro
Cargo
Local
Encontradas 7 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 7642 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
it's good place good coworker not bad for u start there you will like working there you have to try Enjoy writing your review! nothing else i can say
Cultura Corporativa
They don't care about your well being and mostly your training. You have to ask a lot questions to learn things, sometimes they show you but most of the time they don't care, than if something goes wrong they get mad try to write you up or try to make you look bad to get you fired. Only time you have conversation with managment when something is wrong. Over all company don't care about you. Most people work there to paycheck they don't care about the company. But the people do care about the company being stopped from moving up on their position.
Desvantagens
mostly stressful, not respectful.
Cultura Corporativa
Training is a joke. Management is awful. They always promise to do something but it never happens. There is a big discrimination against immigrants. I made a terrible mistake to start working at this company.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Terrible management, discrimination, not training.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed working with my coworkers. The environment was very fast-paced but management left little room for improvement and was constantly micromanaging
Cultura Corporativa
Took me three month to go from associate to supervisor!! Great time to sign up! Plenty growth opportunity. The job is quick paced but it’s not overly stressful!
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
This by far the most dysfunctional company I have ever worked for. The supervisor/manager ratio is 5 managers 3 associates (assuming the associates show up.) Expected to bust your butt, because you only get 30 mins to work on a 7ft+ pallet by yourself. Management watches you like a hawk to pray on your mistakes, but seem to not have enough to do for themselfs. 15 min breaks are non-existent. Your lucky if you get a 30 min lunch. Moral is low, however they do have dinners for employees. The managers tend to mock you for fun. I worked at store 1215. Constantly this store has the DM and CEO visits. I found a new job and my stress has been cut in half. Do your self a favor. Skip this store and skip this company, Skip the drama.
Occasionally a company event
No 15 min breaks, abrasive managers, long hours
Cultura Corporativa
Lidl was a nice place to work but their was some serious management issues and scheduling was a nightmare and sometimes payroll would be messed up in conclusion lidl has problem with communication
good work culture