Kelly Services
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Kelly Services

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 14 072 avaliações
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Empresa de trabalho temporário fácil de trabalhar, em que o único ponto fraco é mesmo a empresa para a qual eles trabalham
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work. Well constructed management and good work recognition. Great place to develop our inter personal skills and good work life balance.
Cultura Corporativa
They are available if you need them, but hands-off otherwise.
The folks at Kelly are great with getting people on-boarded and providing assistance to ensure you can accept sub jobs. Scheduling days off and accepting jobs is done online and is quite easy. You're kind of on your own when it comes to learning things like classroom management, so for those of us without previous classroom teaching experience, the learning curve is pretty steep
Cultura Corporativa
Good
It was flexible working here. The teachers can choose the days they want to work. However, as substitute it is not guaranteed that you have work during summer.
Cultura Corporativa
Mucho profesionalismo y Gerencial bien atento
unas de las mejores experiencias de empleo que yo haya tenido. Una Compania que atiende sus empleados a la maxima.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Poor Management and Toxic Work Culture
Management was incredibly disrespectful and racist to all black and hispanic employees, they never appreciated anyone. Plus they always lied to contractors promising them full time employment when they knew it was NOT true. There was no official HR department onsite at one of the clients and that proved to be problematic with all the types of harassment that was going on between employees. Then they had the nerve to call me back a little over a year after they let me go asking me to come back. Please stay away from this agency!!!!
2,0
I felt fooled.
Working this job is like being back in high school. And your just a pawn. You dont feel welcome or part of something. I worked hard and gave my all. There would be days I could barely walk. And I didnt get recognized for my hard work. Lots of favoritism goin around.
2,0
Elviselhető
Nehéz fizikai munka kozmetikai dolgokat dobozba tenni szalag munka
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Good compensation, but no advancement and security possibilities
Good and professional environment in all the companies I have worked. I have learned new skills and there was available help when needed. Well treated by co-workers and good compensation. No possibilities of career advancement, neither to get a regular job.
Productiive and fun workplace
Great Open management style. You are made to immediately feel at home with the organisation with open communication and a relaxed manner. Equipment was ready immediately and able to start straight away.
Very good company
I had two assignments with Kelly Services, one was a very interesting assignment, it was a learning experience. They stayed in touch with me, handled any issues I had
Cultura Corporativa
The worst temp service ever.
They get you a job after months of checking in then they throw you away like trash.
Please don't fall for there garbage they feed you to get you to work your butt off.
Good temporary position
I had a good experience and competitive pay. Professional management and training. The start up process was a little slower than expected but overall the experience was good.
Vantagens
Ability to accept daily assignments
Desvantagens
Temp positions with no benefits
Normal
Muy buen lugar de trabajo , todos muy simpáticos y colaboran con el trabajo
Good Agency to work for!
They are there when you need them. Also they are organized and helpful. I am hoping to have another job assignment from them soon. I met other co-workers from Kelly Services from my job assignment there and we try to help each other. Kelly Services sure know how to get good people there to work with and for their company.
Great to work for
They did a great job communicating and helping me through the hiring process and through employment. I was impressed with their services and would like to work with them again
Friendly
Kelly's services is a very friendly and professional. They are fast to get things done when need be. All my time that I need to put in for working was easy on everything was done on the computer. If at any time if something went wrong all I did was call leave a message or email them and someone would call and help me out. Not one time did I not get a pay check because of a problem.
Cultura Corporativa
Great conpany to work for
Kelly Services and companies I'm contracted to can sometimes have communication differences. HR and payroll coordination can sometimes be a hassle. Kelly Services representatives and company man as ger may be on different pages.
Work is Far and Few Between
I was getting phone calls for jobs but then it stopped suddenly. I worked for one company and wasn't instructed at all on what to do. It wasn't Kelly Services fault but it made me feel leery about accepting work when they called . I worked 10 hrs on a line with no break or lunch and nobody told me when the shift ended. They liked my work ethic but didn't talk at all to me other than that.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Simple process for remote work
Temporary Employment through Kelly for a former employer. Kelly Services was/is simply the middle-man in the entire process. I do appreciate the weekly pay & access to special training resources.
Cultura Corporativa
Lugar que respete al trabajador
Anteriormente trabaje para Kelly Sub contratada por el municipio revisando patentes.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Kelly Services". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,8
Informação baseada em 14 072 avaliações
5 256
4 168
2 851
Avaliação por categoria
3,8
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2