Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa IKEA

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 8260 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
O subsídio noturno é muito baixo 25% é muito pouco devia ser pelo menos 35 a 40 %
É bom
Cultura Corporativa
Ho lavorato come cassiera presso la sede di Roma Anagnina, ambiente informale e stimolante, colleghi gentilissimi, compresi i responsabili gentili e aperti al dialogo, la stanchezza con queste premesse quasi non si sente, l unica pecca è che cercano solo stagionali senza possibilità di assunzioni t.indeterminato, e, nei mesi che ho passato in quella meravigliosa squadra di lavoro, è stata davvero l'unica pecca.Fortemente consigliato!
Cultura Corporativa
Le client est au centre enfin dans les paroles pas dans les actes. Ceux qui travaillent le moins donc méprisent les clients les mettent en attente pour souffler vont évoluer. Ceux qui respectent les clients resteront chargés de clientèle. Ah oui ils écoutent les appels mais bon avec du bagou vous dites n importe quoi comme la personne qui écoute n y connait rien. Ou que vous êtes amis c est pas un problème.
Aide a devenir hypocrite
Desvantagens
Ne pas etre serieux dans son travail
Cultura Corporativa
Ambiente horrible, te dejan a tu suerte y te tienes que terminar buscando la vida, formación y respaldo escaso.
Salario
Todos y mas
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
J'adore travailler je suis une personne très motivée
Cultura Corporativa
The worst management ever it’s like being back in High School.not an inclusive environment. Professionalism out the window. No work life balance if your not in good with the manager
Free lunches
Decent Salary
Cultura Corporativa
Overall not a bad place to work however mangers were often dishonest with employees thats the biggest issue i seen in my time with the company pay was great
Pay and schedule
Management short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Overall, IKEA is a great company with seemingly, wonderful values; if only local management was still upholding them. Many co-workers are under-paid in their positions, management is often changing their policies daily without communication, accountability is a joke. Easy job, it's retail so it's labor intensive and customers can get a bit out of hand... It'd be nice if our leaders and managers stood up for us every once in a while!
Cultura Corporativa
They do not pay enough for the tasks offered. Yes, they pay is better than most retail jobs but it tasks you with so much work that it isn’t worth it anymore. I would suggest they offer better balances for the work and force other departments to pick up the slack instead of giving majority of the work to Customer Service.
$3 lunch, good benefits, understanding
Desvantagens
heavy work load, lack of rule enforcement for customers
Cultura Corporativa
Bra jobb, stressigt alltid mycket att göra. Eget ansvar hur man jobbar.
Frukost fralla
Inget bra ledarskap
Cultura Corporativa
Постоянные подковерные войны в коллективе. т.к. работал с бюджетом, часто вовлекался в конфликты по интересам, вкусам, поведению и прочей чепухе, за которую просили уволиться.
Vantagens
Дешёвая еда. Тепло и уютно.
Desvantagens
Опен офис. Сумасшедший круглый стол )
Cultura Corporativa
The store that I worked in, they pushed hard on the IKEA values and the family orientation, it felt pretty decent to come in and every one had the same goal in mind.However I just wished management was a little easier to find/contact if an issue I couldn't handle would come up. But overall it's a nice place to be.
Cultura Corporativa
Nacjonalistyczna firma, drenaż mózgów przerowadzająca nieustającym inwigilowaniem filmowaniem tzw ''demokracja'' nie dopuszcza ludzi o tradycyjnych poglądachwyrzucanie ludzi z pracy - tzw; " likwidacja stanowisk''niszczenie psychiki i życiaNiedopuszczalny pod wzgledem etycznym, prawnym i wszelakim Terror przy zakończaniu umowy o pracę : doświadczyłam ( wraz z 29 innymi osobami z Grupy Ekspansja) informacji o likwidacji stanowiska : w zamkniętym od zewnątrz pomieszczeniu : pilnowanym przez Ochronę : !!! uwaga: z niemożliwością wyjścia z pomieszczenia : jezeli nie podpisze się rezygnacjitakie metody stosuje IKEA w Polsce
Vantagens
wobec minusów nie ma plusów
mobing
Cultura Corporativa
When I first received my job offer from IKEA I was ecstatic, but 3 months in and I'm literally having to force myself into work. I have had 3 or 4 managers in the space of 3 months, I never really know what is going on due to poor communication from management, and I have not been trained properly. If you apply for a warehouse job, expect to teach yourself because the managers certainly won't teach you much if anything at all. On my first shift, I was handed over to a coworker for a few hours and that was about it. Most coworkers are lovely, but also seems quite cliquey. I'm socially awkward so I'm not great with people anyway, but I have felt incredibly lonely in my time here and I have cried more times at work than I'd like to admit. I work hard and always make sure I do as much as I can, but there is a lack of encouragement from management. Instead, they will focus on your 1-minute lates and talk about you. If not for the few lovely co-workers I have met, I would not have lasted this long.
Free healthy meal
very poor management
Cultura Corporativa
Working at ikea is the worst work I ever seen. They not helping each other and worst management. Stressful life and workflow is the worst part. They really don’t know to treat their employees.
Free parking
Worst management
Cultura Corporativa
Enseigne juste génial, une très belle expérience, bon personnelles et chef au top, je recommande entièrement Ikea au personnes qui souhaite faire l'expérience
L'ambiance, et les repas
La sécurité de l'emploi
Cultura Corporativa
The corporate policies that are provided to employees for food, PTO, discounts, time off, and Human Resources are fantastic. What are not fantastic are the morons they hire into the most critical positions.
Cheap Lunches, Discounts
Desvantagens
Bosses whittle down legally required breaks to be non-existent
Cultura Corporativa
I will change every discratation inside the magasin, because working so baf people
Cultura Corporativa
this was A company that really is nice in a sense where everyone gets along and is good working together. however, the company is not sure of the direction.
$3 lunchs
Poor tech
Cultura Corporativa
Une super expérience De belles valeurs partagées par l’ensemble des collaborateurs Des avantages sociaux et un salaire avec bonus très intéressants
Cultura Corporativa
Everybody there was super chill and nice. Didnt have to buy lunch neither. Customers were pretty nice too. Might go back in the future. It's a great place.
  1. Avaliações de funcionários