Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Cargo
Account Manager132 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 132 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 837 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
- trabalho de visitas externas a fim de fechar negócios e agregar valor para companhia ;
- Aprendi questões de gerenciamento de tempo e escopo de atuação , vendas de altíssimo valor agregado ;

- Direção/ gerência com sistema de implantar as diretrizes muitas vezes '' Top Down '' ;

- Parte difícil comprimento entre as visitas, que muitas vezes depende da parte cliente e as questões burocráticas da empresa ;

- Parte agradável viver um dia diferente do outro frente ao cliente e tem a certeza de estar construindo algo de valor agregado ao longo do tempo.
Vantagens
Equilíbrio entre vida profissional e pessoal e reconhecimento por parte do CLIENTE / MERCADO EXTERNO
Desvantagens
Falta de oportunidade baseado na meritocracia de resultados obtidos
Cultura Corporativa
In an early career, good place to work. One can learn a lot if come up with fresh and open mind set. You have to attempt to the hilti culture and forget everything else.
Extended team members
Biased
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day would be to cover a specific post code and call on existing customers and also some cold calling on potential customers. I learned a lot in this job, different uses of tools, what trades would use what tools. Management are fantastic and offer lots of support. The hardest part of the job is keeping all the plates spinning, there is a degree of micro management which can be difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job is building long term good working relationships with the clients
Vantagens
Work with lots of interesting people form different backgrounds
Desvantagens
Long hours and lots to think about, work load is heavy
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
I was a top performer for 4 years with very little recognition.
Most RMs lack leadership capabilities.

Gather as much knowledge and experience as you can and leave this company for one with better leadership, pay, and no corrupt inner office politics.

Compensation below average compared to competitor
Excellent training
Desvantagens
Poor leadership, established cliques that are extremely bias, poor pay compared to industry standards, too many managers and very few leaders
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
This company cares about their people and will do what’s necessary to make sure they have the right people on the team. The culture is nice. The people are nicer.
Cultura Corporativa
hilti is investing in broadening their product offerings. As a private company, they usually retain their employees in downturns. They are also specializing their employees more.
Cultura Corporativa
I consider Hilti to be a great brand, but not so great an employer.
As your experience increases with Hilti and other positions of interest arise, it becomes clear that those with the most 'friends' on the Leadership Team are considered over those with the relevant skill set and experience.
Cultura Corporativa
Not enough direction given during intial work period. Was told to write off my expenses on my taxes rather than have them reimbursed. Too many tests. I was not aware of this when I signed on. Territory much larger than what I was origianly told. In addition to a month of training there was to be more at the corp headquarters.
Vantagens
Decent base pay and benefits
Desvantagens
Too many tests without much support to take them. Field training poor
Cultura Corporativa
great job, great culture. Management team is 50/50 you get some that encourage you to be better and others only trying to further their own careers. Grass is never greener on the other side and this company as a whole has great leadership, environment, training, and opportunity for new roles upward or lateral movement.
Cultura Corporativa
As a sales-driven company, it placed high priority to sales people. The competitive and fast-paced environment requires the employees to have quick thinking and decision making skills.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a great place to work that provided valuable resources to assist in the development of your career. Working for a company that sells innovation, customer service and systems selling solutions makes it a very fun and exciting place to work.
Cultura Corporativa
- hardest part of the job is work life balance & hard to achieve targets
- workplace culture is in office based jobs only, it's not implemented at Field level jobs.
Cultura Corporativa
I was reluctant at first. The care and perform culture along with the hilti machine works wonders! I recommend to anyone looking for a work life balance and supportive work place! A one in a million company to work for. Bare in mind I came to hilti from a national airline! (with many perks)
2,0
Du ska ha minst 8 besök per dag samt boka nya besök själv
Arbetskläder
Ledningen
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a great place to work and learn. You reap what you put into the job role. Sometimes things are a little frustrating but for the most part the teams try to remove barriers to make you and keep you successful. I would recommend having a job or 2 under your belt in order to see what an outstanding company really looks like. Proud to be a part of the team.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Good local culture but the leadership out of Head Office is quite disconnected from the feet on the street. Our president also made a number of promises and never delivered. She had promised our entire MO Canada Goose Jackets and gloves if we achieved certain KPIs. Many of us did and never received our ‘gifts’... we did get a different jacket but not what was promised and still waiting for our gloves but it’s been over a year so my boss said this is not likely to happen....
Cultura Corporativa
Too many young regional managers who have been promoted on the basis of sales performance only. Company culture and teamwork is excellent. Sales targets are not realistic some years others they are .
Cultura Corporativa
You are a replaceable cog in their machine. Even though they are a privately held family business they operate like a corporate behemoth. Middle and upper management have numbers to make and they are unwilling to listen to front line personnel. I believe in inclusion and diversity however Hilti takes this to a new level. My last position in sales had a (engineer/marketing background) 5 year Hilti employee apply and get a Regional Managers (Sales) position. The manager had no experience running a sales team and had no idea what they were doing. Absolutely DESTROYED a previously and fundamentally excellent team of sales professionals. What were they thinking??
Cultura Corporativa
This was one of my favorite jobs. lots of freedom to determine your sales strategy and freedom to choose your daily activities. tool inventory was sometimes problematic but great job overall.
Great benefits, flexible schedule
policy driven org.
Cultura Corporativa
Being an account manager for Hilti isnt for everyone but it really is a great company to work for great culture and management always willing to help.
Cultura Corporativa
This is one of the few companies that offers best training an their on expenses. The work culture is good. Company focus sometimes is not clear, but most of the time they know what they need from an Employee.
The company believes in diversion and inclusion. The have vast employement opportunities.
Vantagens
Laptop, work form home, car, cell phone
Desvantagens
They have too many sub trades.Keep on adding people with every sub trade.