Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Plano, TX

Ver todas as 840 avaliações
Great company culture
Good benefits

Flexible working hours

Have working from home policy (2 days a week) depend on your team lead and work function group
great culture
Desvantagens
salary needs to match industry average
Cultura Corporativa
Not enough direction given during intial work period. Was told to write off my expenses on my taxes rather than have them reimbursed. Too many tests. I was not aware of this when I signed on. Territory much larger than what I was origianly told. In addition to a month of training there was to be more at the corp headquarters.
Vantagens
Decent base pay and benefits
Desvantagens
Too many tests without much support to take them. Field training poor
Cultura Corporativa
people are awesome they don't pay as well training for management is lacking. something in the infrastructure are truly out dated and make every day work very challenging at times.
Cultura Corporativa
Hiti North America is an excellent company to work for. The teams are tight nit and the overall culture is that of a fun, team environment.

The company is very diverse with team members from across the globe. There are a number of roles and employee growth and advancement is a large focus.

Pay is fair and performance is rewarded particularly for those in sales/field roles.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Great culture and place to work. The Plano office is amazing and makes coming to work enjoyable. Very competitive in terms of advancement and goal achievement.
Cultura Corporativa
Great global organizational. Allows for career development in various areas but advancement is tied to geographic mobility.
Benefits are top in class!
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Career development
Cultura Corporativa
Overall a good place to work should you be in a core business unit.
A good place for a first job out of college, due to advancement opportunities. World class sales and team work skill training.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
They are rated as one of the top companies for whom to work, however, I did not enjoy their highly conservative culture. I also had an extremely limited number of products to sell and we sold almost solely on fear tactics of potential liability for contractors and engineering firms in the event of a fire catastrophe.
Vantagens
Decent pay/benefits, highly recognizable brand, plenty of talented people
Desvantagens
Lack of support, bad communication from management
Cultura Corporativa
I have worked for Hilti for 4 years now and I couldn't be happer. Hilti make great products, hires great people, has a strong culture and actually lives it.