Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Cargo
Account Manager132 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 132 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 840 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
- trabalho de visitas externas a fim de fechar negócios e agregar valor para companhia ;
- Aprendi questões de gerenciamento de tempo e escopo de atuação , vendas de altíssimo valor agregado ;

- Direção/ gerência com sistema de implantar as diretrizes muitas vezes '' Top Down '' ;

- Parte difícil comprimento entre as visitas, que muitas vezes depende da parte cliente e as questões burocráticas da empresa ;

- Parte agradável viver um dia diferente do outro frente ao cliente e tem a certeza de estar construindo algo de valor agregado ao longo do tempo.
Vantagens
Equilíbrio entre vida profissional e pessoal e reconhecimento por parte do CLIENTE / MERCADO EXTERNO
Desvantagens
Falta de oportunidade baseado na meritocracia de resultados obtidos
Cultura Corporativa
Regional Managers lack training that Account Managers receive. A typical work day is spent visiting accounts and working on the road. It is a very competitive industry with capped commission, but great benefits.
Vantagens
Benefits
Desvantagens
Capped Commission
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a class act corporation. The work place culture is like an extended family. From the owner, CEO, DM, RM and down the line I received exceptional treatment. The training program is one of the most intense, but well worth the knowledge.
Cultura Corporativa
This company does a lot of team building activities to make sure you are in the correct work group. Several training activities throughout the year on new products and hands on training. Better than Fair Mgmt.
The only ppl that were promoted were the ones that promoted themselves to a new company.
Culture/Pay
No promotions.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Meget fri arbejdstids fordeling og gode kollegaer i teamet er en klar fordel ved jobbet. Der er meget indlæring og teknisk træning, hvilket er super godt. Hilti benytter en flad ledelsesstruktur hvor der lyttes til relevante indputs.
Det sværeste ved jobbet er alle ens KPI mål og løbende opfølgning på disse, samt administrere arbejdstid og holde fri.
tilskud til sports aktiviteter
Mange KPI mål
Cultura Corporativa
Excellent Organization... you have a great chance to move up if you are mobile and have a great attitude regarding "change". You have to be able to adapt to a LOT of change.
Cultura Corporativa
I work out of my home office. During my normal day I make 8-10 sales calls directly to offices or job site trailers. I sell top quality products with a great brand recognition.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is an amazing company to work for. The company culture is beautiful, you can definitely see the culture all around the globe when you meet others from within the company. Management, they really try to be coaches and not micro manage you.
Cultura Corporativa
great company , great environment , lots of things to learn, its a great school, but business is risky as its in construction ,
nothing more
1,0
Lack of progression
boring

managers way or high way

no career plan

lack of structure

Not a good place to work

No challenge

Good balance
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a great place to work. The culture and people are what seperate Hilti from many other sales organizations.

Core values: Teamwork, Integrity, Courage and Commitment.

Truly a special place to work, where everyday you make a difference within the Construction industry as well as your community.
Work life balance, people, culture
compensation - bonus structure changes every year
Cultura Corporativa

Core values: Teamwork, Integrity, Courage and Commitment.

Work life balance, people, culture
compensation - bonus structure changes every year
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti treats their employees like family! If you're looking for work/life balance, great benefits, and decent money making opportunities then Hilti is the place for you!
Vantagens
Great culture, freedom, nearly unlimited resources
Nothing that I ran accross
Cultura Corporativa
manage large / small accounts. Try to grow GP by visiting customer/ sites and demo innovative products. Work with Engineers to get product specified.
training
Desvantagens
bonus structure changes each year
Cultura Corporativa
Been there 15 years. Great place to work. Good opportunity for advancement if you're mobile. Dynamic work environment. Each day is different.
Culture, work-life balance
Compensation
Cultura Corporativa
Managing an area account base. Very independent and was always made part of a team in which I was quite removed from the area in which the rest of the team and my immediate supervisor was. Didn't help in building relationships.
vehicle, computer, phone
Desvantagens
constant account changes and management changes
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti expects way to much for what they offer their employees. I was with them for 7 years and received a total of 1 pay increase in that time. They do have a bonus program that is mostly set out of reach for typical field workers. They also tend to change the bonus package in the middle of the term for the bonus program to keep you unable to reach the set goals.
excellent tools
management, pay, bonus package
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed working at Hilti for many years. My typical day consisted of 8-10 sales calls targeted towards demonstrations of new and innovative products.
Cultura Corporativa
As an account manager, I was able to learn new things almost weekly. I loved calling on my clients and enjoyed the complete autonomy as I worked from my home. The compensation was extremely good. My clients were very pleasant and easy to work for. My team was always very helpful when I had questions
Vantagens
Freedom to work and balance my family schedule
Driving the Company Van
Cultura Corporativa
Intensive 8-week training and full support from home office and customer service. Typical day includes 12 calls, calling on offices and jobsites, consultative-based sales is a must.
Vantagens
Free reign to manage your own territory
Desvantagens
A lot of hoops to jump through, micro management is obvious
Cultura Corporativa
This is a great place to work. Company is focused towards expansion and has some great training with extended future training.