Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Cargo
Account Manager132 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 132 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 840 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
- trabalho de visitas externas a fim de fechar negócios e agregar valor para companhia ;
- Aprendi questões de gerenciamento de tempo e escopo de atuação , vendas de altíssimo valor agregado ;

- Direção/ gerência com sistema de implantar as diretrizes muitas vezes '' Top Down '' ;

- Parte difícil comprimento entre as visitas, que muitas vezes depende da parte cliente e as questões burocráticas da empresa ;

- Parte agradável viver um dia diferente do outro frente ao cliente e tem a certeza de estar construindo algo de valor agregado ao longo do tempo.
Vantagens
Equilíbrio entre vida profissional e pessoal e reconhecimento por parte do CLIENTE / MERCADO EXTERNO
Desvantagens
Falta de oportunidade baseado na meritocracia de resultados obtidos
Cultura Corporativa
Besides having thousands of products and responsibilities, you have to deal with the pressure from top management. Pay is great if you make your bonus. Getting promoted is tough, you have to be lucky or be besties with managers.
Cultura Corporativa
I truly enjoy going to work each day. The culture and mission of the company go hand in hand. There are not too many companies that are at the level Hilti is at in the area.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti offers a great deal for employees. I have been fortunate to have different experiences with company. The most difficult is the forecast for each year, which can sometimes be unattainable because of hefty increases projected for each year.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Amazing work culture and rewarding job with potential for growth and development
Enthusiastic customers and friendly co-workers

Won the trip to Top Sales Club in Jamaica
Cultura Corporativa
Need to be mobile for any advancement. A lot of on the job training and some in house training. Advancement only if you are willing to move where they want you.
Cultura Corporativa
The company suppliess great products and services to a large range of proffesional contractors. A typical day starts around 7am and goes untill 4pm. Management is fair and pretty visible to some degree.
Reports for reports get a little wearing for those who just want to go sell.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a great place to work. Being a European company they like to think beyond what typically American companies. They treat their employees with respect and offer quite a few other benefits that I haven't experienced with American companies.
Vantagens
Great work life balance and autonomy
N/A
Cultura Corporativa
Decent company, but as many reviews state : if you are over 50, in sales with Hilti , "watch your back"....pay plan is more like a 3-5 year plan as it changes every year. Company expects double digit growth based on past success. However , the company has NO memory of ones past success. Anotherwords: Hilti is very much a "what have you done for me today " company. Management is often from the outside (no sales experience , yet some management experience) so management actually has absolutely no idea of what the actual day to day activities are of a typical sales person. This company likes young people who do not talk back , that they can mold to their design. I could go on yet it is futile as Hilti seems to have evryone fooled. When I retired after 32 plus years(over 35 million in sales ) ... I was given no exit interview ... just told I was just another "red shirt" easily replaced. I have been gone over 13 months and the company has gone through 4 sales people already in my old territory. This company also has too many secrets they will not share with employees. If a major change is coming that will affect your income ... you will be the last to find out . (too many secrets ) ,.....etc etc etc
In the 1980's : freedom to do your job
weak management, poor pay
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a great company but unfortunately, they use a third party company to verify driving info and it is not always accurate. Management was very good to work with.
Cultura Corporativa
Women tend to get over looked at Hilti. It is defiantly a good ole boys club. It doesn't matter how hard you work, it matters who likes you and what body parts you were born with. My team mates were great though.
Team work
sexist place to work
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working for Hilti they are a well rounded and supportive business.

I progressed from HCR to Field sales account manager quickly and trainingand support is amazing.
Cultura Corporativa
Premium product at a premium price. Decent hours and wok life balance. Pay can be a challenge at times. Work alone most of the time. Training program is good.
Vehicle
Desvantagens
Targets do not take market conditions in to account
Cultura Corporativa
I had the opportunity to work with and meet a lot of the team in North America. The team is full of wonderful, inviting and supportive people. This was very helpful for internal growth as others were always willing to help and encouraged each other's success.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti is a fair and enjoyable workplace with a culture of inclusiveness and diversity. I have learned how to manage multiple types of people and problem solve for various issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to help customers and solve their problems.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Not really clear with expectations as far as job duties, OT hours, and promotion opportunity. Job is overall pleasant but it is more a job than a career.
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti was a very good company to work for and really is credited for turning me into the educated savy sales rep I am today. They put us thru 3 month
Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Gas, Meals
Didnt like the Compnay Cart Transit
Cultura Corporativa
The company offers a great opportunity for advancement and really flexible work life balance. The products are industry leading and the company focuses a lot on innovation.
Great work life balance
Desvantagens
Base salary is low if not acheiving targets.
Cultura Corporativa
This is a great, terrific, amazingly wonderful company at the global level, but the HNA market (Hilti North America) has a problem at the upper management level with a cultural hubris that sets management up to fail, and they fail often and grotesquely.

First, management is very commonly brought in from outside, to the wide disappointment of loyal employees working towards development. Degrees are gold, especially if you’re a “Thunderbird”, but experience is practically worthless, and hiring a veteran and utilizing their leadership experience is a novelty, and an unappreciated one at that.

Outside management is often *highly conceited,* and I can’t stress that enough, as it is integral to their failure to develop their teams.

Questions and ideas are often met with challenge, which is usually ok, except when that challenge is presented as personal, and met with contempt, often inexplicably.

The values are presented as similar to the US Navy (Honor, Courage, Commitment), namely Teamwork, Integrity, Commitment, and Courage. But these values are not outwardly exhibited by senior management, especially at the Divisional level.

Once challenges or coaching opportunities arise or are identified, the expendability of employees in the minds of upper management become apparent, and coaching becomes a matter of termination for an individual. My former DM was nicknamed “the Terminator” and many of the people I worked with for years were fired without apparent case, and while a range of rumors abounded, all shared a common thread: that the career-ending (alleged) offense
 - mais...
Vantagens
Great benefits and a family ownership that is dedicated to its people
Desvantagens
Terrible leadership at the upper management level. CEO was great, though.
Training was favorable.

I enjoyed travelling, but there was a High Sales Calls Count per day.

Mentor was selling into my territory; customers were telling me that this was happening. Manager did not care and did not remove from the sales budget.

They had a different account manager every year for the past 6 years. Should have took notice.

Training received was the only thing that was benefitial.
Training
High Turnover
Cultura Corporativa
Great work-life balance. Great team member always willing to help. Great product to work with. Hard to overcome the status quo of buying cheap tools. Learned a lot about the total cost of ownership.