Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa HILTI: Account Manager

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 132 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 847 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
- trabalho de visitas externas a fim de fechar negócios e agregar valor para companhia ; - Aprendi questões de gerenciamento de tempo e escopo de atuação , vendas de altíssimo valor agregado ; - Direção/ gerência com sistema de implantar as diretrizes muitas vezes '' Top Down '' ; - Parte difícil comprimento entre as visitas, que muitas vezes depende da parte cliente e as questões burocráticas da empresa ; - Parte agradável viver um dia diferente do outro frente ao cliente e tem a certeza de estar construindo algo de valor agregado ao longo do tempo.
Vantagens
Equilíbrio entre vida profissional e pessoal e reconhecimento por parte do CLIENTE / MERCADO EXTERNO
Desvantagens
Falta de oportunidade baseado na meritocracia de resultados obtidos
Cultura Corporativa
Its been over 6 years in Hilti and i enjoy working here. I start my day with planned sites visits, moving down to meet existing customers till end of the day. In Hilti i have learnt, time management skill, territory management skills, customer management skill and a lot more. I enjoy working with my team as they have been always supportive and fun loving.
Cultura Corporativa
management is not up to expectation. Company culture in outside india is excellent. Good place to learn & understand the construction.
Cultura Corporativa
My day to day duties consisted of helping and educating customers of new innovative products. I gained knowledge of commercial and residential construction. Management was the down fall of our organization. There were to many favorites and cliques. My team was the absolute best. We worked well together. The hardest part of my job was seeing guys get credit for the work they never did. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and helping them be successful.
Corporate credit card
Desvantagens
Too many cliques in the organization.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti makes great products and everyday brings a new challenge.
Vantagens
Great products and great learning environment.
Desvantagens
Every company has their cons.
Cultura Corporativa
Great company, excellent products. Good people to work with.
Cultura Corporativa
Typical day at work would include site visit for demos, training, scouting around to find new areas of applications to sell products, consultant/Project Manager meeting. This would be in addition to visit to customer offices for face to face meetings. Best learning is the High, Deep , wide approach for sales.How to sell based on value and services. Colleagues were people who could be depended upon for support and advise both on and off the job. Hardest part of the job was meeting unrealistic expectations. Enjoyable part of the job was the training's, colleagues products and the fulfillment of closing sales.
Vantagens
great products, brand name, technical and operational support.
work life balance.
Cultura Corporativa
Company culture is focused on training and being the best in the marketplace. Fairly autonomous and flexible work environment. Great opportunity to work for a highly respected company.
Flexible
Higher base salaries
Cultura Corporativa
Busy everyday, filling territory needs and wants all the time.
Vantagens
Old company, that wasn't scared to try new product ideas
economy destroyed business growth
Cultura Corporativa
Constantly striving to be on the cutting edge of technology, Hilti allows you to be constantly learning. Typical day has you physically demonstrating your products, getting them into your customers hands, while creating a sale.
Cultura Corporativa
Not a great situation to work to work at. This position was eliminated, even though while in Training we were told that Hilti never has laid off anyone.
Cultura Corporativa
start day with plan of 15 calls objective with 4 appointment, 4 products shows and 2 demonstration, planned call give effective productivity with clear objective and result. working with great team members very cooperative. Doing demonstration in summer at a temperature 45c. People appreciate your achiement and success.
Vantagens
people trust each other, timely salary with bonus.
life balance.
Cultura Corporativa
great people, great work-life balance, awesome benefits, a company I will retire from!!!
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoyed my time while working at the Hilti Proshops in Home Depot where I could establish a personalized relationship with my customers, team members and Home Depot Management and associates. Hilti gave me the opportunity to develop my selling skills in a professional manner and learn their culture values in business relationships. In my opinion it is a great company to work for, but due to the declining economy in the construction industry, Hilti was forced to modify their company structure and decided to end the proshop business model they had with Home Depot.
Vantagens
Good benefits, Excellent training and cultural values
Expensive products
Cultura Corporativa
Hilti manufacturers the highest quality construction tools in the industry; employees and management bring that consistently high standard to all aspects of the training process, customer sales and interactions. As a full time vendor inside Home Depot my responsibilities were to provide the optimum solution to the contractors' construction projects, and to interface with the management and employees of the Home Depot to manage inventory levels and merchandise the Hilti product.
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day with Hilti was wonderful. I had sole control of all of my merchandising, marketing, and inventory. The only requirement was to achieve the weekly sales goals. This experience taught me how to effectively market a product and how to intelligently respond to customer objections. My District Manager was hands on and very instrumental in helping me hone my selling skills. The hardest part of the job was with meeting sales goals when business was extremely slow. This reality forced me to be more creative in my sales approaches. The most enjoyable part of the job came from doing live demonstrations for the customers. I would get crowds of customers that would watch me use a Jackhammer and then stay to hear why the product was so superior to the rival companies.
Vantagens
I had complete marketing freedom.
Desvantagens
Moving up in the company was extremely difficult.
Cultura Corporativa
Great company!! excellent company to work for especially for those entering the job market
Cultura Corporativa
rewarding experience dealing with contractors and providing productivity solutions. Lots of service involved. Exposure to construction environment provided an interesting learning experience. Overall positive working environment with good team members.
Vantagens
empowered to do the job at hand with company support and resources.
Desvantagens
many processes and rigid reporting of activities.
Cultura Corporativa
Formal training and in-house courses have supplemented my extensive hands-on management experience:• SAP system• CRM 7 system• Online Sales – E Business• Training Techniques
free lunches, cultural journey
Cultura Corporativa
global corporation, great work ethics, continuous training, very good, loyal team, excellent internationally recognizable product line, team camp trainings once every year, free dinner for the whole local team (12-15 people) almost every month, performance related (quotas achieved), good monthly individual (!) bonuses + quarterly for the entire team (team targets must be achieved)
Vantagens
well organized sales and support team, high core values respected and ... free work attire
actually downsizing
Cultura Corporativa
3 hours a day driving to and from work. 9.5 hours at work.Have learned how to manage my own time at office and sales team.Management fair and have full confidence in my ability to perform my daily functions. Average sales per year $1.8M in my location. Do not need supervision. Able to assist account managers in their daily tasks. The hardest part of my job is the total amount of driving to and from work. The most enjoyable part of my job are the daily challanges, working with customers to meet their needs and comunicating with other team members on problem solving and up coming events.
Vantagens
working with team members and customers
Desvantagens
office location, drive time to and from work