GlaxoSmithKline
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa GlaxoSmithKline

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 4392 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Empresa dinâmica, trabalho muito intenso, sempre a aprender, com grande sustentabilidade.
refeição na empresa
Cultura Corporativa
Présente de nombreux avantage et les règles s'applique à tous.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Management completely has no clue what they are doing. Grossly unorganized. Plant is shutting because of mismanagement. Quitting my previous job to work for GSK was the worst mistake of my life
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Horrible bosses , very strict on breaks the management is a joke and bail when the chips are stacked against them . It’s a blame culture and not keen unless your a mong
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Największym atutem tej firmy są jej pracownicy, nie kierownictwo.
Cultura Corporativa
Although competitive, there is a good work/life balance and great benefits and most importantly a very good environment for learning new skills and gaining allot of knowledge
Cultura Corporativa
The pay, benefits, time off, and coworkers are all solid but good luck if you’re an operator ever trying to move out of your role. Going above and beyond your normal responsibilities seems to account for very little when a position opens up. More often than not the department will hire from the outside instead of promoting internally. Incredibly frustrating for experienced operators trying to develop their careers for future positions.
Cultura Corporativa
I learned a lot from pharmaceutical packaging/manufacturing side out business. People take ownership of what they do everyday. Rarely see the higher management on the production floor only on special meetings.
clean environment
Work life balance
Cultura Corporativa
Great Company to work for..Location could be better..Employees get along and work well as a team..Management and Supervisors are all great and treat you fairly
EVERYTHING
Cultura Corporativa
Job only lasted 8 months . They had a dog product that they didn’t want their full time reps to be brought down by. I’m in medical device now. I needed a job so I took it.
Company car, expenses
No job security
Cultura Corporativa
Les avantages et inconvénients d’un grand groupe.
Évolution de salaire groupe et non individuel.

Évolution professionnelle inexistante si vous êtes en production.

Salaire bas par rapport aux responsabilités.

Salaire, évolution, management
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Les jeux de pouvoir politiques internes prennent le pas sur l'efficience. Beaucoup de compétition entre départements, processus de decision making de ce fait très lourds et très longs.
Soit on est "dans le moule" (carriériste, compétitif, hypocrite) et on s'y plait, soit on est pragmatique et honnête et c'est infernal.

GSK ne respecte pas ses sous-traitants.

Ceci depuis le départ de Jean Stéphenne et dès lors que les financiers ont pris le pouvoir.
package salarial
Desvantagens
ambiance de compétition interne, jeux de pouvoirs entre département censés travailler ensemble et dans le même but)
Huge learning opportunity,
High quilty standerds and challengnig projects.

Great workplace culture

Dynamic work

Not so great interms of compernsation and benefits

Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed working GlaxoSmithKline because I felt that I was making a difference. Working with a pharmaceutical company I knew that the product I was making helped people to live longer and feel better.
Vantagens
Clean environment to work in.
Desvantagens
Advancement was really slow.
Cultura Corporativa
A challenging tech environment, which keeps it interesting. Great technical people to work with, and who are willing to help you when you need it. I would say that I have love my job at GSK.

Recent (2019-2020) IT management actions question the existence of IT in RTP NC. More outsourcing even at higher costs, groups not posting jobs with a RTP, NC location listed, reclassifying RTP, NC workers as Home Workers..
Training/Education, flex hours, Bonus, Healthcare
Desvantagens
Mgmt focused on task timing, vs quality, people, long-term.
Cultura Corporativa
Diperusahaan ini saya bekerja sebagai Sales Modern Trade yang dimana aktifitasnya kunjungan di 8 Grosir Market yang sudah dijadwalkan tiap harinya kemudian mencatat stokiat Grosir yang sudah menipis kemudian mencari Buyer Grosir Market untuk meminta orderan kemudian balik kantor untuk koordinasi dengan Admin supaya bisa dibuka orderan yang diminta oleh masing2 buyer Grosir Market tersebut.
Menjadi Grup Farmasi yang terbaik
Keterlambatan dalam pengiriman barang
Cultura Corporativa
Excelente Equipo de Trabajo , comunicación en equipo constantemente, Asesoramiento y talleres de interés para el conocimiento de cada uno de los productos que se ofrecen al mercado
Cultura Corporativa
Un environnement agréable en général, respect des valeurs et des attentes avec un focus particulier et qui est le patient à la fin de notre chaine d'approvisionnement.
Repas gratuit, team work
Promotion en externe
Cultura Corporativa
Gsk is such a nice place to work as multinational company working in pharma segment as compared to Indian house. They have their heritage brand & thrust in Dr's mind.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
The management was terrible on a daily basis. Every time I arrived at work there was some kinda mess up with orders or the machines cause they only patched the machines instead of actually fixing them. I never felt belonged at the company. It was more of a shut up and work type deal which I think no one should work a job feeling that way.
Vantagens
The pay was the only reason I was there...
Terrible work environment
Resposta oficial de GlaxoSmithKline
3 de Agosto de 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it is concerning to us that you view aspects of our quality standards to be anything less than stringent. We take this feedback very seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel here: https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/
Cultura Corporativa
This was a school working experience therefore my opinion is irrelevant as I was there for one weeks experience. I was only there to learn the basics on what a working environment looked like. I enjoyed maytime there.