Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Warehouse Worker - Beeston

Encontradas 5 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
The staff from Gi that works near you in the area are very rude and call your attention in inappropriate way harassing you with bad words that is very nasty.
They request you to work at Sundays saying that is compulsory when the law says that is not true.

They don't pay more to work at Sundays and if don't go they enforce you to assign a warning.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
the supervisors and admins are not helpful in anyway they purposely look for the most stupidest mistakes you have made. Holidays you earn can't be taken as they keep rejecting zero to no knowledge with their own policies and procedure. They do not know how to talk to people they just know how to be arrogant regardless of who you are and how you work no professionalism what so ever. There is no flexibility when talking to supervisors they are like bloody robots. And if you are a foreign worker just avoid this place i understand some of you might want any job but this place is a dumpster fire to work with.
nothing
Desvantagens
shift and days off cancellations they will just cancel it anytime
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
I recently resigned from my position at Gi Group. I was working at Boots Warehouse in Beeston. From day one the staff at Gi Group was very cooperative, helpful and courteous. I was treated very well at my workplace with all the tools and training provided to me. I was encouraged to and given a chance learn new skills. I worked for Gi Group for 7 months and just within 7 months I was offered a permanent contract at Boots, which I had to decline since I was moving away. My immediet supervisors (Maria & Dorcas) and team leaders at Boots were excellent people to work with.
Flexible shifts, Learn new skills on the job, Career growth
Desvantagens
sometimes you are sent home when there's a machinery or equipment failure at work
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
You need to pick for your whole shift , you have to keep up with the requirements as picking performance and if you can't do it for 2-3 months you get fired. They can cancel your day off , not allowed to talk , your on the move all the time doing about 10 miles every single day to cover your duties. Keep in mind that you should come to this place only if you consider yourself fit. Some people are not working as hard but still they can do their performance (I don't really understand how) and some others are working their beep off and can't do it ..
fitness
hours, pay
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
The job itself is fine, I can do it and I enjoy doing it. I have learned how to work in a warehouse, knowledge I never had. the management at this workplace is good.
My co-workers are friendly but some do not talk to you at all. The hardest part of the job is that it is physically demanding but I do enjoy it as I am around people that I like to be around.