Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Truck Driver

Encontradas 13 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 994 avaliações
4,0
Overall 8/10
A pretty good company, the staff, usually, kept in touch, informing me of the ongoing work, which I was doing

Pay; pretty good, could be better, especially when you find out, they are advertising better rates than what was being paid to me

"Bonus"; Company Pension
Cultura Corporativa
Unless your a EE you won’t get work
Not one single offer in 4 month , despite adverts stating jobs for class 2 drivers

Pay is well below for class 2 anyway

Stay away ( not that you’ll get work anyway )
Cultura Corporativa
Nice and friendly people to work with. Easy to communicate and they're always willing to help however they can. Payment always provided on time. Great agency to work for!
Cultura Corporativa
Signed up with GI for extra work. Asked me to do an UNPAID assessment on 2 occasions however was working elsewhere so couldn’t do. The lady at Leeds then said I was unreliable and then contacted agencies I was with to try and blacklist me stating I was unreliable. Very childish and unprofessional. AVOUD this agency.
Cultura Corporativa
Very helpful, very friendly staff. I would recommend to anybody to work for GI Group even though we are not based in the same town. They do their best for you.
Vantagens
Good, easy to get to, jobs.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
They refused to pay me until i commit to work the following week. When i said i wouldn't work until i received the wages from previous week they refused to pay. My advice is do not work for these.
They don't pay you. .
Cultura Corporativa
when you sign up for them .promise you lots of work .got 7 days out of 29 .never get back to you .asked for my 1 days holiday pay .still waiting .sent e mail in .still waiting for reply .if you want steady work stay clear .stockport branch
lots
Cultura Corporativa
Worked for Gi Group as a hgv driver at statham tyres . Guy from agency managed to pay my wages to someone else . They did get me regular work but what is the point when you dont get paid for the hours you work. Complained to head office who managed to make yet another mistake before finally sorting it . With so many agencies , this is the worst I have worked for due to basic errors
Wages get messed up
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
agency not bad, but like every agency you are important when the are bussy, when they are not you have to call every day to ask about job. driving jobs not bad but money could be better
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
nice people to work for very helpful
kept in contact

payed me when they said they would

told me the hourly rate with every offer of work

let me email my time sheets witch was a great help
Cultura Corporativa
I worked for various different companies so never knew what I was going to get week to week but management would always let you know what you was doing week to week
good hours
Cultura Corporativa
I drove 30 miles, spent 2 hours completing paperwork and test questions etc then a further hour talking about ALL the great clients they were going to get me work from, then drove 30 miles home.
The outcome......... 4 hours of my life I won't ever get back. NO work at all and not even a phone call to apologise. They can certainly TALK THE TALK......... to be honest they would make good Astrologists because they tell you a load of absolute rubbish and you go away believing them....... Save 4 hours of your life!
Zero
A Zillion
Cultura Corporativa
Don't waste your time with this Agency, as they will tell you anything to sign on their books ..
Not working for them .
To work for them.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,3
Informação baseada em 994 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,1