Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Recruitment Consultant

Encontradas 4 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
Back when I first started at the company it was amazing. Fast paced, support from management, thrilling.

Management structure changed and so did the company, not supportive of employees.
Vantagens
Training programs
Desvantagens
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoyed working for the Gi Group. I was taken on as a recruitment consultant. I had fantastic people to work with and my Manager was great at learning me new skills and further training. This was more than working for a company , you become part of a family. Other members of the team were also very helpful and i found the job really rewarding and satisfying.
I also met other members of the Gi Group in other areas and everyone is friendly,sociable and helpful.

If you are looking for a new job or change in career the Gi Group are fantastic at helping individuals back into the work place regardless of age or gender.

They will help from the very start of your job search and follow this through to gainful employment.

They are also always on hand to deal with any problems or queries that may arise.

A fantastic company whether you work for them or need the help to get you back into the workplace.

I thank everyone in the Gi Group for all their help and support, may the Gi Group continue moving forward .
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Badly managed - no sales drive as a branch . Have a very clicky environment and temporary workers are not dealt with in a friendly mannner . Warehouse staff are treated poorly .
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
Click to edit position descriptionRelationship building

Building strong trusting relationships with candidates and clients both new and

existing, by providing a quality service selecting and appointment the right candidate

for the right position

Building supportive relationships within internal team with consistent communication

to ensure we run as successfully as possible as a business

Sourcing candidates

Use of jobsites for both adverts and search functions to attract and source candidates

for live vacancies

Use of inhouse database to source registered candidates for new vacancies

Placing adverts in local newspapers for areas in which candidates are best sourced in

this way

Experience in headhunting managers who hold specific positions to maximise

candidate match for a role

Screening, interviewing and selecting

Organising recruitment days in various locations around the UK to interviewrecruitmentrecruitment

candidates within specific locations for specific positions

Experience in conducting initial telephone screening interviews with candidates

followed up by arranging and conducting face to face interviews with suitable

candidates in the various locations nationwide

Candidate management and negotiation

Discussing available positions with candidates offering in depth information regards

the client company, roles and responsibilities and package to enable an informed

decision on their interest for and suitability for the company and the role.

Consistent liaison with candidates with regards to the interview process; providing
 - mais...
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas